Psychological Issues With Peeing In Public

Experienced

I have some big issues with peeing in public. When someone is in the bathroom I just can't pee. Just only at public places.

I had an trauma when flying in air someone from my family got a seizure and I was sitting next to it. I've seen it while we were flying in air. It took 3 to 4 hours long from Istanbul To Rotterdam. It was my biggest trauma.

I don’t like it either. I usually pee in a stall.

One thing that works is to exhale, and not inhale. When you build up a lot of air hunger you will pee very easily.

Inspired

I have the same problem. I don't know if it is trauma related. It could be. I just think it is kind of a natural.......self defense reaction. You are vulnerable when taking a piss. Someone could come up and hit you. Or push you into the urinal. You don't feel secure.

There are also strange people out there, and you feel like they want to look at your junk. It happens.

I don't like it either. I am better now. You do get used to it. I am still not 100% comfortable with it. Sometimes I just stop pissing and or never start, and leave the bathroom. It happens.

OP
E

Experienced

I don't like it either. I am better now. You do get used to it. I am still not 100% comfortable with it. Sometimes I just stop pissing and or never start, and leave the bathroom. It happens.
Literally what happens to me.

OP
E

Experienced

I have the same problem. I don't know if it is trauma related.
I hope it's not.

You are vulnerable when taking a piss. Someone could come up and hit you. Or push you into the urinal. You don't feel secure.

There are also strange people out there, and you feel like they want to look at your junk. It happens.
Could be possible.

GAF

Do you prefer to pee outside, in nature? I know I do. Peeing indoors ruins the fun.

LUH 3417

I notice I can’t pee when I’m locking my jaw. Somehow releasing my jaw makes my pelvis relax too. Maybe you can try to relax your mouth and shoulder muscles next time you feel that way.

lampofred

I notice I can’t pee when I’m locking my jaw. Somehow releasing my jaw makes my pelvis relax too. Maybe you can try to relax your mouth and shoulder muscles next time you feel that way.

Body armor from peeing on the floor in kindergarten?

Herbie

Security guards in night clubs always go in locked cubicle because they are too vulnerable using the urinal if that is not telling.

A lot of gays or closet will stair at you.

I feel urinals which do not offer privacy is sub human like the troff as if we are animals

Personally I always use the locked cubicle.

Jing

I have the same thing.

Must be some kind of defense mechanism, peeing in the wild would put you in a vulnerable position.

ShotTrue

meanwhile I remember in elementary school we didn't have urinals but a big metal trough and all the boys would compete to see who could pee the farthest

OP
E

Experienced

meanwhile I remember in elementary school we didn't have urinals but a big metal trough and all the boys would compete to see who could pee the farthest
That was probably at the time when insecurities didn't exist yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals