PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY Discover How Prolonged Chronic Stress Causes Cancer And How To Heal Within

Inaut

I stumbled upon this today--interesting website.....

Ozone Oxygen Therapy For Cancer

PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY
Discover How Prolonged Chronic Stress
Causes Cancer and How to Heal Within ...

PHASE 1 OF CANCER: INESCAPABLE SHOCK

PHASE 2 OF CANCER: ADRENALINE DEPLETION

PHASE 3 OF CANCER: THE CANCER FUNGUS

PHASE 4 OF CANCER: NIACIN DEFICIENCY

PHASE 5 OF CANCER: VITAMIN C DEPLETION

PHASE 6 OF CANCER: IMMUNE SUPPRESSION

OZONE OXYGEN CANCER THERAPY
Ozone Therapy is a special form of oxygen used to kill and stunt the growth of cancer cells. Oxygen usually prefers to come in pairs: O2. However, oxygen occasionally comes as a triad: O3. O3 is looking for an opportunity to become O2 plus singlet oxygen (O). When this happens, singlet oxygen, O, combines with another singlet oxygen and forms O2 again. If no singlet oxygen is available, O combines with other surrounding molecules. This is called "oxidation", and this form of cancer oxygen is particularly hard on cancer cells, killing some outright and stunting the growth of others. Ozone is administered rectally, intravenously and into the ear canal allowing ozone to absorb through the ear drum. Water can also be ozonated and ingested internally, however should not be used by those with lung cancer or lung disease.

OZONE CANCER THERAPY: IS IT SAFE?
There are some who fear ozone therapy is unsafe. In January 1980 the German Medical Society for Ozone Therapy commissioned the University Kilnikum Giessen and Giessen University to begin an inquiry entitled “Adverse Effects and Typical Complications In Ozone Therapy.” 2,815 questionnaires were sent to all western German ozone therapists known by the Medical Society for Ozone Therapy. 884 went to physicians and 1931 to therapists. In may 1980, the German Medical Society had collected 1,044 replies, 37% of the total. The replies confirmed 384,775 patients were treated with ozone with 5,579,238 applications. The side effect rate observed by physicians and therapists was .000005 per application. The report stated: “The majority of adverse effects were caused by ignorance about ozone therapy (operator error)." [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1490857/pdf/cmaj00308-0061.pdf]

THE 13 MAJOR EFFECTS OF OZONE ON THE BODY
The 13 Major Effects of Ozone on the Human Body - By Dr. Frank Shallenberger. Considered one of the leading authorities on medical ozone, Dr. Shallenberger has done important work to support the hypothesis that ozone can have long-term positive effects on AIDS. He has also conducted workshops on the proper application of medical ozone at an International Ozone Symposium. He successfully treats patients with medical ozone via Major Autohemotherapy. The thirteen physiological effects are listed below and are accompanied by a brief explanation.

1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. Deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration, as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.

2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system. Some interferons are produced by cells infected by viruses. These interferons warn adjacent, healthy cells of the likelihood of infection; in turn, they are rendered non-permissive host cells. In other words, they inhibit viral replication. Other interferons are produced in the muscles, connective tissue and by white blood cells. Lelves of gamma interferon can be elevated 400-900% by ozone. This interferon is involved in the control of phagocytic cells that engulf and kill pathogens and abnormal cells. Interferons are FDA approved for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B and C, Genital Warts (caused by Papillomavirus, Hairy-cell Leukemia, Karposi's Sarcoma, Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Scleroris and Chronic Granulomatous Disease. Interferons are currently in clinical trials for Throat Warts (caused by Papillomavirus), HIV infection, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Colon tumors, Kidney tumors, Bladder Cancer, Malignant Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma and Leishmaniasis. While levels induced by ozone remain safe, interferon levels that are FDA approved (and in clinical trial) are extremely toxic.

3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. The greater the mass of the tumor the more tumor necrosis factor is produced (up to a point). When a tumor has turned metastatic, cancer cells are breaking off and being carried away by the blood and lymph. This allows the tumor to take up residence elsewhere in the body; or in other words, divide its forces. These lone cancer cells have little chance of growing due to the TNF produced to inhibit the original tumor. When the tumor is removed surgically TNF levels drop dramatically and new tumors emerge from seemingly healthy tissue.

4. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. In a process known as autostimulation, the IL-2 then binds to a receptor on the T-helper and causes it to produce more IL-2. Its main duty is to induce lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.

5. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own. Because of this, most cannot afford to produce disposable anti-oxidant enzymes such as catalase. Very few types of bacteria can live in an environment composed of more than two percent ozone.

6. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic Candida albicans, athletes foot, moulds, mildews, yeasts and even mushrooms.

7. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly. The part of the virus most sensitive to oxidation is the “reproductive structure”. This is how the virions enter the cell. With this structure inactivated, the virus is essentially “dead”. Cells already infected have a natural weakness to ozone. Due to the metabolic burden of the infection the cells can no longer produce the enzymes necessary to deal with the ozone and repair the cell.

8. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.

9. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the nnnn plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.

10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells. When one views a red blood cell under a microscope, it looks like a disc. In the capillaries, where they pick-up (lungs) and release (tissue) oxygen, these discs stretch out into the shape of an oval or umbrella. This aids their passage through the tiny vessels and makes the exchange of gas more efficient. The increase in flexibility of the RBC’s allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, even weeks after treatment with ozone.

11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Krebs Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolysis of carbohydrate for energy. This takes place in the mitochondria of the cell. Most of the energy stored in glucose (sugar) is converted in this pathway.

12. Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient.

13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system. They also worsen and even cause allergies and are detrimental to your long-term health.

@Travis @TreasureVibe

OP
Inaut

Inaut

@TreasureVibe for some reason I think you posted this link already... looks awfully familiar now that I see it on the forum..... if so, how do I delete....my apologies

TreasureVibe

@TreasureVibe for some reason I think you posted this link already... looks awfully familiar now that I see it on the forum..... if so, how do I delete....my apologies
Oh don't worry it's okay, I referenced this source alot, I personally like it. Indeed psychological stress/shock can induce cancer, in my opinion.. The system gets overwhelmed and then a cascade of deficiencies and actions take place.. And in the end, cancer develops.

Ozone indeed seems like a perfect "last resort" treatment for cancer to me, when all other options are already tried. Because its actions are so direct on the tumor, it destroys the tumor through the body's own natural methods basically.. So it's in a sense perfect. The only thing I would watch out for is nitrogen oxide forming when using it at home, because nitrogen oxide can become nitric oxide in the body and that's a carcinogen.. Although nitrogen deficiency can be a cause for cancer, one should avoid nitric oxide at all cost.

Travis

I stumbled upon this today--interesting website....@Travis @TreasureVibe
This could account for the spatial association found between fungi and certain types of cancers, yet something must also be said about mutagenesis: Cancer can also be induced by radiation, nitrosamines, and 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene. Because of this, I've been thinking recently that there must be at least two broad classes of cancers: the classic mutagenic form, and also the fungal-associated type (i.e. leukemia, sarcoma). If one assumes the existence of multiple distinct types of cancer, they are then relieved of the dissonance incurred by the vast array of contradictory theories of cancer etiology now published. Perhaps one of the first steps towards understanding cancer is then a semantic one? and perhaps the more specific subclassifications used by modern oncologists could be worth adopting.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals