OP
Twohandsondeck
I'll try some potatoe starch tomorrow first thing in the morning and see how i react .. 1-2 tablespoons should be more than enough for a start right?

Oh yeah, plenty.

Wouldn't it make more sense to deliver it as we already talked about from the ... other side?

Sure, it's worth a shot. I've found better effect from warm milk + sugar or honey compared to raw starch.

From the same logic we would run into trouble with fruit, sugar and milk too wouldn't we?

Yeah which is why those foods probably give you grief unless consumed by themselves, I would imagine.

The antiworm med pyrantel gave me superpowers for 3 days straight after a one time intake. I wouldn't loose focus nor energy, high libido, was extremely confident, warm body/extremeties and all health decline that was visible on hair/skin thats been going on for almost 4 years was almost gone. Sadly this effect didn't last and i reverted back to this current state. Any further measurements even with the same med didn't help anymore. But it was like a ... sign ... that im heading towards the right direction.

Yeah I remember one time I did a 50,000 IU dose of vitamin D, 16 ounces of fresh pressed carrot juice, ginger, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic, and turmeric I think... And it caused a great remission of all the fungal symptoms (bright red skin, dandruff, itching namely) for about 12 hours until I tried to eat basically any other food but fruit at the time.

If you have a juicer, the carrot juice can definitely have an impact but just know that it's not a solution to the problem. I found it to be kind of like taking activated charcoal in a lot of ways. I remember bottled carrot juice also helped, but like 50% compared to fresh pressed carrots. Grated carrot is cool, but I'm pretty sure the fiber can cause gut grief on it's own... Or maybe it's the beta carotene causing issue? Not sure, just babbling a mirage of thoughts.

Mhh well since my health declined and this wierd cooked white rice diet this homeopathy doctor set me on ... i lost 12 kg body weight and can't seem to get it up anymore to where it was.

Yeah that kinda thing probably just supercharged the crappy bacterial population of your upper intestine and so you're getting less nutrition from your food than you were before because there's more thieving bugs.

Why would garlic and coconut not help? If its just the fat thing you've said then they are uselessish but incase of a fungal/parasite issue they are supposed to help shouldn't they?

The garlic maybe but the nature of the saturated fat of the coconut oil throws off the momentum of the fruit fast. Literally days have to go by on nothing but fruit before the body starts the purging process that doesn't feel too thrilling.

I tried to read amazoniacs post in the turkis bowel movement thread ... but boy oh boy its alot and raises alot of questions too.

Haha yeah, but at the end of the day as long as you can hit all of the bullet points for the execution of the protocol if and when you decide to try it, that's all that matters.

I can't say im having specific cravings having ended at day 3 of this fruit fast ... but i'd realy love to indulge in whatever food i could get my hands on. Constantly hungry. I have to snack all the time on the grapes/fruits.

My brother and rommate ordered pizza 2 times the past 3 days .... men i can't tell you how much i'd love to eat some. Or anything good that is not sweet. Like some mad pasta or an awsome meat dish ... anything realy.

Yeaaaahhhh definitely the candida talking. Try doing a raw salad and see where that gets you. Lettuce, cucumber, squash, zucchini, that kinda thing. A lot of people throw in onion, ACV, tomato, avocado too but I've found those foods to be ok sometimes and problematic more often than not. The raw veggies should help the suffering factor though. Vegetable juicing in general is also something to consider.

Men i hope you are right. At the end of this day im having feelings of despair and sadness. Not sure if its just an reaction to this endeavor and a change in neurotransmitters or if im simply just getting a little tired of ... well all these years not finding answers. It's far to early to give up tho.

Nah man it's just your gut is in a rough place because of whatever reason and the bacterial population is what dictates some key nutrient production, utilization, etc and it is the primary communicator towards your brain, so your thoughts are going to (somewhat) mirror the tone/state of your gut.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Intestinal luminal pH in inflammatory bowel disease: possible determinants and implications for therapy with aminosalicylates and other drugs

So is all disease related to changes in pH in the GI tract? Restoring proper pH in the colon (and other areas ) is probably the first step in the process of resetting the metabolism and restoring the healthy organism to it’s original state? A little resistant starch may kick off the enzymatic production needed to shift the large intestine and colonic bacteria (changing the pH).

I know fibers aren’t liked around these ways but I’ve seen nothing but benefits so far taking PS with a meal...

Effects of resistant starch and nonstarch polysaccharides on colonic luminal environment and genotoxin-induced apoptosis in the rat

Resistant Starch Regulates Gut Microbiota: Structure, Biochemistry and Cell Signalling

This is a good one ☝️

Maybe I've got biased blinders on but all of this seemed like good news o_O

I’ll post the link shortly but I was listening to another Krishnan interview and he brought up something very interesting. He mentioned that booger eating as children is almost like a natural “vaccine” for our immune system. Why do children do it? It’s almost instinctual... The mucous which is produced by the lungs works it’s way up to the nose and then comes back down into the mouth/throat. As gross as this sound, he actually says that we should swallow our excess mucous to help build our immunity. It does make sense when you break it down to brass tacks...

Snot is probably specially designed to neutralize airborne pathogens. Seems likely that they would neutralize problematic microbes and then deliver them for enemy analysis (immune strengthening) to the brain via digestive breakdown. coolstuff

Sumbody

This is all very interesting to me. I get constant bloating from just about anything I eat. I have wanted to rid myself of this for years but without much success.

Often suffer from constant belching even while having an empty stomach. It drives me crazy! I'm actually quite lean, but with a severely bloated gut I look 50lbs heavier and I can't stand it.

Curious how this might help. I tried lots of natural antibiotics and what not, but not a lot of success.

I have been taking roughly 3 grams of Ceylon Cinnamon a day for close to two months now, and improvement is so so. Also take tablespoon of Nigella Sativa nightly.

Never tried a temporary diet change however. Fasting for 24 hours or more hasn't had an effect.

I might try this.

Sumbody

What particular fruits would you recommend as most effective during this regimin? Also whole milk? 2%? Low fat? Etc.?

OP
Twohandsondeck
What particular fruits would you recommend as most effective during this regimin? Also whole milk? 2%? Low fat? Etc.?

Grapes, pears, peaches, apples, other berries (sub-acidic fruits)
No acidic fruits i.e. citrus or sweet fruits i.e. dates, bananas

Raw, unhomogenized milk works best, but pasteurized whole milk will also do the job. 2% milk also works pretty well, just depends on how many calories you want to take in. I found that cutting too many calories out by using skim milk made it much more difficult because it wasn't satiating enough.

Please, please get a grasp for the recommended prerequisites and importance of regular gut transit speed while doing a milk fast so that you don't make matters worse by reading through this post diligently:

"When A Turk's Bowels Move Less Than Three Times A Day, He Consults A Physician."

Sumbody

Raw, unhomogenized milk works best, but pasteurized whole milk will also do the job. 2% milk also works pretty well, just depends on how many calories you want to take in. I found that cutting too many calories out by using skim milk made it much more difficult because it wasn't satiating enough.

Please, please get a grasp for the recommended prerequisites and importance of regular gut transit speed while doing a milk fast so that you don't make matters worse by reading through this post diligently:

"When A Turk's Bowels Move Less Than Three Times A Day, He Consults A Physician."

For sure thank you!

I typically have about 3-5 bowel movements a day on average give or take.

And 10-24hr transit time depending.

Been adding potato starch to water throughout the day and have really clean and solid bowel movements, liking this.
I ensure the potato starch is fully absorbed by the water by mixing it in a large glass for 2-3 minutes.

Sumbody

You mentioned no bananas?

I did a little research and it seems that green bananas or un-ripened ones are pretty high in resistant starches.

Its interesting because ever since a child I actually prefer to eat the green bananas vs the ripe ones. Usually halfway between green and yellow. Lol, I just prefer the taste and texture I suppose. I rarely eat many bananas these days, but I do like them.

O

oldfriend

@Twohandsondeck Thanks for sharing your experience. Coincidentally, I have been contemplating the milch regimen recently and trying to incorporate some of the ideas. I have only had 2 experiences where restrictive diets had potent & discernible healing potential. One was a fruitarian diet, and the other was an all milk diet so this makes a lot of sense intuitively. I did not apply either diet properly (sticking with fruitarian for too long and using lactose-free milk without any bulk producing food stuffs) so I'm eager to try again using this well-considered approach.

A few questions for you.
What fruits gave you the least trouble in combination with milk, and how much were you eating during the full milch regimen?
Are you supplementing with salt, or sodium bicarbonate?
How exactly do you take the potato starch? Do you stir it into the milk, or just chase it down?
Do you heat milk before drinking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben.

This may be possible in the beginning. However, from what I understand, in SIBO the problem is not only that the bacteria have migrated upward into the SI, it's also that the the type of the predominant bacteria has changed, so that instead of acid byproducts their metabolism leaves you with alkaline byproducts that help the bad bacteria, yeasts and fungi thrive. Since none of these feed on RS (but rather mostly on fats and proteins, this is why fruit fasting helps clear the SI), yet the good fermentative bacteria do, in theory you should first end up changing the bacteria type in the whole intestine, after which the overgrowth in the SI would subside. So once you get the good bacteria to become the dominant ones, the situation should normalize by itself, regardless of where in the intestines the growths are located.

Well day 6 of fruit fasting is over. My coating on the tongue gets worse from it. Starting to get the feeling w/e it is that's troubling me actually enjoys the fruit fast ...

No other noticeable effects other than me being a little gasy, bowel movement stinks and is unsolid (i barely have one a day ... this is new ... i thought fruit fasting would increase the frequency not decrease it... need to add some vegetables for more fiber i guess or try some wheat bran)

Basicly getting a complete opposite response from what is suggested in the turkish bowel movement thread.

That was a great video thank you. I totally feel the point he made about going out eating with friends without having issues from foods in general. Not just that but regular doctors should be more informed and check potential gut issues like endotoxemia.

Did someone try the spore pro/prebiotic supplement he recommends at the end? A little skeptical tbh since he's earning money from it tho. In the past i have tried the seed probiotic but that actually made the whole coating and milk issue much worse. Same with another one i tried that contained 14 different lactobacillus and bifido strains...

Oh yeah, plenty.

Tried it for 2 days. 2-3 Tablespoons 2-3x times a day (for science ...). Couldnt realy notice an effect tbh. For a moment i thought my coating got a little better but the coating fluctuates trough out the day anyway so idk realy. And maybe a feeling of wellbeing after downing it.

Haha yeah, but at the end of the day as long as you can hit all of the bullet points for the execution of the protocol if and when you decide to try it, that's all that matters.

Yeaaaahhhh definitely the candida talking. Try doing a raw salad and see where that gets you. Lettuce, cucumber, squash, zucchini, that kinda thing. A lot of people throw in onion, ACV, tomato, avocado too but I've found those foods to be ok sometimes and problematic more often than not. The raw veggies should help the suffering factor though. Vegetable juicing in general is also something to consider.

Nah man it's just your gut is in a rough place because of whatever reason and the bacterial population is what dictates some key nutrient production, utilization, etc and it is the primary communicator towards your brain, so your thoughts are going to (somewhat) mirror the tone/state of your gut.

Yeah i try to do it right but there are some things that are claimed that don't seem to add up. Especially if we look at someone like Hans here eating 500 grams of meat daily (which is something i'd like to be able to do once im healthy enough to workout again).

Thanks for the kind words. Other than what i mentioned above energy and mood is kinda stable. The craving for other foods stopped interestingly enough. Doesn't mean that i wouldn't fancy the idea of eating a good pizza ...

O

oldfriend

Well day 6 of fruit fasting is over. My coating on the tongue gets worse from it. Starting to get the feeling w/e it is that's troubling me actually enjoys the fruit fast ...

No other noticeable effects other than me being a little gasy, bowel movement stinks and is unsolid (i barely have one a day ... this is new ... i thought fruit fasting would increase the frequency not decrease it... need to add some vegetables for more fiber i guess or try some wheat bran)

Basicly getting a complete opposite response from what is suggested in the turkish bowel movement thread.

Did you read the Turk thread? I think it mentions taking enemas during that period if the bowels aren’t moving.

Ben.

Did you read the Turk thread? I think it mentions taking enemas during that period if the bowels aren’t moving.

yeah i read it everyday so that im not missing something, atleast the initial post from amazoniac. The enemas are necessary during the milch regime. The fruit regime itself isn't explained as in much detail as the milch regime. It states that the fruit regime will get rid off the coating. Which doesn't seem to work at all for me. But ofcourse im going to do enemas. According to this author we should've 3-4 bowel movements everyday anyway, which is ... questionable.

I just needed a break from enemas because before all of this i did daily 1 litre enemas for a while already. And you also don't know if your bowel is moving properly if you mechanically flush the colon out with enemas all the time.

Last edited:
I'm really liking Milk of Magnesia, Magnesium hydroxide. It gets things moving and makes me feel good. I probably don't get any cellular Magnesium from it, but it really clears me out and makes me feel good. Considering how many forms of magnesium cause diarrhea, I've come to the conclusion that one of dietary magnesium's major physiological roles is to make you poop. I believe it to be a fundamental function, not a side effect.

Thanks @Geronimo

Geronimo

Are you being sarcastic? Lol. I know it seems really obvious. I meant it like a big part of regularity possibly comes from a consistent intake of magnesium from foods, by the same mechanism that large boluses of supplemental magnesium cause diarrhea. I don't think we're meant to absorb all of the magnesium we eat. This is widely reflected in absorption rates of most magnesium supplements.

Are you being sarcastic? Lol. I know it seems really obvious. I meant it like a big part of regularity possibly comes from a consistent intake of magnesium from foods, by the same mechanism that large boluses of supplemental magnesium cause diarrhea. I don't think we're meant to absorb all of the magnesium we eat. This is widely reflected in absorption rates of most magnesium supplements.
No, I remember my late Father used milk of magnesia, and I was thanking you for doing that.

O

oldfriend

yeah i read it everyday so that im not missing something, atleast the initial post from amazoniac. The enemas are necessary during the milch regime. The fruit regime itself isn't explained as in much detail as the milch regime. It states that the fruit regime will get rid off the coating. Which doesn't seem to work at all for me. But ofcourse im going to do enemas. According to this author we should've 3-4 bowel movements everyday anyway, which is ... questionable.

I just needed a break from enemas because before all of this i did daily 1 litre enemas for a while already. And you also don't know if your bowel is moving properly if you mechanically flush the colon out with enemas all the time.

"To achieve the best results it is a good plan to place the patient under preliminary treatment for a few days before beginning the milk regimen.
During this period, the length of which may vary from two to ten days, special efforts should be made to get the patient's bowels operating freely.
The bowels should be made to move three or four times a day.
"

"If necessary, an enema at 85o to 75oF may be administered daily for a time until normal action begins."

O

oldfriend

"To achieve the best results it is a good plan to place the patient under preliminary treatment for a few days before beginning the milk regimen.
During this period, the length of which may vary from two to ten days, special efforts should be made to get the patient's bowels operating freely.
The bowels should be made to move three or four times a day.
"

"If necessary, an enema at 85o to 75oF may be administered daily for a time until normal action begins."

I'm on day 4 of the fruit fast, and had been using enemas for the first 3. Just had my 2nd unassisted bowel movement of the day today, although I have just started drinking a glass of orange juice with 1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate with breakfast so that might have something to do with it. I used to have the same theoretical apprehension about enemas, but they've only improved bowel function in practice. Maybe if you're taking daily enemas for years it becomes a problem? IDK. Anyways, in this case I do feel it's been helpful. Found evidence of my blueberry breakfast in yesterdays afternoon enema, less than 12 hour transit time to large intestine, so I know things are picking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Twohandsondeck
What fruits gave you the least trouble in combination with milk, and how much were you eating during the full milch regimen?
Are you supplementing with salt, or sodium bicarbonate?
How exactly do you take the potato starch? Do you stir it into the milk, or just chase it down?
Do you heat milk before drinking?

I stuck to sub-acidic fruits as mentioned above. Grapes, apples, peaches.
Because there's so many calories coming from milk during the regimen, I had really small fruit serving sizes. 1-2 handfuls, whatever that looked like with respect to the fruit I was eating.

I haven't supplemented with salt for over 1.5 years now. There was a time when I first learned about a salt deficiency causing all of these random problems with the brain, kidneys, and adrenals... And so I went a little overboard for about a month adding a 1/2 teaspoon amount to every 1 liter of water that I had but at some point it became very dehydrating, so I quit. I rarely add much salt to my meals anymore, just a pinch occasionally and of course there's plenty in any foods that I pick up from a restaurant... But still to this day if I try to force feed it in a minimum dose of 1/4 teaspoon, it just doesn't lead to any feelings of heightened well-being.

I've tampered with sodium bicarbonate in small amounts but I'm very weary of the stuff considering how radically it throws the pH balance of acidic stuff into alkaline. I remember using some pH strips on coffee one time and they kicked back at the lowest end, red, red-orange... And I just added 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to it, retested, and the strips jumped up to the blue 7.5+ reading.

I think the coating of the tongue just indicates constipation.

It's worth throwing this resource here:
Raw Figs – Videos

If you use the search engine for whatever disease, food, herb, organ, etc, it will kick back with (mostly) Robert Morse transcript markings of him speaking about the relevant search. It's really quite a tedious thing that someone did in order for that engine to work as well as it does, I must say.

Morse has been talking about fruit fasting and using herbs for something like 30+ years, so maybe he'll offer an answer or two to some of your personal symptoms.

I'm quick to add that while his herbal products are high quality and certainly produce effect, don't get roped into spending $100/week on his packages thinking that the fruit + herbs are the only magic a person needs in order to fix all of their problems. His herbal recommendations are very powerful, especially for someone who hasn't ever seriously taken appreciable doses of powerhouses like black walnut hull, cascara sagrada, goldenseal, turmeric, ginger, cayenne, etc... But I'm of the opinion that their effect is merely cleansing but not building.

Mild herbal poisons are the low-dose alternative to pharmaceutical antibiotics which might be able to get you some relief of your symptoms of constipation. Even small, 2 or 3 cup-sized enemas will provide movement. If there is indeed a bacterial population that is increasing these symptoms of combined tongue-coating and constipation by living on what you're eating, then they probably aren't candida and may thus be treated with a bit of herbal warfare.

The problem lies in when people try to treat candida with herbal warfare just the same as they would many of the other problems of fungal origin. There's only so much that can be killed... Eventually there remains a population that won't leave until it's exclusively fed... Unless it gets hit with pharma-grade antibiotics, but then the risk is that the 'beneficial' policing strains will also be taken out as collateral damage.

Did someone try the spore pro/prebiotic supplement he recommends at the end? A little skeptical tbh since he's earning money from it tho. In the past i have tried the seed probiotic but that actually made the whole coating and milk issue much worse. Same with another one i tried that contained 14 different lactobacillus and bifido strains...

To throw in 2 cents here, I have a bottle of Prescript-Assist (a soil-based probiotic) behind me. Despite all of the raving reviews I've heard from it, the stuff has never done any favors for me.

It really depends on 1) what kind/how intense the enemas are that you're using and 2) what you're eating from day to day. Fungal issues are the 3rd factor and can influence bowel movements either way. For example, if you're going through a die-off period, they will be excessive... But your food is being stolen, it will lead to constipation.

If you're doing handstand coffee enemas with 4 tablespoons of coffee grounds, it's a completely different level of 'flushing' compared to a few cups of warm water while lying down. Depending on the substance of the enema and how deeply it is forced into the colon, the peristaltic contractions and stool volume can vary greatly, which will play a major factor in returning to 'bowel regularity' within the coming days thereafter.

I used to have the same theoretical apprehension about enemas, but they've only improved bowel function in practice.

Same. I think that if they're irritating (like adding salt, lemon juice, most herbs), they can become a problem... But if they're neutral (i.e. water) or nutritive (i.e. milk), they can be helpful. Obviously the goal is to not have to use them ever, but for us who have compromised ourselves, they still seem to be a great tool in terms of increasing the speed of recovery/positive health outcomes provided that they are used tactfully.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals