Psoriasis And Red Meat - Is There A Link?

Kartoffel

I dont agree on anything with you.
you are dishonest and wanted to defame me.
Now you are weaseling your way out.
Agree to Disagree?

I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not. I voiced my complaint, and I stand by it.

I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not. I voiced my complaint, and I stand by it.

It were phony,slimy theatrics,a desperate cry for help.Your faked complaint,invoking technicalities of board-rule to modulate your lost-argument-rage on top are insincere,defaming and immature.

You stand by it,by all means.

Kartoffel

It were phony,slimy theatrics,a desperate cry for help.Your faked complaint,invoking technicalities of board-rule to modulate your lost-argument-rage on top are insincere,defaming and immature.

You stand by it,by all means.

Again, your incoherent sentence structure makes it hard to understand what exactly you want to communicate. What lost argument are you talking about? I merely find it annoying to read your name across the starting page every day, because you fill half the threads with your arrogant, repetitive counseling, and pathetic attempts to picture yourself as an alternative expert by ridiculing Peat's ideas and personality. The only reason your are here, writing hundreds of posts within a few weeks, is to satisfy your desire to assert yourself at the cost of others.
So, don't flatter yourself by thinking you have somehow provoked me with any argument. I simply dislike you.

Last edited:
Again, your incoherent sentence structure makes it hard to understand what exactly you want to communicate. What lost argument are you talking about? I merely find it annoying to read your name across the starting page every day, because you fill half the threads with your arrogant, repetitive counseling, and pathetic attempts to picture yourself as an alternative expert by ridiculing Peat's ideas and personality. The only reason your are, writing hundreds of posts within a few weeks, is to satisfy your desire to assert yourself at the cost of others.
So, don't flatter yourself by thinking you have somehow provoked me with any argument. I simply dislike you.

Indeed.

Now we are talking.You are a slime and cried crocodile tears under false pretenses,
trying to get me in trouble through means of faked complaints,invoking technicalities of board rule and
distort my image.
You have to learn to be strong for yourself and to fight with honor.Your attitude is that of a weakling and lacks dignity.
This conversation is over.

Kartoffel

Indeed.

Now we are talking.You are a slime and cried crocodile tears under false pretenses,
trying to get me in trouble through means of faked complaints,invoking technicalities of board rule and
distort my image.
You have to learn to be strong for yourself and to fight with honor.Your attitude is that of a weakling and lacks dignity.
This conversation is over.

Yeah, thanks for pep talk, coach.