Pruritis ani - intense anal itching

FrostedShores

I had severe anal itch many years ago - to the point where I was afraid to go out in public because the itching would be so bad! What fixed it for me was swallowing 4 to 5 whole garlic cloves, morning, noon, and night, for about two weeks straight. I had horrible BO during this time, but it stopped the itching.

PeatBull

Any update?
Well, I didt keep doing the garlic, but still eating carrots at night. So I started following Atom Bergstroms advice, eating soaked almond in the morning and potatoes at night, and one of these two thinks I think is workng for me. I havent cured the itch, but improved a lot. I dont notice it when I stick to the solar diet, but sometimes i dont have time or eat outside and the itch will come back.
By the way, I think the soaked almond improved morning wood aswell.

peter88

Cynoplus seems to have caused me a white tongue and persistent anal itching. At this point I’m done with supplements.

PeatBull

Yes bro, Im done too. Only will use them like medication if im sick or something. Drinking water with salt improves my acne by the way, but messes with my digestion, got to find a balance.

facesavant

hi all!
ive had intense anal itching that ive kind of just coped with for the past 3 years. im unsure what the cause is though. it coincided with me becoming a landscaper (being in dirt often), begining to ride a bicycle often (much pressure and sweat to the anus) and starting to read and eat in a 'peaty' way (lots of milk, oj, coffee, sugar, liver, shellfish etc).
well i no longer do any 3 of these things, i no longer consume dairy or coffee, no longer eat fruit or sugar, i still eat oysters though, and i no longer bike ride or landscape.
the problem still persists. i was wondering if anyone on here has any specific insight toward my embarrassing issue or has cured it themselves.
TIA <3
Could it be Cholestasis?
Bile salts might help.

all day and night, sometimes its intensified at night but im unsure if its just because im laying in darkness and my mind has nowhere else to go. what would u do to check if its a parasite/treat it if it is?
At night sounds like possible critters to me. Try coconut oil inside and out.

Last edited: