Protection Against EMF / Wi-fi

answersfound

In society, this stuff is basically inevitable, and in my situation of work and at home, I can't really avoid Wifi, so I want to know if there is anything that can be done to negate the effects of Wifi on the body. Is raising metabolism enough to combat the negative effect of wifi?

I think someone talked about selenium in particular. I would also think anything that blocks calcium, and direct or indirect kosmotropes like magnesium, lithium, glucose, vitamin K2... And carbon dioxide of course.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• 242yjap.jpg
    242yjap.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,457

mt_dreams

If anyone wants a visual of how the waves may look around you, take a look at the pics from http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/this-i ... uld-see-it

I don't know much about things to do during the day, but if you have enough money to spare, you could always get/make a faraday canopy for your bed so you could get 8 hours of relief from the constant waves. There are also many wearable products one would use, though its becoming a large & larger market these days, so these products might be all marketing, and no science.

Aspekt

You can use a schedule on your WiFi to make it run between certain hours; I have mine stop broadcasting between 10pm and 8am.

tara

I've heard that grounding is somewhat protective, but have not tried to verify. I'd be interested if anyone else has.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Such_Saturation said:
I think someone talked about selenium in particular. I would also think anything that blocks calcium, and direct or indirect kosmotropes like magnesium, lithium, glucose, vitamin K2... And carbon dioxide of course.

I posted one of the studies on selenium, but there may be more I am not aware of. Also, like you said the effects of EMR ar emediated through the calcium "channel" so in theory all calcium blockers should be protective, specifically things like magnesium, K2, cyproheptadine and the others you mentioned. I think I even posted a study on cyproheptadine being specifically protective since not only it is a calcium channel blocker but it also blocks the increases in serotonin and histamine cause by EMR.

koganmj

Electromagnetism is a thoroughly complex subject that I can only claim to understand somewhat superficially, however there is some good reading to be found on electricsense.com, and I would also recommend checking out the books written by a gent named Steven Magee, who seems to be very learned in the subject.

I think a faraday canopy surrounding your bed at night is a pretty good strategy, but be aware that it seems a faraday canopy, designed to shield against EHFs (extremely high frequencies) can be next to useless if you are unable to 'ground' it, which stops it from becoming a "resonating entity" I guess you could say of ELFs (extremely low frequencies):

http://www.electricsense.com/7448/farad ... rotection/

The older I get, the more and more I'm mentally moving away from my childhood-teenage dreams to move to a big city and live the "big city life." EM is becoming a plague.

Well of course if you live under an international powerline there's no point in worrying about Wi-Fi.

Last edited by a moderator:

IWishIWasRich

EMF: The only measure I take is setting my phone on plane mode and leaving it on my desktop and not on the beside table like most people do. I also disable my power supply on the computer.

Air quality: Im considering buying one of those air purifiers, maybe with a negative ionizer too. Are those effective and do they do something against EMF as well? Mold is one of my biggest concerns since I live next to a swimming pool, on the bath I would also like to guarantee no mold is on there.
My bedroom has my PC running all day except at night. Would this help cleaning the hair? My bedroom has a window but does not point to the exterior, it points in the interior of the building, it sucks so I have to open my living room to get some clean air in the morning.

Thanks

tara

I've heard that regular earthing provides some protection against EMF damage, but I don't know how well supported that is.
If you have surfaces in your room that you think are mouldy, you can clean them with chlorine bleach solution - it's pretty good for discouraging fungii. Good to wear gloves to avoid direct exposure to the bleach yourself.
I wonder whether having potted plants in your room would improve the air quality?

gretchen

You could consider shutting the electricity off at night when you sleep. I tried this and it seemed to help.

There's an EMF blocking/neutralizing device I've read about called the Total Shield:
http://cutcat.com/item/Total_Shield/570

This popular multipurpose unit neutralizes electromagnetic fields and geopathic stress in your home or office. For EMF protection, the Total Shield produces a 7.83 Hz field (the Earth’s natural field, also called the Schumann Resonance), which blankets a 20,000-square-foot area (or more, depending on the model) and overcomes negative EMF fields.

Also, you could look in to Himalayan salt lamps, tourmaline, and scalar devices.

A

Anonymous

IWishIWasRich said:
How do we even know those aren't nothing but broscience?
what about ionizers and air purifiers?

Oh no it's broscience boy from peatarian.com. No answer ever satisfies this kid.

IWishIWasRich

JRMoney15 said:
IWishIWasRich said:
How do we even know those aren't nothing but broscience?
what about ionizers and air purifiers?

Oh no it's broscience boy from peatarian.com. No answer ever satisfies this kid.
Huh, not sure what you are talking about.
I've just been doing some reading, and there are a lot of critics of products like those.
http://www.amazon.com/Total-EMF-Shield- ... ewpoints=0

I just want to see the solid, non-bs scientific research.

Parsifal

haidut said:
[...] it also blocks the increases in serotonin and histamine cause by EMR.

How can EMR raise serotonin? Is it an inflammatory response to cell apoptosis by calcium efflux?

artist

haidut said:
post 68974
Such_Saturation said:

I posted one of the studies on selenium, but there may be more I am not aware of. Also, like you said the effects of EMR ar emediated through the calcium "channel" so in theory all calcium blockers should be protective, specifically things like magnesium, K2, cyproheptadine and the others you mentioned. I think I even posted a study on cyproheptadine being specifically protective since not only it is a calcium channel blocker but it also blocks the increases in serotonin and histamine cause by EMR.
Is blocking calcium channels generally considered to be a positive? Curious how this works or if Peat has talked about it

My biggest health issues these days revolve around histamine sensitivity/intolerance/excess and multiple chemical sensitivity. I know that MCS has been known to escalate to sensitivity to EMR, how does EMR increase histamine and serotonin? I've gone outside of Peat to try to understand MCS and found research linking it to nitric oxide and a damaged blood brain barrier. Anyway, very interested in all this.

Last edited by a moderator: