Protecting Against Vaccine If You Took It

Jackson Chung

Any tips Gus? Entire family is unvaccinated. Brother took it like a moron. He’s about 27. Not in the best of health in my opinion.

It was the mRNA one. Idiot never asked me. We never go to the doctors so this one concerns me.

What do you recommend against the blood clots? Any studies? I was thinking aspirin?

Kris

I am one of those Idiots that took (not the mRNA one) and would be also curious to know the answer to your question.

Lollipop2

Several threads have discussed this extensively. My apologies, I do not remember which ones. You might try several searches to see what you come up with.

I remember a few suggestions:

Ivermectin
Progesterone
Aspirin
Vit E
Maybe Olive leaf extract
Methylene Blue ( not at same time as Vit C - different parts of the day)
Vitamin C
B Vitamins
Thyroid

That would certainly help out of the gate and then search those threads...

Kris

thank you. can you tell me what is this Methylene Blue? I never heard of it. and I don't think Progesteron is good for men; it makes them loose their muscles.

here are the side effects of using Methylene blue. It is typically given by injection into a vein.[4] Common side effects include headache, vomiting, confusion, shortness of breath, and high blood pressure.[4] Other side effects include serotonin syndrome, red blood cell breakdown, and allergic reactions.[4] Use often turns the urine, sweat, and stool blue to green in color.[2] While use during pregnancy may harm the baby, not using it in methemoglobinemia is likely more dangerous.[4][2]

Lollipop2

thank you. can you tell me what is this Methylene Blue? I never heard of it. and I don't think Progesteron is good for men; it makes them loose their muscles.
Small doses of progesterone are excellent for men. Check threads many men are using low dose.

Search Methylene Blue on the forum. Also search on a search engine Methylene Blue, Covid - lots of good studies.

Kris

Small doses of progesterone are excellent for men. Check threads many men are using low dose.

Search Methylene Blue on the forum. Also search on a search engine Methylene Blue, Covid - lots of good studies.
thank you. here, in Thailand, i can get it, but i am not sure about the doze. it is used as 'fish medicine'. i cup for 60l of water

Lollipop2

thank you. here, in Thailand, i can get it, but i am not sure about the doze. it is used as 'fish medicine'. i cup for 60l of water
Also try zinc, Vit D/Vit K2. Basically you want to support your body to have strong metabolic health. Many many threads on this forum helping you learn how to achieve this. You need to study and learn. Don’t waste your time on the “is the virus real or not” type of discussions. You have much learning to do to know how to help yourself. I have tagged you on many threads - read them all.

Kris

Also try zinc, Vit D/Vit K2. Basically you want to support your body to have strong metabolic health. Many many threads on this forum helping you learn how to achieve this. You need to study and learn. Don’t waste your time on the “is the virus real or not” type of discussions. You have much learning to do to know how to help yourself. I have tagged you on many threads - read them all.

I will. thank you very much for the suggestions. maybe I will die a bit later after I took the vaccine. i am just kidding. i think i will be ok.

Ben.

If you go for methylene blue, make sure it it is the highest purity possible. It is not sold for use in humans and thus most of the products are high in heavy metals.

Also, a quick search on this forum on methylene blue will pop out the answers you seek very quickly (where to buy it, dosages etc.)

Kris

If you go for methylene blue, make sure it it is the highest purity possible. It is not sold for use in humans and thus most of the products are high in heavy metals.

Also, a quick search on this forum on methylene blue will pop out the answers you seek very quickly (where to buy it, dosages etc.)

thank you for the suggestion! the problem is that i am now in Thailand, do not have access to many products. No idea what is inside of this bottle or what kind of amount to take.

shopping

Lollipop2

Hey @Kris, since you can’t control it, I would skip MB and use the other suggestions. Vit E is also very good. MB is not required to have vibrant metabolic health.

Kris

Hey @Kris, since you can’t control it, I would skip MB and use the other suggestions. Vit E is also very good. MB is not required to have vibrant metabolic health.
but isn't MB not good to get rid of all kind of parasites? they give it to fish for that purpose

aliml

Bromelain + NAC

Bromelain breaks glycosidic linkages and N-Acetylcysteine breaks disulfide bonds.
If both bonds and/or linkages are broken, spike protein dissolves.

Kris

Bromelain + NAC

Bromelain breaks glycosidic linkages and N-Acetylcysteine breaks disulfide bonds.
If both bonds and/or linkages are broken, spike protein dissolves.

so maybe eating pineapples is a good idea, with or without getting vaccination? Bromelain is naturally present in it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals