Prostaglandin Derivative Is High In Both Baldness And Acne

Milena

My ex was totally bald on top with a 1/4" of hair to produce a slight fringe. He was 6' tall so I never got to see the bald bit from the front and could normally pretend he had hair.
When we both went on the zone diet. Roughly macros of 33/33/33 by calories, we noticed he was starting to get 'bum fluff' across his pate. In those days we did not restrict PUFA deliberately and were eating some soy, but in general, ate grilled chicken breast, broccoli, macadamia nuts, 81% chocolate , OO and cod at least once a week. He also drank a few cups of instant coffee with whole milk and 2 tsps sugar daily. Three main meals and two snacks Our exercise consisted of delivering flyers, so about 20 miles walking per day below any hint of lactate generation.
All of his other brothers (3) were going bald without remission. He was 45 at the time. I don't know if he kept it up and kept the progress.
RP recommends each meal/snack is balanced, I think and would be another thing to add to your hack stacks.

T

tca300

@Milena Were you guys walking ~20 miles per day before he started to have positive hair experiences? Or did the hair start to grow better after the walking was added to his daily schedule? Thanks!

Thoushant

What about topical famotidine since it is OTC? I tried to do it by crushing a pill up from the store but the amount of filler left my scalp caked in white crap so I gave up.
I think that's great. It's a gsk-3b inhibitor, but very insoluble in water or ethanol. So just need to find what to dissolve it in.
I'm adding some topical cypro too

Milena

@Milena Were you guys walking ~20 miles per day before he started to have positive hair experiences? Or did the hair start to grow better after the walking was added to his daily schedule? Thanks!
He returned from working abroad so I think it was after. Would be difficult to separate diet from exercise but dietary changes i.e.balanced meals was more consistent than the walking. He was working in a hot country so Vit D levels would've been perky and kept there as we were outside in UK in summer, too.

tallglass13

Unfortunately, none of those exciting pictures that were posted are the work of Cetirizine. if you follow the link and read the poster's thread, all those pictures are from using the Big 3, and everything else to regrow hair, he states. those pictures are from a span of 2007-2009. He didn't start using the antihistamine until 2012, and he also stated he lost a lot of gains since he quit finasteride, which was also in 2012.

johnwester130

Unfortunately, none of those exciting pictures that were posted are the work of Cetirizine. if you follow the link and read the poster's thread, all those pictures are from using the Big 3, and everything else to regrow hair, he states. those pictures are from a span of 2007-2009. He didn't start using the antihistamine until 2012, and he also stated he lost a lot of gains since he quit finasteride, which was also in 2012.

yes, he quit finasteride and then started cetrizine.

he still got some kind of result though

johnwester130

it's actually difficult to know what the results are from

he hasn't properly explained his pictures and regime

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom