Prolactin

stsfut

I have in my head that I am doomed to get PD (I am 29M). I have high PRL (around 20) routinely, I have bad facial Seborrheic Dermatitis and sometimes struggle with perfect fluent speaking/word recall (not always an issue). My posture is also not good and I am chronically constipated. All these are considered early symptoms of Parkinson’s. Does anyone have any suggestions of what’s going on with me?

I supplement thyroid and my TSH is pretty low (way under 1). I always read that TSH and PRL are correlated. I make sure to get plenty of sodium and limit my water intake. I supplement all B’s including B6. I don’t workout past exhaustion. I have sex/masterbate once per day on average.

Ultimately I feel like if I get my PRL decreased, there would be a positive cascading effect.

Maljam

I have in my head that I am doomed to get PD (I am 29M). I have high PRL (around 20) routinely, I have bad facial Seborrheic Dermatitis and sometimes struggle with perfect fluent speaking/word recall (not always an issue). My posture is also not good and I am chronically constipated. All these are considered early symptoms of Parkinson’s. Does anyone have any suggestions of what’s going on with me?

I supplement thyroid and my TSH is pretty low (way under 1). I always read that TSH and PRL are correlated. I make sure to get plenty of sodium and limit my water intake. I supplement all B’s including B6. I don’t workout past exhaustion. I have sex/masterbate once per day on average.

Ultimately I feel like if I get my PRL decreased, there would be a positive cascading effect.

Sorting out your chronic constipation would help every aspect of your health. Also daily sex/masturbation in a weakened state might be too much at the moment.

OP
S

stsfut

Sorting out your chronic constipation would help every aspect of your health. Also daily sex/masturbation in a weakened state might be too much at the moment.
What would be best best way to do this?

Beastmode

Low TSH can be caused from stress so that it's not a very useful marker unless you have reverse T3 and other relevant hormones tested.

Peat has said many times that getting your gut "moving" and clear is at the top of the list.

First and foremost is to remove the foods that you know aren't good for you. That can really help get the inflammation down a bit. Adding some cascara before bed can help next day flow. 1/8 tsp in warm water might be a good start. If you don't go the next day, have a little more that night. By removing the irritating foods and cascara intake, you may notice some improvement.

I think the biggest mistake many make is they're looking for the "1 thing" that will fix this and I suggest you be very patient and consistent with your approach. A little better every day adds up to good stuff. Experiment, track what you're doing, be patient and modify appropriately along the way.

I wouldn't add things like thyroid, etc until you get things moving first. It'll help you make better distinctions on what is really helping on a consistent basis.

Ableton

a good way to reset your gut is by sterilizing it first with nothing but coffee and fruit (say for 2 days, but ultimately you have to make the decision), then recolonizing it with plenty of dairy/milk. then go about a "normal" diet again.

I struggled a lot with posture too and fixed it by chance: when I started training my neck with neck curls, it completely fixed my anterior pelvic tilt. I didn't even had that in mind when I started the exercise, but immediately felt it was good. Probably fixed some sort of forward head posture causing the whole thing or something. Tried plenty of other stuff that didnt work...

Maljam

It depends why you are constipated, it can be a tricky one. Causes of constipation can be a lack of calories, a lack of fat in the diet, being sedentary, electrolyte imbalance, opioid effects from cow dairy or wheat, lack of fibre, too much fibre, dehydration, eating some other irritating food.

Bart1

You really should stop thinking like this it will inhibit any healing effort....

Blue Water

I have all your symptoms. Never heard of dermatitis being a precursor to PD :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals