Prolactin

CLASH

@Adrienlcrx
Yes I'm still writing. I'll put it out on the forum once its complete. Thanks for the interest.

@Broken man
there are enzymes that you can take to cleave the casomorphins with supplements of said enzymes available online. Just letting you know, I'm not neccesarily endorsing them. The enzyme is dipeptyl peptidase 4 or dpp iv, I believe. Hope this helps. Heres some leads on the bacteria you were interested in:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...y_of_the_Prevotella_intermedia_group_bacteria

"The gut microbiota that permanently colonizes the gastrointestinal tract influences the host metabolism and immune function (Sommer and B?ckhed, 2013;Cani, 2017). The possible roles of DPP-4-like activity exhibited by the gut microbiota itself have never been investigated even if several references describe the existence of DPP-4 activity in Prevotella ( Wallace et al., 1997;Shibata et al., 2003;Walker et al., 2003;Fteita et al., 2015Fteita et al., , 2017), and a counterpart activity to the DPP-4 (called Xaa-Pro dipeptidyl- peptidase or PepX activity) is found in Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus. (Matos et al., 1998;Varmanen et al., 2000;Goldstein et al., 2001;Sanz and Toldra, 2001;Anastasiou et al., 2002;Glaser et al., 2002;Stressler et al., 2013;?st?nAytekin et al., 2016). ..."

Last edited:

Broken man

@Adrienlcrx
Yes I'm still writing. I'll put it out on the forum once its complete. Thanks for the interest.

@Broken man
there are enzymes that you can take to cleave the casomorphins with supplements of said enzymes available online. Just letting you know, I'm not neccesarily endorsing them. The enzyme is dipeptyl peptidase 4 or dpp iv, I believe. Hope this helps. Heres some leads on the bacteria you were interested in:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...y_of_the_Prevotella_intermedia_group_bacteria

"The gut microbiota that permanently colonizes the gastrointestinal tract influences the host metabolism and immune function (Sommer and B?ckhed, 2013;Cani, 2017). The possible roles of DPP-4-like activity exhibited by the gut microbiota itself have never been investigated even if several references describe the existence of DPP-4 activity in Prevotella ( Wallace et al., 1997;Shibata et al., 2003;Walker et al., 2003;Fteita et al., 2015Fteita et al., , 2017), and a counterpart activity to the DPP-4 (called Xaa-Pro dipeptidyl- peptidase or PepX activity) is found in Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus. (Matos et al., 1998;Varmanen et al., 2000;Goldstein et al., 2001;Sanz and Toldra, 2001;Anastasiou et al., 2002;Glaser et al., 2002;Stressler et al., 2013;?st?nAytekin et al., 2016). ..."
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals