PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

OP
kreeese

kreeese

hows your body composition though?
excellent pics are comming! Im at 202 today at probably 18 percent Goal is 15% bodyfat 6 foot 2 But all clothes pants shirts are all showing fat loss as well as weight loss
sorry if im not super scientific...

cyclops

Dang your lucky if your eating like that and dropping fat. I'm jelly.

But lots of time people who eat like that lose weight but just become smaller versions of their fat selves aka skinny fat. Guess the pics will tell.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

But lots of time people who eat like that lose weight but just become smaller versions of their fat selves aka skinny fat. Guess the pics will tell.
actually skinny fat is bull****....Body composition is mostly affected by muscle or lack thereof when people lose weight and get smaller versions of themselves they are not doing any weight training etc. Every Actor bodybuilder model I know in nyc where I live ALWAYS STRESS THE IMPORTANCE TO TRAIN HEAVY WHEN DIETING....so their body composition actually improves...remember you always lose fat as well as muscle etc. when eating less caloric deficit...I AM NOT IN A CALORIC DEFICIT. I am eating like krazy and losing...Its Peete Kool ! haha Btw I lift 3 times a week...otherwise sit around all day:)
Go Giants!!! wait. what.
hahaaaaa

OP
kreeese

kreeese

btw what are you eating?? Are u at your perfect body? lean muscular or are you close like myself?? try this wayyy it works!!!
Chris rocco nyc

Elize

Thanks for your information. Lol. Perhaps you can do an e-cookbook with meal planning. Supplement guidelines or a Peat restaurant

Elize

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Daily progress report....yesterday and today is superbowl weeekend so eating whatever I want but still after yesterday almost 4000 calories of tons of fat and sugar only gained a pound of scale weight .This is insane !today will probably hit 5000 calories I MEAN TOTAL CHEAT SUPER BOWL JUNK..LOL but I predict by next weekend I will be down probably 7 pounds including new fat loss along with the bloat from today hahaaaa
go Giants!! wait. what??

moa

2500 to 3000 calories is a decent amount for your weight if good metabolism, i eat almost 2500 to 3000 calories with a BMI of 25. But 4000 or more i guess is too much. Peat says in one of his videos that you can get fat on butter if you eat too much. Do you eat a carot a day too ?

YourUniverse

How can it be stress hormones when he is eating tons of sugar? Stress hormones are from doing keto or paleo diets not eating enough sugar. This guy is eating nothing but lots of Sat fat, enough protein at 125 g easy, and over 200g sugar.

200g of sugar isnt really a lot considering 125g of protein - peat has talked about wanting at LEAST 2:1 sugar:protein (and upwards of 4:1), it could conceivably some kind of stress response, especially if theres euphoria attached to it, but who knows! Im just curious :)

tallglass13

@cyclops, Kreeese asked you a question.
temps are probably high, sugar makes people warm. Adrenaline is high is people who don't eat enough food in general. Plus, is hard to lose fat being cold anyways. We are all here because of Ray peat and Ray peat food recommendations. This guy is eating Ray Peat foods, so its going to be futile if you are trying to "stump" Kreeese

YourUniverse

@cyclops, Kreeese asked you a question.
temps are probably high, sugar makes people warm. Adrenaline is high is people who don't eat enough food in general. Plus, is hard to lose fat being cold anyways. We are all here because of Ray peat and Ray peat food recommendations. This guy is eating Ray Peat foods, so its going to be futile if you are trying to "stump" Kreeese
whos trying to "stump" who? Im curious. A diet of 60% fat is bordering on the ketogenic, peatish foods or not - I wonder how is temp and pulse are affected. Are you starstruck or something? Can we not ask him questions? lol

CLASH

I would venture to guess there are a few mechanisms involved with high fat and high sugar leading to weight loss. On this forum there is often a context of seeing fat and sugar, purely as energy substrates atleast from my point of view. In the research the same view is also present. In reality I think this context is a bit off and creates this seeming paradox in our minds, particularly when it comes to saturated fat vs. sugar. I dont think there is a vs. as much as we believe, more of a synergy at particular ratios and amounts.

Besides serving as a fat source fat stimulates intestinal peristalsis in some areas, while slowing it in others. It helps to activate specific enzymes and hormones that facilitate digestion. It has a sterilizing effect on the small intestine through direct action but also through bile acids. It stimulates bile acid release from the gallbladder, a detox pathway for the liver. It protects the liver from endotoxin (MCT by effecting tight junction, LCFA by upregulating enzymes and proteins in the liver that help to detox endotoxin). SAFA also pulls endotoxin out of the intestinal lumen, which could be seen as a good thing in the context of detoxing the endotoxin before it is picked up by intestinal macrophages and peyers patches (lymph tissue i.e. immune tissue). Besides the GI tract saturated fatty acids help with fibrosis in multiple areas of the body, as haidut has posted. They help to protect against PUFA. They have structural function throughout the body as well as having signalling function for cells. Lastly, this is a bit of theory on my part, but from what I understand muscles burn fatty acids at rest so perhaps having fatty acids helps to preserve the sugars for other organs/ tissues that require them such as nerve tissue, endocrine tissue, organs such as the liver/ kidney and lymphatic/immune function. With all this in mind, as I said, I think theres much more than just the cell burning the substrate. Thus I think that the macronutrients should be seen in the context of threshold needs with a goldilocks range. A certain amount of fat is needed for multiple functions including oxidation, a certain amount of sugar is needed and a certain amount of protein is needed for multiple functions as well. Obviously ratios play a role between the nutrients as well but I think theres an optimal range of the nutrients in the context of this ratio. From my experience personally dropping any of the macros below the need is detrimental. Something else to think about in terms of fat is that from what I understand, ruminants, gorillas, chimps, and most carnivorous animals have a mostly fat diet via percentage of calories. For the ruminants, gorillas, and chimps the fiber they eat is fermented into fatty acids in the rumen or the large intestine by bacteria, thus supplying most of the energy to the animals. This is often talked about on paleo forums and is discussed in the jaminets book. Coincidentally, the percentages of macros that has worked best for me so far has been pretty close to the percentage mentioned in thier book, which is based on the macros of breast milk, substrates produced during fasting by the body, the macros seen in gorillas, the macros seen in chimps, the macros seen in ruminants and the macros seen in carnivores. The acceptions for me are I eat sucrose instead of starch, didnt say all thier recommendations were good ;)

A note on calories: I only think calories are useful in the context of having some relative objective gauge of the amount of food we are eating. In reality I think the calorie could only ever be an associating factor because we dont “burn” food in the sense of calories. Meaning we, our bodies, dont set food on fire and see how much heat it creates..

On the note of starch, I think it induces a gut dysbiosis for some people similar to how catttle being fed grain as opposed to grass develop “acidosis” leading to weight gain (i.e. basically bovine obesity) and eventually death if not treated with antibiotics. If you want to fatten up cattle, pigs or livestock in general, from what I understand you feed them grain/ starch. But only a percentage of feed can be grain and starch without antibiotic or else the animals die from bloat and “acidosis” (pigs excluded to some extent). I think the starch becomes an even greater issue for people with pathogenic bacteria in thier bowels, so limiting it/ replacing it with sucrose which is easily absorbed/ doesnt reach the colon and subsequently letting vegetable fibers like carrots or greens reach the colon will help to prevent endotoxemia and further dysbiosis. I think that most fruit is also a problem here as well because the fructose and glucose ratio is often skewed in favor of fructose and most people are poor fructose absorbers when its in isolation (this isnt pathogenic or from hypothyroid from what I’ve seen in the studies, its a physiological norm for some humans). Also, most fruit contains a ton of fermentable fibers and non-absorbable sugars. If fructose it is given in equal parts with glucose massive amounts of fructose can be ingested without much issue and with no fermentable fibers and oligosaccharides bacterial fermentation is strongly quelled; hence the low-fodmap diet anf specific carbohydrate diets. I think a good example of this is that most people do well with orange juice here because the ratio of the monosaccharides is about 1:1 and has basically zero fiber in it (assuming your not buying pulped varieties).

Furthermore I think most of the studies showing issue with fructose are due to it being given alone in isolation and thus producing endotoxemia. Also the increased triglycerides and increased cholesterol and small increases of DNL seen with sucrose ingestion, I dont think are a bad thing or lead to obesity/ weight gain if eaten in an acceptable amount in the context of your overall diet (in the context of being able to use sugars assuming a lack of endotoxin and PUFA effect on the cell). Also, i dont think the sucrose leads to insulin insensitivity, From what I’ve read the insulin levels are elevated longer with sucrose because the initial glucose hydrolyzed from the sucrose stimulate the liver to let glucose hit the bloodstream stimulating insulin while fructose blunts some of the response and then subsequently the fructose is converted into glucose and continually pushed out by the liver from that point leading to a extended release of sugars on the bloodstream leading to s need for more prolonged insulin as opposed to the spike and drop seen with pure glucose. So in reality the sucrose combination is ideal. Also, sucrose shuts down the hypothalamus-pituatary pathway stopping cortisol production, whereas starch doesnt have that direct effect; hence why sucrose is given to babies for analgesic purposes. It literally shuts of the stress response.

For my personal experience with this, since I dropped starch and increased saturated fatty acid I have stopped getting adrenaline rushes, lost 7lbs off of my abdomen, sleep through the night without having to take a piss even once, last longer between meals, no blood sugar swings, have much more energy, my pulse and temp have increased and, my strength in the gym increased (My volume has decreased by 4 sets per workout tho since dropping starch). My temps after eating are in the 98’ and 99’s, I wake up in the 97’s. My feet are no longer cold ever really.

Just want to stipulate this is my current context for the moment, im always experimenting and figuring out but this has been a big step and these are some theoretical reasons as to why I think its been so beneficial.

Edit: I wrote this a few days ago, my phone died as I did it but when I logged back in on this thread it was here, so its a bit removed from where I originally intended to post it. Hope it helps with ideas for the thread.

cyclops

btw what are you eating?? Are u at your perfect body? lean muscular or are you close like myself?? try this wayyy it works!!!

I eat lots of skim dairy and fruit. Leaner animal cuts and rice/potatoes. Liver, some Eggs, Oysters. Vegetables. So High Protein and Carb. Very Low fat. I almost feel like I eat a classic bodybuilder type diet in a way. I'm currently working out allot so I think I benefit from the high protein.

I was around 20-25% bodyfat a couple months ago when eating higher fat Peat diet. Now I think I am around 18%. I'd like to get down to 10% but I think I may have to start counting calories to achieve that.

I appreciate you sharing your experience, but I would not try eating that way, only because I already have, and it doesn't seem to work for me (at least not at the current time).

Last edited:
OP
kreeese

kreeese

2500 to 3000 calories is a decent amount for your weight if good metabolism, i eat almost 2500 to 3000 calories with a BMI of 25. But 4000 or more i guess is too much. Peat says in one of his videos that you can get fat on butter if you eat too much. Do you eat a carot a day too ?
interesting ...about to start carrots this week...and never have butter!!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Can you give a brief list of foods you eat? Do you eat cheese, if so what kind and brand?
heyyy I wrote all the foods several times but I will again now...its always the same..consistency works and yes I eat a ***t ton of cheese! I get the purest made from raw milk animal rennent I can get at whole foods here in nyc...especially love the very hard dry cheeses Gouda manchego also love cheddar and recently eat a lot of marscapone...Cheese has been a wonderful fat loss food! So as said before i eat a ton of cococnut oil chesses 2 percent milk a little oj cofee of course Lots of cane sugar like 3 tablespoons a day a load of salt like 6000 miligrams easily...honey...eggs shrimp and steak and some bacon..thats it. I drink mexican cokes and a glass of uncle matts oj every day...super ez high fat high sugar..almost zero starch...
Go Eagles!!!! congrats

OP
kreeese

kreeese

I eat lots of skim dairy and fruit. Leaner animal cuts and rice/potatoes. Liver, some Eggs, Oysters. Vegetables. So High Protein and Carb. Very Low fat. I almost feel like I eat a classic bodybuilder type diet in a way. I'm currently working out allot so I think I benefit from the high protein.

I was around 20-25% bodyfat a couple months ago when eating higher fat Peat diet. Now I think I am around 18%. I'd like to get down to 10% but I think I may have to start counting calories to achieve that.

I appreciate you sharing your experience, but I would not try eating that way, only because I already have, and it doesn't seem to work for me (at least not at the current time).
fantastic! u are kicking ****.. and u are right thats pretty much the classic bodybuilder shredding diet...very kool

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals