PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

OP
kreeese

kreeese

sat. morning check in ..ate about 3000 calories yesterday 60 25 15 macro split fat carbs protein and weight exactly the same at 202...again I went from a very low fat diet struggling starving at 1900 to 2400 a day miserable and gaining weight. So very happy with progress by next weekend should be at 197 or 198lbs!

StrongMom

great questions Strongmom!! ok I track EVERYTHING on Cronometer and MFP I always eat between 2800 on the low side but in the 3000s to 3500 and up on a regular basis .Krazy part ...when I lower calories ACTUALLY GAINED WEIGHT SOMETIMES OR STALLED...ridiculous right but when I raise the calories to 3300 a day or so Scale and bodffat go down...IM BLOWN AWAY! Protein In my opinion does not have to be astronomically high...I easily get between 100 and 140 grams most days without even trying... remember Im eating tons of cheese milk steaks eggs etc....To answer your question you lose fat by eating fat as loing as its mostly saturated and MY BIG SECRET LOL Eating lots of sugar...3 to 4 tablespoons white sugar lots of honey fruits etc. The combination of sugar and fat is the most POTENT FAT KILLER I HAVE EVER TRIED. Im 49 not a fast metabolism ...I sit around all day and go to the gym 3 times a week...nothing hardcore and do zero cardio.....I go to the bathroom and enjoy a nice sit down session with no real problems...
I hope this helps please I love questions so anything else and I will answer strong mom!!
Chris Rocco nyc

Thanks @kreeese and keep up the good work. You are really inspiring us! Also, how is your sleep? I suffer from insomnia and without starch my sleep is bad. But maybe high fat is really the solution by stabilizing the blood sugar.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

sleep is good problem is I have a ridiculous amt of new energy so Im tweaking this! sleep...ok last 2 years had horrible sleep ast 3 months greatly improved WHAT I DID WAS FIND OUT MY OPTIMAL SLEEP TIMES...I now get up very early even though I do not have to...about 545 or 6 am...this way i am very sleepy at around 1030 etc. lol not great for nyc social life haha but I gotta tell ya its been working...again consistency...another trick btw I take no supplements drugs of any kind no shakes protein powders nothin..but once in a while 2 bayer aspirin at night and lights out!!!!! But really waking up early has worked wonders

OP
kreeese

kreeese

literally Just doing the Ray Peat diet plan...hahaaa

YourUniverse

heyyyy I have no idea what that means!!! LOL SORRY IM NEW ...what do I do???
Chris Rocco
Lol! You can take your temperature with a thermometer, and your pulse by finding your heartbeat and counting the beats for 10 seconds (watching a clock) and multiplying by 6... Or for 20 seconds and multiplying by 3... or 30s x2, etc!

I ask because I wonder if what youre feeling are stress hormones, and temperature and pulse are one way to sort of see wahts going on under the hood, so to speak

theLaw

Lol! You can take your temperature with a thermometer, and your pulse by finding your heartbeat and counting the beats for 10 seconds (watching a clock) and multiplying by 6... Or for 20 seconds and multiplying by 3... or 30s x2, etc!

I ask because I wonder if what youre feeling are stress hormones, and temperature and pulse are one way to sort of see wahts going on under the hood, so to speak

+1:darts:

OP
kreeese

kreeese

ahhhhhhh......I read somewhere about this needs to increase right? metabolic right higher higher temps and pulse?
Thanks again

tallglass13

you a youn
g guy or my age?? 49[/Q
How can it be stress hormones when he is eating tons of sugar? Stress hormones are from doing keto or paleo diets not eating enough sugar. This guy is eating nothing but lots of Sat fat, enough protein at 125 g easy, and over 200g sugar.

YourUniverse

you a youn

g guy or my age?? 49[/Q
How can it be stress hormones when he is eating tons of sugar? Stress hormones are from doing keto or paleo diets not eating enough sugar. This guy is eating nothing but lots of Sat fat, enough protein at 125 g easy, and over 200g sugar.
Not sure? Still curious about his temp and pulse.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

you a youn

g guy or my age?? 49[/Q
yes exactly....I feel the white sugar jam and honey is making me feel nice indeed...never hungry no deprivation...
today so far 1 italian sausge 3 eggs all in coc. oil 2 table spoons sugar cottage cheese jam honey lots of 2 percent in my coffee some kiwis a pear half a bottle mexican coke

OP
kreeese

kreeese

oh and a couple ounces manchego hard cheese and a glass of oj with salt

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals