PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

CaliforniaKat

@kreese how is it going now? Any updates? I am relatively new to Peat and reading a ton. Your food experiment is intriguing. I also think coconut oil is amazing.

Where do you buy your dairy/cheese/meats/etc.? Is it grass fed/pastured? I'd love to hear more...

InChristAlone

This is an awesome thread! But we need a longer term update!

InChristAlone

Does anyone know what happened to @kreeese ?

InChristAlone

Is @kreeese's disappearing act a tacit argument against high fat?
I'm not sure, even if he decided to cut some fat, I still think people who have been on restrictive diets should try out refeeding. I'd really like to know how he is doing after reading all of this thread.

tankasnowgod

Is @kreeese's disappearing act a tacit argument against high fat?

I don't think a voluntary forum member not posting in a forum for a while means much of anything. Anyway, he wasn't "high fat," I think most of his diet was 30-40% fat, which would be pretty close to moderate or normal.

Arnold Grape

I don't think a voluntary forum member not posting in a forum for a while means much of anything. Anyway, he wasn't "high fat," I think most of his diet was 30-40% fat, which would be pretty close to moderate or normal.
I was joking, however, it is unusual that this person disappeared, despite his high level of enthusiasm for eating this way.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
kreeese was last seen: Jan 13, 2019

Dino D

kreeese was last seen: Jan 13, 2019
Yea, but he disappeared long time ago, he came back and did not update this thread, he was ultra into it and then just quit... people asked for him... he came back, left one comment and disappeared againg... strange

CaliforniaKat

@CLASH

I am very interested in your ratios/macros and your higher fat ideas. Low fat has not worked out at all for me and I know you've been at this a lot longer than I have.
I know this is an older thread. It appears the OP isn't around much if at all any more. If he were I'd be reaching out to him as well.

Hgreen56

pics comming soon....:)

excellent pics are comming!

full body pics comming soon!

.I will post soon the before pic

i have read this whole topic, not 1 picture.
i see only BIG words, no results..
Dont take tis topic to serious, i guess he probably lost some water weight what always happens when avoiding starch and lowers total carb intake, that was probably it..

Some time ago he was also enthusiastic about wheat products, just saying...

Last edited:

Sefton10

Just want to stipulate this is my current context for the moment, im always experimenting and figuring out but this has been a big step and these are some theoretical reasons as to why I think its been so beneficial.
@CLASH This post is still one of the most coherent I've seen on the benefits of a highish sugar and fat diet. Have you changed your view on anything significantly since you wrote it given we're 3 years on now?

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Fair enough, but he posted fairly regularly for 6 months. Sometimes, non-internet life happens.
boy did Non internet Life Happen. greetings everyone...hope everyone is doing as well as well....we possibly can....

GreekDemiGod

LMFAO, just went through the thread. The guy was doing Cyclical Low Carb, burning fatty acids and everyone was falling for it as some magic paradigm.
I'll guarantee you that someone eating 150g of sugar and working out 3 times / week will have him temporarily dipping into ketosis.

Nomane Euger

LMFAO, just went through the thread. The guy was doing Cyclical Low Carb, burning fatty acids and everyone was falling for it as some magic paradigm.
I'll guarantee you that someone eating 150g of sugar and working out 3 times / week will have him temporarily dipping into ketosis.
He looks like shawn baker the carnivore advocate if you know who he is,only on the miniature