PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

Glassy

I’ve been trying to keep my mouth shut when it comes to my Peat experience. I’ve told my friends what I’m doing and they kind of chuckle and ask a few questions but they are on their own journeys and I’m not about to push this onto anyone. I still cringe when someone tells me they’re doing low carb or IF but I bite my toungue and figure they probably won’t do it for long and it’s what I did before I got to where I am today (which is probably going to slightly different to what I’m doing in 12 months). To be honest I’m still not convinced all this sugar isn’t going to cause insulin resistance, rot my teeth or make me fat. I’m pretty convinced seed oils are nasty AF but I’m not going to be the THAT guy who’s always going on about it.

Sobieski

I’ve been trying to keep my mouth shut when it comes to my Peat experience. I’ve told my friends what I’m doing and they kind of chuckle and ask a few questions but they are on their own journeys and I’m not about to push this onto anyone. I still cringe when someone tells me they’re doing low carb or IF but I bite my toungue and figure they probably won’t do it for long and it’s what I did before I got to where I am today (which is probably going to slightly different to what I’m doing in 12 months). To be honest I’m still not convinced all this sugar isn’t going to cause insulin resistance, rot my teeth or make me fat. I’m pretty convinced seed oils are nasty AF but I’m not going to be the THAT guy who’s always going on about it.

I also think that my teeth are going to fall out despite the fact they're in better condition than before peating. That's what years of dogma will do.
It's interesting you mention about friends doing fad diets, because whenever friends tell me about the new diet they're trying to get ripped I know it won't last; either due to lack of discipline or the eventual energy and health problems that will occur sooner or later once the body starts to feel the effects of chronically elevated stress hormones.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@kreeese, I tried your cheese and fruit preserves combo and it wasn't bad. It's nice to find a new snack to add to the menu.:thumbup:

EIRE24

I also think that my teeth are going to fall out despite the fact they're in better condition than before peating. That's what years of dogma will do.
It's interesting you mention about friends doing fad diets, because whenever friends tell me about the new diet they're trying to get ripped I know it won't last; either due to lack of discipline or the eventual energy and health problems that will occur sooner or later once the body starts to feel the effects of chronically elevated stress hormones.
What is your diet like? Same as the OP's?

OP
kreeese

kreeese

aint that the truth!! No more fads for me...If I cant stick to a diet exercise plan for a VERY LONG time at this stage of the game for me...well no thanks! no more fasting , juicing, raw fruit, meat only lolll God there are sooo many!

tara

Blossom

Forum Supporter
And he eats honey and cheese.
yeah, I usually cut the cheese,,,hahaha... in squares and then use a chop stick to scoop the honey and dab on the cheese...so freaking good, and no sort of crash...I do like cottage cheese with honey, but for some reason I end up eating the whole container and feel sleepy and sedated after words. regular cheese like swiss or provolone with honey is working for me.

fractal

what the fuuuuckkkk....I could not believe my ears...I quicky told him how retarded this was
Chris rocco nyc

Not that I didn't believe that you were from NYC but this clinches it. LOL!!!

So I've been eating your way for about a week now and I've lost 3 pounds!:rockoutBUT, I'm finding that I'm having adrenaline issues ( cold hands and feet and less than optimal bowel movements ). To me, nothing warms me up better than some good ol starch. Have you had the same issues? I'm still eating more carbs than fat but don't have the desire to eat fat just to eat fat. What made you settle on 200 grams of fat a day?

OP
kreeese

kreeese

So I've been eating your way for about a week now and I've lost 3 pounds!:rockoutBUT, I'm finding that I'm having adrenaline issues ( cold hands and feet and less than optimal bowel movements ). To me, nothing warms me up better than some good ol starch. Have you had the same issues? I'm still eating more carbs than fat but don't have the desire to eat fat just to eat fat. What made you settle on 200 grams of fat a day?
bowel movements are fine actually excellent and consistent...I eat anywhere from 150 to 250 on some days of carbs again mostly sugars ..honey fruit...etc. Nothing planned just finding out thats what I like ...And I feel very warm and toasty I eat saturated fats thats been the key and you probably know this already but coconut oil practically gives me a tannn!! lolll really warms me...and about the 200 grams of fat per day its just what happens...never planned it but I find almost daily its around 200...nothing in the way of macros calories has ever been planned just started eating lots of sugar and fat and its been honestly wonderful!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

btw awesome on the 3 pounds keep it up you will be shocked by april or so:))

Luckytype

I wish this thread had labwork to show how positively your androgens, thyroid and other things that came up from the appropriate inclusion of macronutrients. It would make the picture a lot more clear for some who cant see the "how"

sladerunner69

Good for OP, I've only lost 5 lbs the last month and I haven't been eating more than 2500cal daily...:(

Low fat 15-20%, high caffeine, aspirin, vitamin e, etc etc, maybe I was just destined to be a chubby chubster for life!!!
:panda::violin:

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Good for OP, I've only lost 5 lbs the last month and I haven't been eating more than 2500cal daily...:(

Low fat 15-20%, high caffeine, aspirin, vitamin e, etc etc, maybe I was just destined to be a chubby chubster for life!!!
:panda::violin:
thats amazing 5 lbs in a month...actually a perfect safe rate...fantastic!when you say high caffeine do you mean drinking coffee throughout the day? I have 3 cups in the morning...but do not drink anything after 12 or so....yeah concerning calories I could only lose at about 1900 to 2100 for years now Im always around 3000 on avg.
thanks for your help...learning alot with this group and making changes...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals