PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Hey Kreese, how's everything going? What's your diet like these days? How are you feeling?
after a shitty horrible year lol back on track...eating exactly like I did....fat sugar salt!! just like I did a few years back...all Peat approved foods with some new insights
and wisdom...I just got back from Miami Beach btw was incredible they are pretty much wide open! But un fortunately Im back in crappy locked down NYC;( haha

Nomane Euger

OP
kreeese

kreeese

No, I haven't yet.
I'm just extremely frustrated with how hard it is to fix digestion issues. I realized most folks on this forum with serious issues never truly achieve remarkable changes.
hello Romania! greetings from NYC...all my digestive issues have gone away thank God...I never eat late anymore....very very small meals after 6 pm HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY....also I really watch my dairy...meat consumption is low...and I have kept a log of what foods help my digestion and what worsens it...hope this helps you! good luck
Kreeees

reaching

after reading this saga, i decided to give it a bit of a try or at least what i thought was a try.
Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast
Lean steak 180 grams
2 large eggs
(the above cooked in coconut oil)
breakfast tea with 10 grams of honey

1 hour walk sipping 110 grams orange juice

Cafe latte with teaspoon of sugar

Rest and watch youtube videos about nothing

Lunch
about two and half hour walk while grazing all of this for lunch
two grilled oysters
two grilled scallops
450 grams of orange juice

Late Afternoon snack
100 grams of beef liver cooked in coconut oil
50 grams of cottage cheese
350 grams of orange juice

Dinner
Oxtail meat 150 grams
252 grams of orange juice (drank this a bit after dinner before bed)
Small Milk ice cream bar

Just calculating a lot of this and a lot of is eyeballing but here is the macros
Carbs 25% 160g (72g of sugar?)
Fat 55% 156g
Protein 20% 126g

Myfitnesspal doesnt really differentiate between carbs and sugars? or like nullifies carbs because of fiber.. but it's crazy that I drank over a liter of orange juice.

I noticed instant heat whenever I had coconut oil and orange juice near each other. Not sure if I can keep doing this. I will the next few days but all the fructose scares me haha. I was uncharacteristically not stressed and have pretty good energy throughout the day.
Walked of 25,000 steps today.

Anybody else try this out? Maybe there is just something about coconut oil that warms me up.

GreekDemiGod

hello Romania! greetings from NYC...all my digestive issues have gone away thank God...I never eat late anymore....very very small meals after 6 pm HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY....also I really watch my dairy...meat consumption is low...and I have kept a log of what foods help my digestion and what worsens it...hope this helps you! good luck
Kreeees
Yeah, not eating after 6pm sure leaves the digestive system enough time overnight to digest and rest. But then again, that leaves you fasting intermittently overnight.

Sefton10

Yeah, not eating after 6pm sure leaves the digestive system enough time overnight to digest and rest. But then again, that leaves you fasting intermittently overnight.
12/12 works best for me. As long as I eat enough during the day and don’t arrive at dinner too hungry. A big breakfast to kick start the day, a couple of good sized meals, maybe some milk and fruit in between depending on activity level, then a smaller dinner 3 hours before bed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals