Progesterone

nad

ona's

the company seems to have collapsed for the moment

their liquid progesterone was good,
thank you, yes, and twice cheaper btw.
Thank you. Seems that way
So, did you, chamster, or anyone use progesterone from ''healthnatura''? It's my first order of their progesterone and I have nothing to compare, only from ''Ona's', which was thick and yellow. Just confused - it should be like this or I got a bad bottles?

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
thank you, yes, and twice cheaper btw.

So, did you, chamster, or anyone use progesterone from ''healthnatura''? It's my first order of their progesterone and I have nothing to compare, only from ''Ona's', which was thick and yellow. Just confused - it should be like this or I got a bad bottles?

I never got their progesterone

Blossom

Forum Supporter
anyone use progesterone from ''healthnatura''? It's my first order of their progesterone and I have nothing to compare, only from ''Ona's', which was thick and yellow. Just confused - it should be like this or I got a bad bottles?
I'm using HealthNatura's Simply Progesterone right now. The contents of my latest bottle is lighter colored just as you noticed. Someone mentioned this about the color of their recent purchase of Progest-e as well. My only guess is that it's related to the vitamin E but it would be nice to know for sure. I don't mind emailing HealthNatura to see if we can find out the reason for the color change. It seems to work exactly like every other batch I've had in the past and I've been using HealthNatura's progesterone exclusively for about 2 years.

nad

I'm using HealthNatura's Simply Progesterone right now. The contents of my latest bottle is lighter colored just as you noticed. Someone mentioned this about the color of their recent purchase of Progest-e as well. My only guess is that it's related to the vitamin E but it would be nice to know for sure. I don't mind emailing HealthNatura to see if we can find out the reason for the color change. It seems to work exactly like every other batch I've had in the past and I've been using HealthNatura's progesterone exclusively for about 2 years.
Thanks,Blossom,
I remember Dr. Peat said the lighter the color of v-E, the better the quality, but he also sure that's no good quality of it anymore.
Anyway v-E is very thick, and their Simply Progesterone has also MCT oil in it which is very thin. HealthNatura suggest to hold dropper and wait till extra oil drop out, then start to measure drops. When I opening the bottle it's just runs like water, not dropping. so few times I accidentally got really too much -nothing noticing, just strange, light burning. Is your also so thin? And do you also have this funny sticky label like it was glued inside out? That all looks...unprofessional(?)..

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks,Blossom,
I remember Dr. Peat said the lighter the color of v-E, the better the quality, but he also sure that's no good quality of it anymore.
Anyway v-E is very thick, and their Simply Progesterone has also MCT oil in it which is very thin. HealthNatura suggest to hold dropper and wait till extra oil drop out, then start to measure drops. When I opening the bottle it's just runs like water, not dropping. so few times I accidentally got really too much -nothing noticing, just strange, light burning. Is your also so thin? And do you also have this funny sticky label like it was glued inside out? That all looks...unprofessional(?)..
My label isn't sticky and looks fine but the contents of my bottle sound exactly the same as you describe. I sent an email and if I get a reply I'll post it here.
It might be worth a shot to message HealthNatura about the sticky unprofessional looking label. I think he is using a service to fill orders so he'd probably greatly appreciate the feedback!

nad

My label isn't sticky and looks fine but the contents of my bottle sound exactly the same as you describe. I sent an email and if I get a reply I'll post it here.
It might be worth a shot to message HealthNatura about the sticky unprofessional looking label. I think he is using a service to fill orders so he'd probably greatly appreciate the feedback!
Ok, thank you, hope you'll hear from them. Lets wait & see

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I also post a review to HealthNatura
Here’s Peter’s response about the color of the latest batch of Simply Progesterone.
“Yes, that is correct. The concentrations are all the same, just the tocopherols are lighter in color for this batch.

Be well,

Peter C Kassner

Owner, Health Natura, llc”

nad

Here’s Peter’s response about the color of the latest batch of Simply Progesterone.
“Yes, that is correct. The concentrations are all the same, just the tocopherols are lighter in color for this batch.

Be well,

Peter C Kassner

Owner, Health Natura, llc”
Thank you Blossom, and why do you think it'so thin? He didn't respond to me.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you Blossom, and why do you think it'so thin? He didn't respond to me.
Well I’ll be speculating but if the concentrations are the same (progesterone, vitamin E/mixed tocopherols, MCT oil) then perhaps the vitamin E is both lighter in color and thinner in consistency?

nad

Well I’ll be speculating but if the concentrations are the same (progesterone, vitamin E/mixed tocopherols, MCT oil) then perhaps the vitamin E is both lighter in color and thinner in consistency?
Well, well, what could make v-E to be thinner? I guess if more MCT can thinner the product, but then concentration is different. ?
I'm so annoying may be to stick here because, like I said, overdose didn't affect at all, and I'm very sensitive. One-two extra drops of ona's made my estrogen to spike.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well, well, what could make v-E to be thinner? I guess if more MCT can thinner the product, but then concentration is different. ?
I'm so annoying may be to stick here because, like I said, overdose didn't affect at all, and I'm very sensitive. One-two extra drops of ona's made my estrogen to spike.
It is annoying no doubt when you get more than intended. I was certainly surprised the first time I dosed the new batch of simply progesterone but I’ve since gotten used to the consistency. I’ve never used Ona’s but I’m not opposed to it whatsoever. All in all I’m happy with simply progesterone but I’d use progest-e or progestene again without hesitation. It basically comes down to the glass bottle preference for me otherwise they all seem equally effective. I am grateful there are multiple quality progesterone products to choose from.

nad

It is annoying no doubt when you get more than intended. I was certainly surprised the first time I dosed the new batch of simply progesterone but I’ve since gotten used to the consistency. I’ve never used Ona’s but I’m not opposed to it whatsoever. All in all I’m happy with simply progesterone but I’d use progest-e or progestene again without hesitation. It basically comes down to the glass bottle preference for me otherwise they all seem equally effective. I am grateful there are multiple quality progesterone products to choose from.
:) sure, glad it works for you, thank you for your help.

Last edited:

nikkmm

Yes

but there's a problem with the company at the moment,

I just ordered from Ona’s last week and received my order in a few days. What indicates that they have collapsed? I hope not, they have my favorite progesterone!

healthnatura

Just wanted to follow up on the topic of color and consistency of our Simply Progesterone. When we initially launched the product we had some changing to do to the formula based on customer feedback. The primary complaint was that it was excessively thick and that there was not that many doses in a bottle. The tocopherol we use is the 95% concentrate, we can't find anything higher. It's very heavy and thick. Our initial formula used that 95% tocopherol at 60% of the total formula. We have since then lowered it to 50% tocopherol, with MCT and 11-12% progesterone. We test each batch for drop weight and adjust the progesterone percentage to get the 3mg per drop. The change in lowering the tocopherol by 10% also increased the drops per bottle from around 800 to 1200 so you get more value for your money.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
My apologies to those who feel like they received poor customer service. We don't have a dedicated customer service person and I handle all email and production. Sometimes I miss a few.

We have changed our label type so that it smoother. We do not have a label laminator and our roll label printer is dye ink, so they can be a little sensitive to getting wet.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals