Progesterone

Lolinaa

I don't know where you live, maybe you should try to get them progest e instead unless you have a preference for healthnatura's.

OP
ecstatichamster
I must say, his customer service is non-existent. I try to avoid buying stuff from him as he doesn't return emails or respond.

How much time does it take to return a repeat buyer's emails?

I do use Progest-E but was hoping for a different product, but oh well.

Lolinaa

*I meant the progest e and not them.

@estatichamster: are you talking about healthnatura's founder in your reply? If so he does answer but tends to do in 3 or 4 days. I think its a very small company. What I did once I sent him back the email again writing urgent.

CLASH

@ecstatichamster
I know this thread isnt dedicated to this so i may be derailing but i had a question for you and I wanted to aski it publicaly in case it helps other guys. I recall you practice sex without ejaculation no?

OP
ecstatichamster
*I meant the progest e and not them.

@estatichamster: are you talking about healthnatura's founder in your reply? If so he does answer but tends to do in 3 or 4 days. I think its a very small company. What I did once I sent him back the email again writing urgent.

I’ve never got a response from him ever.

OP
ecstatichamster
@ecstatichamster
I know this thread isnt dedicated to this so i may be derailing but i had a question for you and I wanted to aski it publicaly in case it helps other guys. I recall you practice sex without ejaculation no?

Yes that is correct. I practice lots of sexual intercourse and ejaculate rarely.

CLASH

@ecstatichamster
Does it ever give you blue balls pain? I am able to control my ejaculation and my level of arousal and stimulation to my penis and I have tried retaining my ejaculation because I have noticed the ejaculation decreasing my ambition, assertiveness and overall general masculine and dominant felt sense. The issue is the amount of ache I get in my testicles make me wonder if I can induce any damage from the retention. Its like too much fluid in a pipe type of feel everytime I retain....

Last edited:

Jsaute21

I must say, his customer service is non-existent. I try to avoid buying stuff from him as he doesn't return emails or respond.

How much time does it take to return a repeat buyer's emails?

I do use Progest-E but was hoping for a different product, but oh well.

Why no more Progest-E?

OP
ecstatichamster
@ecstatichamster
Does it ever give you blue balls pain? I am able to control my ejaculation and my level of arousal and stimulation to my penis and I have tried retaining my ejaculation because I have noticed the ejaculation decreasing my ambition, assertiveness and overall general masculine and dominant felt sense. The issue is the amount of ache I get in my testicles make me wonder if I can induce any damage from the retention. Its like too much fluid in a pipe type of feel everytime I retain....

No. You learn to relax your pelvic floor and it is not painful at all, ever. You don't get to the point just before you are ready to come, either, that is too far to orgasm and is bad to stop. But I don't go that far.

CLASH

@ecstatichamster
I tried what you said. Rather than letting myself get to an 8-9 of 10 (10 being orgasm), I stopped myself at around a 7. No blue balls the past few times I’ve had sex. No refractory at all. Thanks for the input.

OP
ecstatichamster
@ecstatichamster
I tried what you said. Rather than letting myself get to an 8-9 of 10 (10 being orgasm), I stopped myself at around a 7. No blue balls the past few times I’ve had sex. No refractory at all. Thanks for the input.

yes it gets a hundred times better as you continue...good for you!

nad

Any word of when this is back in stock Peter?

It's back.
And, if you got it, did you find any difference from previous? It's so light in color and thin, and even the label is funny- sticky, like from pure glue, - can't touch it. After applying to my chest I've got redness and light burning, also burning my lips.:confused: