Progesterone V Estrogen For Covid-19

Drareg

"Last week, doctors on Long Island in New York started treating Covid-19 patients with estrogen in an effort to increase their immune systems, and next week, physicians in Los Angeles will start treating male patients with another hormone that is predominantly found in women, progesterone, which has anti-inflammatory properties and can potentially prevent harmful overreactions of the immune system"

Can Estrogen and Other Sex Hormones Help Men Survive Covid-19?

Let’s see how this gets twisted.
They will probably say the progesterone paradoxically increased estrogen thus increasing survival.:thumbup

mrchibbs

Nice find.

''And pregnant women, who are usually immunocompromised but have high levels of estrogen and progesterone, tend to have mild courses of the disease. “So something about being a woman is protective, and something about pregnancy is protective, and that makes us think about hormones,” Dr. Ghandehari said.''

Basically what Ray has been saying for years, with scientific literature to back it up since the 40s. It's truly astonishing how they seem to be bewildered by the benefits of progesterone. I wouldn't even classify it as a female hormone. It's just the most generally protective hormone that humans have. Young children, boys and girls have the same levels of progesterone, until puberty. Really healthy young men have the same amount of progesterone as young women not at the peak of their cycle. Women of reproductive age, next to children, are the most resilient group of humans. During healthy pregnancies, there is great renewal and protective benefits, so much so that the women are actually biologically younger after the pregnancy, from the large doses of progesterone.

I'd suspect women with PCOS have been more impacted by this disease, because they have low levels of progesterone. And I suspect young men with MPB are disproportionately worse off too, for the same reasons.

Old men can have sky high levels of estrogen. It's never been protective for anything, and yet you're right, they're going to focus on estrogen, because it is so much easier to synthesize and patent. This is going to get twisted.

Beastmode

I heard Peat mention an article I sent him about women surviving COVID more potentially b/c of higher progesterone levels.

Hope the progesterone therapy saves some lives and the estrogen therapy doesn't kill more people.

ddjd

"Last week, doctors on Long Island in New York started treating Covid-19 patients with estrogen in an effort to increase their immune systems, and next week, physicians in Los Angeles will start treating male patients with another hormone that is predominantly found in women, progesterone, which has anti-inflammatory properties and can potentially prevent harmful overreactions of the immune system"

Can Estrogen and Other Sex Hormones Help Men Survive Covid-19?

Let’s see how this gets twisted.
They will probably say the progesterone paradoxically increased estrogen thus increasing survival.:thumbup

View: https://twitter.com/DrAdamAneevit/status/1468924743118168066

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals