Progesterone - Urticaria, Joint Stiffness, Arthrosis: Help For My Mom

OP
M

marteagal

Thanks, @Giraffe, very kind of you. I am also grateful for @beachbum's new suggestions. We are already spacing out the dose. In the first few days, the 150-190 mg dose was split into four parts given every 30 minutes in the evening. The day before yesterday my mother has started to take about 50 mg in the morning, 50 mg at noon, and 100 mg at night. Starting tomorrow, we'll increase the overall dose to about 300 mg. I consider the last few days as a test for possible interactions with T3.

Does Ona declare the full value of the progesterone cream, or is the declared value below 20 USD?

L

lollipop

@marteagal I have never experienced any concerns from the Vit e. No thinning effects at all. I wonder if this concern varies person to person?

OP
M

marteagal

Just to give an update to those interested: The progesterone "trial" had to be stopped prematurely. In the last few weeks my mother had developed symptoms of ear ringing with increasing frequency, despite taking 9 mg (3 x 3 mg) Thorne's K2 daily. When I heard this, I immediately put her off progesterone (on 15th March). Unless this was a mere coincidence, the build-up of vitamin E might have depleted vitamin K, as has repeatedly been reported by other members. The dosage of other supplements (including 100 mg aspirin) had not been varied during the 2.5 months period.
The only positive effect induced by progesterone was better mood than usual. Unfortunately, effects on suspected estrogen dominance and hypometabolism were not observed. (My hope now rests on biotin.)

Here's a chart showing the daily amount of progesterone (in mg). Progest-E was split into 3-4 doses; when Ona's cream was involved, it was taken in the form of 2 doses.
upload_2017-3-18_16-11-51.png

Back
Top Bottom