Progesterone To Stop Male Facial Hair Growth?

BehcetsBoy

Are the people who are attracted to this forum legitimately insane? You're going to risk growing boobs or have your **** not work just so you don't have to shave?

GorillaHead

Progesterone slows down body hair is that agreeable among those using it here successfully?

tankasnowgod

High dose zinc has given me semi erectile dysfunction and slowed down of beard growth and body hair. I thought it would be related to progesterone

I don't doubt it could be a YMMV sort of thing, but I am experimenting with a high dose with DHEA, and I haven't seen any negative effects on muscle or libido yet, nor has it affected any body hair growth.

GorillaHead

I don't doubt it could be a YMMV sort of thing, but I am experimenting with a high dose with DHEA, and I haven't seen any negative effects on muscle or libido yet, nor has it affected any body hair growth.

it makes me think it’s because of the aromatase inhibition

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

it makes me thing it’s because of the aromatase inhibition

Yeah, I got interested in the idea from Haidut's body builder friend, and the idea that AI + precursors might be a better way to go than TRT. I'm about to do some blood tests to see where Test and Prolactin are (Prolactin being a good surrogate for total body estrogen, and serotonin). No real negatives, but I have seemed to notice some improvements in muscle and skin. The dandruff issue that I dealt with for about 2 years seems to have mostly cleared up, too.

GorillaHead

Yeah, I got interested in the idea from Haidut's body builder friend, and the idea that AI + precursors might be a better way to go than TRT. I'm about to do some blood tests to see where Test and Prolactin are (Prolactin being a good surrogate for total body estrogen, and serotonin). No real negatives, but I have seemed to notice some improvements in muscle and skin. The dandruff issue that I dealt with for about 2 years seems to have mostly cleared up, too.

Keep us updated on ur tests.

I stopped supplementing for 3 days now still lingering joint pain. I wonder if I need copper. Or if I need vitamin a to create cueroplasmin and bind copper

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals