Progesterone To Stop Male Facial Hair Growth?

Based Kantian

I absolutely hate shaving with a passion. I also happen to love the way that taking a small amount of progesterone makes me feel. One of the "feminizing" side effects that gets talked about from progesterone is a lack of facial hair growth. I find that effect, along with some of the "feminizing" effects on hair and skin, appealing, so long as they don't come with anything more severe like gynecomastia or ED. Have any men here managed to strike the right balance between progesterone and androgens to stop their facial hair growth while avoiding worse side effects?

Jing

I absolutely hate shaving with a passion. I also happen to love the way that taking a small amount of progesterone makes me feel. One of the "feminizing" side effects that gets talked about from progesterone is a lack of facial hair growth. I find that effect, along with some of the "feminizing" effects on hair and skin, appealing, so long as they don't come with anything more severe like gynecomastia or ED. Have any men here managed to strike the right balance between progesterone and androgens to stop their facial hair growth while avoiding worse side effects?
Couldn't you just wax?

opethfeldt

I doubt it'd completely stop facial hair growth but it definitely reduces it for me in higher doses. Makes me feel really lethargic though.

Goat-e

I've taken boat loads of Progesterone over long periods of time and I still have beard you could hide a family of badgers in. So YMMV

opethfeldt

What dose do you take and what benefits have you noticed?
I've used everything from 3mg all the way up to 30. It synergizes well with androgenic substances but on its own its definitely too feminizing for me. I actually have more depressed mood if I use too much, even with androgens. I'm unique though, going off this forum.

Khaled MK

Its probably only feminizing when you take it consistently and mimic the natural secretion pattern of a healthy female along with estrogen and an androgen blocker.

dukesbobby777

I used to notice feminizing effects from it but taken alongside cyproheptadine (which i now take daily), I don’t notice the feminizing effects. And I can take up to 45mg per day along with the cypro, with nothing negative to speak of other than increased hunger.

J

james2388

Shaving only takes less than 5 minutes. Hot shower/hot towel - open pores, lather on the shaving cream, use a good razor, and learn how to shave the different areas. To have feminizing effects of not growing facial hair, is clearly going to be systemic to the whole body...

tankasnowgod

Its probably only feminizing when you take it consistently and mimic the natural secretion pattern of a healthy female along with estrogen and an androgen blocker.

Is this THE DJ Khaled? If it is, throw some Ray Peat drops into your next remix.

SonOfEurope

Won't work mate.

I've done 28 to 30mg daily for two years and my beard has actually become fuller, grows a bit slower but coverage is better than ever.

You'd need over 80mg of daily progesterone to really interfere with Testosterone>DHT conversion, but that would tank your estrogen to 0, you'd feel like crap always sedated with no sex drive and the beard would just grow slowly.. P4 isn't going to destroy the follicle or anything.

rzero

Why don't you have your testicles surgically removed? Or grow a beard?

tankasnowgod

You'd need over 80mg of daily progesterone to really interfere with Testosterone>DHT conversion, but that would tank your estrogen to 0, you'd feel like crap always sedated with no sex drive and the beard would just grow slowly.. P4 isn't going to destroy the follicle or anything.

And even in the short term..... not sure this would happen. I am currently trying out a pretty high dose of Prog for a guy, along with DHEA, and haven't noticed any slowing of beard growth. Nor any lack of sex drive or a constant feeling of sedation, either.