Progesterone Or Pregnenolone For Women

Aussiepopeye

Hey,

So I'm a little confused. If a woman has estrogen dominance should she take progesterone? Or considering pregnenolone turns into progesterone is that ok? But then it also turns into all hormones right? :?
So what is actually best for a female to take? I've only seen a post pertaining to blokes and pregnenolone and progesterone

tomisonbottom

Hey,

So I'm a little confused. If a woman has estrogen dominance should she take progesterone? Or considering pregnenolone turns into progesterone is that ok? But then it also turns into all hormones right? :?
So what is actually best for a female to take? I've only seen a post pertaining to blokes and pregnenolone and progesterone

Pregnenolone should turn into progesterone, if your body needs that.
But as far as I know, and from what I can tell from Peat's writing, progesterone is a safer and surer bet. You can't really go wrong with progesterone (if it's a good, clean sourced supplement) when you have estrogen dominance.

Gigs

Anyone know why, after having tried dosing with Pregnenolone and stopped because of some sort of stress reaction (someone said "Allopregnenolone") Now I can't seem to use Progesterone without a bad reaction. (stressy too) I have used Progesterone in the past without a problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals