• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Progesterone Is Weird

Hairlosssucks

The very first time I took it (Progest-e). I felt euphoric and calm. Now any time I take it I just get body aches and weird symptoms, is it just Progest-e that’s causing this.? And every time I use it my shedding gets way worse the next morning @haidut any thoughts?

Last edited:

baccheion

The very first time I took it (Progest-e). I felt euphoric and calm. Now any time I take it I just get body aches and weird symptoms, is it just Progest-e that’s causing this.? And every time I use it my shedding gets way worse the next morning @haidut any thoughts?
Progesterone can lower testosterone in addition to estrogen. It also increases GABA. Do you have signs of magnesium insufficiency? Potassium? Sodium?

Luckytype

You may have some other stuff going on here dude. Progesterone is shunted into cortisol when stress needs it. Whats your actual caloric and carb intake?

sladerunner69

Can you describe the body aches?