Nebula

When I use it, I use about 30mg in a single dose in the evening, and I have never had any bad/unphysiological reaction. To the contrary, when I use the same amount split into several doses, I don't feel a noticeably positive effect. I think larger, single doses leading to higher serum levels are better at antagonizing estrogen and prolactin. The prolactin antagonism is so potent that it often allows several, high-level, sexual performances per night.
Of progesterone? I think haidut’s opinion on progesterone dose has changed. He seems to like the high 1:8 progesterone to DHEA ratio now, so maybe 20-50mg at once combined a few mg DHEA.

Are you doing oral or topical?

Kvothe

Of progesterone? I think haidut’s opinion on progesterone dose has changed. He seems to like the high 1:8 progesterone to DHEA ratio now, so maybe 20-50mg at once combined a few mg DHEA.

Are you doing oral or topical?

Yes. Oral Progest-E. I mostly take it a few days in a row whenever I feel like I might need a little balancing.

equipoise

Progesterone is the ***t, I always feel really sexy on Progesterone, my skin and hair both look sexy. No other substance does this, proven time by time.

I injured myself walking backwards into a fire extinguisher. The metal encasing aligned with my middle back perfectly. I don’t think I broke any ribs but might have some scar tissue. Does anyone know if progesterone for a month or two would help with the healing process?

Nebula

Yes. Oral Progest-E. I mostly take it a few days in a row whenever I feel like I might need a little balancing.
Do you find any difference between rubbing on gums or swallowing with a fatty meal? I seem to only get positive effects using tiny amounts on gums, 1-3 mg. Large amounts, 10-20 mg on gums feels overall negative. While large amounts swallowed with a lot of fat has the most potent benefits for me. Maybe large amounts in the blood at one time without going through the liver first are metabolized differently, or requires more thyroid than I have to make use of it.

Judd Crane

Personally, I think progesterone is best combined with an androgen like DHT, T, androsterone, or even DHEA to balance its feminizing effects through the progesterone receptor (PR).
Does this mean 5a-DHP also has feminizing effects?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals