Progesterone In Men?

Mauritio

I agree with Japanese dude. Progesterone plus dht /androsterone / pansterone is a great combination!
I actually find it better with andro than dht for some reason. Also pansterone and vitamin d stacks great on top of that...

opethfeldt

How the tables have turned...:)
Georgi releasing a 3:1 Progesterone : Dhea supplement and suggesting it might replace TRT for males in the future ...
Maybe for some men. I personally cannot tolerate that much progesterone in relation to dhea. Idk how so many people are having positive experiences. My member would be shrunk to half its size on 9mg prog to 3mg dhea.

Dave Clark

Maybe for some men. I personally cannot tolerate that much progesterone in relation to dhea. Idk how so many people are having positive experiences. My member would be shrunk to half its size on 9mg prog to 3mg dhea.
What about the 6 Keto P4 which wouldn't give you those effects?

Mauritio

Hmm weird have you tried with dht or androsterone?

Birdie

In a March 2019 interview, Ray said he takes a drop of progest-e each day. I think he said he's been doing this for years.

However, I don't know what age he was when he started the daily drop. That might be important.
I seem to recall that he said, a few years back, that older males could take a little progesterone on a more ongoing basis.

And that younger males would do better with pregnenolone, like cliff said.

Mauritio

How much is one drop of progest-e and how much gets absorbed... i think that's what's important here ...

There has been a snippet of a podcast that wasn't aired ,on danny Roddys patreon where they talked about the youth hormones for 16 minutes particularly about progesterone for young men. IIRC peat advised a ratio of 10:1 Progesterone :DHEA
Overall I think that it's good that the tone towards progesterone has shifted on the forum a bit in the last month. From "oh it only makes my **** numb" to "progesterone is so amazing I get anabolic effects from it "

Especially with DHEA/ DHT/ androsterone it s a great anabolic anti stress substance. Probably the best one there is .
That's what my end goal has been for time to make that combo work .

Dave Clark

How much is one drop of progest-e and how much gets absorbed... i think that's what's important here ...

There has been a snippet of a podcast that wasn't aired ,on danny Roddys patreon where they talked about the youth hormones for 16 minutes particularly about progesterone for young men. IIRC peat advised a ratio of 10:1 Progesterone :DHEA
Overall I think that it's good that the tone towards progesterone has shifted on the forum a bit in the last month. From "oh it only makes my **** numb" to "progesterone is so amazing I get anabolic effects from it "

Especially with DHEA/ DHT/ androsterone it s a great anabolic anti stress substance. Probably the best one there is .
That's what my end goal has been for time to make that combo work .
If I recall properly, Peat said that a young man will produce 10 to 15 mg/day of DHEA, so if you are dosing this, as many here do, that would mean high levels of progesterone need be applied, of which tend to give negative affects to most men in those doses. That would mean 150 mg of progesterone to 15 mg DHEA, can't see anybody using that without some issues.

Logan-

In a March 2019 interview, Ray said he takes a drop of progest-e each day. I think he said he's been doing this for years.

However, I don't know what age he was when he started the daily drop. That might be important.
I seem to recall that he said, a few years back, that older males could take a little progesterone on a more ongoing basis.

And that younger males would do better with pregnenolone, like cliff said.

Thanks for sharing. Could you share the interview’s link?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals