Progesterone high dose

tommyg130

Hi, is there any truth with this idea that when beginning to supplement progesterone you need to use a mega dose at first ? This notion is said quite commonly and I’m wondering if any truth to it?

My girlfriend has painful intense bloody periods so I plan to give her a few drops during her luteal phase, alongside some aspirin and vitamin E. Do I rly need to give her huge doses. I’ve always been of the camp minimal effective dose so I’d like to not megadose her lol.

Peachy

And you reaped the benefits ?!
Yes! Immediately. However, I worked on the foundationals before adding it in. Blood sugar balance, gut health, metabolism. Aspirin and vitamin e for a few months can help move someone to a better place before incorporating progesterone. Less likelihood of side effects that way.

L_C

Hi, is there any truth with this idea that when beginning to supplement progesterone you need to use a mega dose at first ? This notion is said quite commonly and I’m wondering if any truth to it?

My girlfriend has painful intense bloody periods so I plan to give her a few drops during her luteal phase, alongside some aspirin and vitamin E. Do I rly need to give her huge doses. I’ve always been of the camp minimal effective dose so I’d like to not megadose her lol.
Has she ever done the hormonal test? I would probably start there. Does she have a history of other issues, like cysts, endometriosis etc? Is she or was on birth control?

Perhaps, you can start with aspirin alongside with gelatin and K2 and yes vitamin E as well.

To answer your question I personally didn't megadose when I started with progesterone but I wished I did.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals