Progesterone feminizing effects?

fr@

@SonOfEurope

Thanks a lot for the pro-tips!

But what's the reason for rubbing the Progesterone to the gums itself, wouldn't be just swallowing it does the same?

BrianF

@SonOfEurope

Thanks a lot for the pro-tips!

But what's the reason for rubbing the Progesterone to the gums itself, wouldn't be just swallowing it does the same?
I think the skin of the gums is thin and there are plenty of blood vessels, so absorbption would be the main reason - also, what isnt absorbed will be swallowed anyway so no waste. Thats why I often drop supplements in between the bottom lip and gum.

OP
Outdoctrination
Pregnenolone has actions of its own that are more neuro-steroidal or a bit less hormonal than Progesterone.... The body does not want an excess of DHEA so large dose pregnenolone is mostly stored and turned into Progesterone that a lot of which is then quickly changed to GABA related neurosteroids.

If you take 50mg Pregnenolone per day some of it will eventually end up as every hormone but the body tries to maintain homeostasis. Still it's like taking a bit of Progesterone and tiny bit of DHEA plus a protective layer of a higher precursor. But it's not as directly antiestrogenic and anti mineralocorticoid as progesterone dissolved in vit. E.

The 100mg thing for 3 days at night of course! With a lot of glucose/sucrose! But when I spoke of bringing the dose down it's around 3mg per tiny squeeze so in a quarter of a teaspoon of guess you'd have 30mg approx.

Past the first days of over 100mg do bring it down to <15mg because in doses higher it does oppose DHT from its similarity to Testosterone but even higher affinity for 5-Alpha... And yes I still advice you reduce the Pregnenolone or Id feel it's overkill.

Do you have labs to see where your hormones are right now? How is diet, BF%, sleep and daily stress.?
Unfortunately I do not have labs, but just going off of symptoms and what I know it seems like targeting estrogen is the main thing right now . I am pretty low bf (probably around 13-14%) male, muscular but have sluggish digestion that causes belching, bloating, low appetite etc which is the main issue (also have confirmed yeast overgrowth in stool). Also have sleep problems (wake up multiple times throughout the night) and general low energy/brain fog, especially after meals. Diet is mainly ruminant meat, eggs, shrimp, liver, honey, OJ, coffee and sugar. Egg shells for calcium since dairy doesn't digest particularly well yet.

OP
Outdoctrination
Do you think doing just ProgestE instead of Cortinon is better? Just trying to avoid any estrogen or androgen suppression.
Pregnenolone has actions of its own that are more neuro-steroidal or a bit less hormonal than Progesterone.... The body does not want an excess of DHEA so large dose pregnenolone is mostly stored and turned into Progesterone that a lot of which is then quickly changed to GABA related neurosteroids.

If you take 50mg Pregnenolone per day some of it will eventually end up as every hormone but the body tries to maintain homeostasis. Still it's like taking a bit of Progesterone and tiny bit of DHEA plus a protective layer of a higher precursor. But it's not as directly antiestrogenic and anti mineralocorticoid as progesterone dissolved in vit. E.

The 100mg thing for 3 days at night of course! With a lot of glucose/sucrose! But when I spoke of bringing the dose down it's around 3mg per tiny squeeze so in a quarter of a teaspoon of guess you'd have 30mg approx.

Past the first days of over 100mg do bring it down to <15mg because in doses higher it does oppose DHT from its similarity to Testosterone but even higher affinity for 5-Alpha... And yes I still advice you reduce the Pregnenolone or Id feel it's overkill.

Do you have labs to see where your hormones are right now? How is diet, BF%, sleep and daily stress.?

SonOfEurope

Do you think doing just ProgestE instead of Cortinon is better? Just trying to avoid any estrogen or androgen suppression.

I see... How is B-vitamin intake?

Cortinon is great but even a daily 5mg DHEA can build up estrogen if the body is struggling already. It's up to you... There is an 8:1 Cortinon I have used (8;1 in favour of progesterone, of course!) that with 3 daily drops would get you around 24mg p4 and only 3mg DHEA, which is good.

Or you can get pure DHEA from idealabs separately and more freely get 12-15mg progest E and 2/3 mg DHEA... I use it on and off.

I think Aspirin with K2, Water Solubles, minerals and clearing the liver with the elimination of difficult foods will help you a lot too. Progesterone is the most pro-GABA and Pro-thyroid hormone, it stimulates the bodys own progesterone production and heals the thyroid so after some months can be discontinued DHEA is more geared towards the sex steroids so be careful. A man under 45 shouldn't need more than 4mg daily long term in my opinion.

Do you get enough dailylight? What's your diet like?

SonOfEurope

Never mind read it.

Good protein and minerals relatively but I always wondered how people get enough carbs for even sufficient liver storage from OJ and coffee... Can you get more ripe fruit and what about well boiled starch? Good thing on eggshells especially is using Prog/preg.

fr@

I think the skin of the gums is thin and there are plenty of blood vessels, so absorbption would be the main reason - also, what isnt absorbed will be swallowed anyway so no waste. Thats why I often drop supplements in between the bottom lip and gum.
Got it, makes sense -- thanks.

I wish there's a like button, to make this kind of response way easier :)

inc0gnito

I'm using a topical P4 cream from BioLabsPRO which has 25% progesterone per pump or 2.5% Progesterone USP. I read somewhere here topical absorption is roughly around 10% so should I use 2 pumps to get around 5mg P4 each use? If you can shed some light @SonOfEurope. Thanks!

Anybody else using topical P4 cream and share their experiences? I live overseas so getting the products recommended here is a bit of a challenge so I mostly order my stuff from Amazon.

T

TheBeard

Unfortunately I do not have labs, but just going off of symptoms and what I know it seems like targeting estrogen is the main thing right now . I am pretty low bf (probably around 13-14%) male, muscular but have sluggish digestion that causes belching, bloating, low appetite etc which is the main issue (also have confirmed yeast overgrowth in stool). Also have sleep problems (wake up multiple times throughout the night) and general low energy/brain fog, especially after meals. Diet is mainly ruminant meat, eggs, shrimp, liver, honey, OJ, coffee and sugar. Egg shells for calcium since dairy doesn't digest particularly well yet.

What can you report so far from your use of Progesterone?

Progesterone

I'm using a topical P4 cream from BioLabsPRO which has 25% progesterone per pump or 2.5% Progesterone USP. I read somewhere here topical absorption is roughly around 10% so should I use 2 pumps to get around 5mg P4 each use? If you can shed some light @SonOfEurope. Thanks!

Anybody else using topical P4 cream and share their experiences? I live overseas so getting the products recommended here is a bit of a challenge so I mostly order my stuff from Amazon.

Still using it?

inc0gnito

Still using it?
I stopped after using it for about 2 weeks. I feel it was giving me estro symptoms I was kinda tired and my face was more bloated than the usual. I read this may happnen in super low Progesterone doses as it tries to detox the estrogen from the cells. Maybe I can try to revisit in the future when I'm in a more healthier state.