Progesterone Dosing For Demented Elderly Male

bradley

Greetings, after reading the latest newsletter from Dr. Peat, I am interested in supplementing my father with Progest-E, as he is suffering from Dementia/cognitive decline. I would appreciate suggestions on dosing and method of delivery.

Thanks kindly!

nwo2012

bradley said:
Greetings, after reading the latest newsletter from Dr. Peat, I am interested in supplementing my father with Progest-E, as he is suffering from Dementia/cognitive decline. I would appreciate suggestions on dosing and method of delivery.

Thanks kindly!

With an older male no need to worry about testosterone suppression. I would start with 3 drops rubbed onto the gums every 2 hours or so and see how it goes.
In case you are not already doing so, definitely have start to consume at least 3 tablespoon's of coconut oil daily (refined). Those ketone bodies can fule parts of the brain that no longer accept glucose. It can make a dramatic difference in only a few days. Demented people have been dramatically improving their MMSE (Mini Mental State Examination) score so hence their cognition using only coconut oil. YOu should also consider pregnenolone (very high levels reside in the brain) and thyroid (most likely impaired function led to the dementia in the first place). I have personally seen 2 people with dementia improve greatly using these strategies. It's really sad because it is almost miraculous yet it is so simple.

PS Don't wait around, the sooner you act the better the improvements will be. Get the coconut oil like yesterday and order the progest-e.

RP
When aging rats are given a supplement of pregnenolone, it immediately improves their memory and general performance. Human studies, as early as the 1940s, have also demonstrated improved performance of ordinary tasks. It is now known that pregnenolone is one of the major hormones in the brain. It is produced by certain brain cells, as well as being absorbed into the brain from the blood. It protects brain cells from injury caused by fatigue, and an adequate amount has a calming effect on the emotions, which is part of the reason that it protects us from the stress response that leads to an excessive production of cortisone. People feel a mood of resilience and an ability to confront challenges.

bradley

NWO this is invaluable info, thank you so much!

nwo2012 said:
bradley said:

Thanks kindly!

With an older male no need to worry about testosterone suppression. I would start with 3 drops rubbed onto the gums every 2 hours or so and see how it goes.
In case you are not already doing so, definitely have start to consume at least 3 tablespoon's of coconut oil daily (refined). Those ketone bodies can fule parts of the brain that no longer accept glucose. It can make a dramatic difference in only a few days. Demented people have been dramatically improving their MMSE (Mini Mental State Examination) score so hence their cognition using only coconut oil. YOu should also consider pregnenolone (very high levels reside in the brain) and thyroid (most likely impaired function led to the dementia in the first place). I have personally seen 2 people with dementia improve greatly using these strategies. It's really sad because it is almost miraculous yet it is so simple.

PS Don't wait around, the sooner you act the better the improvements will be. Get the coconut oil like yesterday and order the progest-e.

RP
When aging rats are given a supplement of pregnenolone, it immediately improves their memory and general performance. Human studies, as early as the 1940s, have also demonstrated improved performance of ordinary tasks. It is now known that pregnenolone is one of the major hormones in the brain. It is produced by certain brain cells, as well as being absorbed into the brain from the blood. It protects brain cells from injury caused by fatigue, and an adequate amount has a calming effect on the emotions, which is part of the reason that it protects us from the stress response that leads to an excessive production of cortisone. People feel a mood of resilience and an ability to confront challenges.