Progesterone could reduce the severity of their COVID-19

Drareg

The headline will put everyone off progesterone in the age of transgender mania, folks will think the ruling class are further trying to feminize males. I’m sure this works in women also, it will turn out that more men are dying "with" covid overall also, this won’t make headlines because we are currently pumping a man hate campaign globally.

The hilarity of how far off we are in the "Peaty" world from reaching joe normie.

Im not even going to bother linking the original study because we know- :rightagain2

Injecting MEN with the female hormone progesterone could reduce the severity of their COVID-19, study claims​

Beastmode

The headline will put everyone off progesterone in the age of transgender mania, folks will think the ruling class are further trying to feminize males. I’m sure this works in women also, it will turn out that more men are dying "with" covid overall also, this won’t make headlines because we are currently pumping a man hate campaign globally.

The hilarity of how far off we are in the "Peaty" world from reaching joe normie.

Im not even going to bother linking the original study because we know- :rightagain2

Injecting MEN with the female hormone progesterone could reduce the severity of their COVID-19, study claims​

Always funny to see it called a "female" hormone. I get an androgenic boost whenever I take progest-e.

mrchibbs

Always funny to see it called a "female" hormone. I get an androgenic boost whenever I take progest-e.

In a recent interview with Danny Roddy, Ray said that he basically doesn't think of progesterone as a hormone at all. It's main function is a stabilizing factor, which is quite different from the definition of hormones.

And yeah, there are several older publications which show an ''androgenic'' effect from progesterone. It is necessary for the leydig cells to work, for instance. Therefore by stabilizing the structure, it restores normal male or female biological processes.

haidut

Forum Supporter

If you remember the original discussions we had before these trials started - they tested both estrogen and progesterone in men with COVID-19. You wanna guess what happened to the estrogen trials? I think pretty much all of them got stopped prematurely due to increased deaths. It is astounding that they even considered estrogen to start with since it is known as a major factor behind clots, and doctors knew even back then that COVID-19 kills most often through disseminated thrombosis, often starting in the lungs.

tankasnowgod

I mean, I don't know, there's a couple forum members that keep insisting that these radically untested mRNA shots are the only answer............

Beastmode

In a recent interview with Danny Roddy, Ray said that he basically doesn't think of progesterone as a hormone at all. It's main function is a stabilizing factor, which is quite different from the definition of hormones.

And yeah, there are several older publications which show an ''androgenic'' effect from progesterone. It is necessary for the leydig cells to work, for instance. Therefore by stabilizing the structure, it restores normal male or female biological processes.
I believe he prefers it and most other "hormones" as chemicals.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I mean, I don't know, there's a couple forum members that keep insisting that these radically untested mRNA shots are the only answer............
The covid cult is real, finally some normies are starting to see the insanity and ask questions as to why people are so dramatic about it, we answered all these questions in the early days of it, mass hysteria driven by the media, the pop cult has infected everyone from the stupid to the intelligent, the desire for importance.
The rally round the flag effect is in effect within the medical establishment since this kicked off, you could see from their tick tok videos how much they loved the attention, they were killing people with ventilators while all this is going on.

Soon they will be back to slowly killing people with morphine like before, I can’t wait until the morphine scandal breaks, morphine is the answer to all chronic diseases within the establishment.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

If you remember the original discussions we had before these trials started - they tested both estrogen and progesterone in men with COVID-19. You wanna guess what happened to the estrogen trials? I think pretty much all of them got stopped prematurely due to increased deaths. It is astounding that they even considered estrogen to start with since it is known as a major factor behind clots, and doctors knew even back then that COVID-19 kills most often through disseminated thrombosis, often starting in the lungs.

Yep, a lot of what we said is coming to light now, the covid cult are getting bored as we predicted and many are dropping out, the hangover from hysteria is kicking in, a new crisis is needed for the crisis junkies.

The medical establishments iatrogenic records must be broken from covid, folks won’t want to believe, we will cover up this by having award ceremonies for the "heroes" once we open again, double down on the delusion/illusion, include famous people, lots of emotion etc etc ,easy sell to the parrots

Perry Staltic

Soon they will be back to slowly killing people with morphine like before, I can’t wait until the morphine scandal breaks, morphine is the answer to all chronic diseases within the establishment.

Fill me in on that. I know morphine can be serotonergic, but nothing else.

Missenger

Now combine that with fentanyl.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

If you search around you will find issues of morphine overdoses in hospitals worldwide, they are over reliant on it to ease pain.
Random thread-https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/morphine-given-too-randomly-in-elderly-patients

Last edited:

Progesterone

1630830559336.png

Looks great.

Do you get all of these effects if you use a progesterone cream?

Lollipop2

Actually do you have the original study? Anyone?

Edit @Sefton10 posted it. Thanks!!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Any indication of the optimal dose of progesterone?