Progesterone Bioreactor Too Regrow Limbs

mimmo123

Kartoffel

A delivery vehicle would be a wearable bioreactor that creates an aqueous environment like amniotic fluid. Thus allowing appropriate ion currents causing the injury to be stimulated into regeneration…this would someday allow this [device] to be used in serious limb injuries, most likely starting with regrowing fingers, toes, hands and feet.

https://humanlimbregeneration.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/humanlimbregeneration_bioreactor.pdf

If that isn't cool, i don't know what is!

OP
M

mimmo123

lol I know right

here is a cool blog talking about all this limb regeneration stuff
Human Limb Regeneration

darpa is spending a crap ton on developing these types of technologies

Chrysalis: Put Article/Section Headline Here

https://www.afirm.mil/index.cfm?pageid=home

they already have the stem cell gun on market that you can spray on yourself and heal wounds

Our Technology | RenovaCare

within 10 years there will be a bunch of competing products on the market for limbs,wounds and teeth enamel complete tooth regeneration and organs is awhile away though

Now I see where Ray is coming from on keeping co2 high so you can preserve your stem cells and how Pufa kills them because as they age you lose function and you end up trying to inject umbilical cord stem cells,MSCs and exosomes etc to try and repair damage

Kartoffel

lol I know right

here is a cool blog talking about all this limb regeneration stuff
Human Limb Regeneration

darpa is spending a crap ton on developing these types of technologies

Chrysalis: Put Article/Section Headline Here

https://www.afirm.mil/index.cfm?pageid=home

they already have the stem cell gun on market that you can spray on yourself and heal wounds

Our Technology | RenovaCare

within 10 years there will be a bunch of competing products on the market for limbs,wounds and teeth enamel complete tooth regeneration and organs is awhile away though

Now I see where Ray is coming from on keeping co2 high so you can preserve your stem cells and how Pufa kills them because as they age you lose function and you end up trying to inject umbilical cord stem cells,MSCs and exosomes etc to try and repair damage

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. I like how they describe progesterone as a master regulator

"Our results suggest the formation of a partial blastema in an adult frog, which is consistent with the idea that the regenerative ability is an intrinsic property of limb cells in adult non-regenerative animals (Sessions and Bryant, 1988), susceptible to reactivation by appropriate master regulators."​

Fractality

I wonder if there is some hidden potential complication risks with these new therapies?

OP
M

mimmo123

Yea we should be able to regenerate our system tries too but too many inappropriate signals
An embryo can regenerate like a salamander I assume some of the factors high progesterone and co2

they say before the age of 12 you can regenerate fingers with no intervention
but as an adult you lose that ability because You dont have enough stem cells but stimulating the area with
electric currents or other substances like silver,co2 etc can replicate Massive amounts of MSCs to form a blastema
too regenerate

12119-57bfd4e38c596561c7f24cd61e4c2662.jpg

Attachments

• MSCs.jpg
    MSCs.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 7
OP
M

mimmo123

With MSCs injections you cant get cancer from them and they are only injecting them on local points they take it from your fat tissue or bone marrow
I think there are a few that do them intravenously

With embryonic stem cells you can get tumors.
there trying to learn how to guide them to form the tissues they want and theres ethical/legal concerns

The best is activating that tissue where the problem is yourself to form enough stem cells to repair.
so like a wearable device or maybe like a tanning booth bed you go into for a 10 minute session to regenerate yourself once a week
that would be pretty cool

Other then that you have the metabolism stuff and environment stuff that ray talks about
that you can do yourself but takes a lot of effort

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom