Progesterone And Prostate Cancer

I´m doing a experience with myself: I´m using 200 mg of progesterone [as suppository on coconut oil] three times by day. I want to attack my prostate tumor [which is strangling my urethra]. Does anybody have any experience with that? Progesterone against prostate cancer.

aquaman

Hi @gilson d dantas

Are you still doing this ? I hope you are getting some progress.

Did you every try DHT?

Ray mentions it for prostrate cancer I think

I will search

Wishing you the best for a quick recovery

OP
gilson d dantas
Hi @gilson d dantas

Are you still doing this ? I hope you are getting some progress.

Did you every try DHT?

Ray mentions it for prostrate cancer I think

I will search

Wishing you the best for a quick recovery
Hello, aquaman. I stop to do that. Someone sayd to me that progesterone is better absorbed orally.
I´m going to do megadose of progesterone; 1 000 mg daily; in splited doses. By now I´m using niacinamide to deal with the renal condition caused by that the strangling of urethra by the tumor. Any thoughts?

Inaut

Sorry to derail but have you tried pau d’arco/lapachol in addition?

OP
gilson d dantas
Sorry to derail but have you tried pau d’arco/lapachol in addition?
I studied pau d´arco. I find it here easily [in Brazil]. But the most difficult to find is the dose etc.
I readed many books, papers etc. Nobody knows how much of the bark I must to cook [to use the tea], how many months, how many times by day, if I use with food or not, what kind of toxicity I´ll have with it. So, I used for 1-2 months and stopped.
I´m tryiyng to heal the thyroid - the root cause - and it is very very very difficult. Perhaps I didn´t find the good desiccated thyroid. I don´t know.

Inaut

I read a book some time ago on Pau D’arco and it was taken up to 8 cups a day(sometimes more depending on the severity).

@Travis also posted about the only real side effect/toxicity from excess consumption was blood thinning due to the vitamin e like action (possibly the coumarins as well?)....He said that was easily counteracted by taking more vitamin k2

OP
gilson d dantas
it was taken up to 8 cups a day
Well, that´s the problem. 8 cups a day for how long time? Months, years to have a result? With meal or out of the meals? What´s the concentration [dose of the bark/water]? OTHERS collateral effects? WHO healed something with Pau D´arco? How? Where?
I discovered something much more important for my prostate tumor [perhaps] than Pau D´arco, the chinese artemisia, and, also, I NEVER founded the complete informations... Now clinical experiments to evaluate. No personal - and controlled experiment - to evaluate... For instance: it is bad to the stomach or not??
Always the sema: "It is good but people don´t know how to use it", clinically; and NEVER are worried with collateral effects... Never a complete history.

johnwester130

Prgesterone definitely gave me heavy nose bleeds and rectal bleeding

be careful with it

I was taking onasnatural liquid 10%, 100mg a day

Obi-wan

10. Beta-lapachone, a compound found in the bark of the South American Lapacho tree, is a potent activator of the NQO1 protein and produces ROS in cancer cells, but reduces ROS in non-cancer cells. It also inhibits pathological retinal neovascularization, but does not inhibit physiological neovascularization.

The most exciting thing about NQO1 is that there is a natural, cheap, compound found in the tree bark of a South American tree. The compound is called beta-Lapachone and is a NQO1 activator. Specifically, NQO1 is a “two-electron transfer” enzyme that can extinguish free radicals in normal cells, but produces free radicals in cancer cells. It has been shown to be a very effective compound for treating lung cancer. Here is how it works:

• Beta-lapachone undergoes a redox cycle by NQO1, which reduces beta-lapachone to an unstable semiquinone. The semiquinone then rapidly undergoes a two-step oxidation back to the parent stable compound, beta-lapachone. This produces what is called a “perpetuating futile redox cycle”. This results in an unbalance of intracellular reactive oxygen species in cancer cells, resulting in the cell death of the cancer cells. This “perpetual futile redox cycle” is totally dependent on the concentration of NQO1 within cells. Here is a diagram of the reaction:

Illustration reference: 2014 The Chemotherapeutic Effects of Lapacho Tree Extract: β-Lapachone

The downstream effects of perpetual futile redox cycling include 4 apoptotic pathways and one necroptotic pathway:

1. Mitochondrial-induced apoptosis – The induction of ROS in mitochondria opens the MPTP pores and results in PARP activation and caspace activation. This induces apoptosis.
  2. ER-induced apoptosis – The induction of ER stress induces sarcoplasmic release of calcium which induces high levels of cytoplasmic Ca++. This also induces apoptosis via the ER.
  3. DNA-damage mediated apoptosis – beta-lapachone also induces Topoisomerase I and II. The activation of topoisomerases induces DNA breaks, which induces PARPs. This PARP hyper-activation induces apoptosis independently from mitochondrial ROS or ER stress.
  4. Cell cycle arrest-induced apoptosis – The futile redox cycling of beta-lapachone also induces cycle cycle arrest via the activation of p21, p27, and the phosphorylation of JNK, PI3K, and Akt. This induces cancer cell apoptosis as well.
  5. Calpain-induced cell necrosis – Unlike the 4 pathways above, futile redox cycling also induces calcium influx into the cells independently of ER stress. This calcium influx into the cell activates Calpain, which induces cell death by the necrosis pathway, not the apoptosis pathway.
Conclusion: beta-lapachone induces cancer cell death by five different pathways, all dependent on perpetual futile redox cycling which is dependent on NQO1 expression. Here is a diagram that illustrates these 5 pathways:

Thank you @LeeLemonoil. This is great info!

Inaut

@Obi-wan

Check out the “Pau D’arco Milk” hack posted by another member of the forum on a different thread. Ben Greenfield came up with the recipe

Obi-wan

@Obi-wan

Check out the “Pau D’arco Milk” hack posted by another member of the forum on a different thread. Ben Greenfield came up with the recipe

Can you copy and paste the thread?

Inaut

I'll do you one better

3. Pau D’ Arco Bark Milk
Yeah. You read correctly. Bark milk.

Here’s the science behind this one: if you listened to my podcast on the anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-cancer benefits of a compound called “Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide” (NAD), you may have heard that you can spend hundreds of dollars on NAD supplements or thousands of dollars on NAD injections.

But after a bit of research following that podcast, and a fascinating discussion with a man who I consider to be one of the brightest minds in medicine: Dr. Joseph Mercola, I discovered that a compound called “beta-lapachone” can massively increase levels of NAD, and that this pricey chemical can actually be quite inexpensively obtained via a pau d’ arco tree bark tea from the Peruvian jungles. Dr. Mercola is way ahead of his time in terms of his experiments with and knowledge on NAD, he’s working on a new book on mitochondria that will go into this and much more (I’ll be interviewing him soon for the podcast about the book) and he clued me into and gave me instructions on how to prepare an absorbable NAD precursor for pennies on the dollar – instructions he put together after hearing this fascinating interview with anti-aging expert Vince Giulliano.

How?

Follow this recipe:

-Mix 1-2 teaspoons of pau d’ arco tree bark with 4-8 ounces of warm water and allow it to sit overnight for 10-12 hours.

-In a good blender for 2-3 minutes, blend the water and soaked bark with fats, which will form liposomes that can increase absorption of the beta-lapachone from the tea. For fats, you can use ghee, brain octane oil , coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil or full fat coconut milk – but Dr. Mercola advised me that the best solution, aside from a special krill oil formulation that is not yet available on the market, is simply a half teaspoon of organic, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, which contains good amounts of phosphatidylcholine, an excellent way to make phospholipids.

-For even more absorption, add 1-2 teaspoons of organic turmeric powder to this mixture.

-Strain after blending.

You can then use the resulting foamy white bark “milk” as an ingredient in smoothies or shakes, or you can drink it straight.

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/nutrition-articles/ben-greenfields-drink-recipes/

Inaut

I would think brewing the tea for 20minutes as typically recommended, letting it cool, adding the fat and then blending would make it more effective then leaving it to steep for 10-12 hours in warm water. Sorry I cant find the thread now....Thanks to OP btw once again

Obi-wan

I would think brewing the tea for 20minutes as typically recommended, letting it cool, adding the fat and then blending would make it more effective then leaving it to steep for 10-12 hours in warm water. Sorry I cant find the thread now....Thanks to OP btw once again

The Swanson PAU D'Arco Bark Liquid Extract has 1 gram per dropperful

I´m doing a experience with myself: I´m using 200 mg of progesterone [as suppository on coconut oil] three times by day. I want to attack my prostate tumor [which is strangling my urethra]. Does anybody have any experience with that? Progesterone against prostate cancer.

It is a study that says that Cabergoline,an Prolactine-inhibitor,actually cured the disease.
It is a very safe medication.Maybe you should try it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6641560/pdf/nihms-1039812.pdf

REVERSAL OF PROSTATE CANCER BY CABERGOLINE.JPG
REVERSAL OF PROSTATE CANCER BY CABERGOLINE.JPG

..excerpt from the above:

The patient had received androgen ablation treatment that included
hormone therapy, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. The androgen-dependent malignancy
was terminated.

However, androgen-independent malignancy developed; which likely is due to prolactin.
Based on that expectation, cabergoline treatment (dopamine agonist; Casodex) was
employed to inhibit the pituitary production of prolactin. Prior to treatment, the patient’s
CTC (circulating tumor cell) count=5.4; which is indicative of survival for ~21 months.
After 7 weeks treatment with cabergoline, the circulating tumor cell count=0.
Correspondingly, the plasma prolactin concentration decreased 88% (11.3 to 1.3 ug/ml).
This corroborates that prolactin, not impaired androgen receptor, is the required target for
treating advanced prostate cancer.

i would go for it,on top of the other possible medications.
It is a very gentle medication,will raise dopamine also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals