Progesterone And Pregnenolone - One Example Of Protocol

DaveFoster

I Agree with this advice Dave, especially the thyroid part.

This is a bit off-topic but ironically, even though I'm off of it now the only "Antidepressant" that actually fulfilled it's task of "you have to give it time and your neurotransmitters will adapt " repetitive babble when psychiatrist where using me as a lab mouse was, in that regard, Mirtazapine.

Which shares similarities to those dopaminergic ones you mention but I'm not recommending it.

First month was a battle to get out of bed even after 10 hours of sleep on the initial dose of 7.5mg...

But what deep sleep it was, i needed 3 cups of coffee but by Noon I felt like a new man. Very well rested indeed.

You eventually develop tolerance and no longer need that much coffee but they go well and I noticed my character became more organized and assertive... The thinking process less sensitive to the stress response.... More able to take the stress of a task step by step without that negative anticipation stressing me... Perhaps it lowered Cortisol/Serotonin and elevated Test/prog to that point of change.

Downsides were the constipation and hunger... Brutal increase in appetite but this is normal (to some degree) of all anabolic + dopaminergic substances.

I don't take it anymore, progesterone completely replaced it years ago with the addition of DHEA and Pregnenolone but I testify it was the only positive one big pharma allowed me to taste.

I haven't experimented with any of the others except I'm thinking of giving Cypro a try once I lower the progesterone from 30mg to 10mg a day in a few months..

My Pregnenolone will stay at 300mg/week .

We'll see...

Best of luck to OP.
Mirtazapine's quite androgenic, but the associated weight gain is an unfortunate side effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals