Progesterone And Penis

honestly it sounds foolish. I have seen a lot of younger guys try stuff like this and there may be nothing worse.

It can permanently hurt your metabolism.

I would rather lose a pound a week over a year. That is steady and doable and can be done in a way that supports metabolism.

Everything about quick diets is deadly.

I will do it
I will be the sexiest version of bahaa

I never look like a pig as right now

I will go down to 10 per cent body fat

Now im 17 prr cent

Goddamit
Looking good is a blessing

Rad

honestly it sounds foolish. I have seen a lot of younger guys try stuff like this and there may be nothing worse.

It can permanently hurt your metabolism.

I would rather lose a pound a week over a year. That is steady and doable and can be done in a way that supports metabolism.

Everything about quick diets is deadly.

Have you read anything by Ray Cronise. He would disagree that it hurts metabolism. Starvation Mode

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Let me know what you think. I'm seeing error message for 2nd link but it still works.

I read part of the potato diet book by Penn Gillette. I think Cronise is a nutcase from what I read. I would disregard everything. It is what got me into trouble in the first place, extreme diets, cold showers, intermittent fasting consistently done (every day), etc. etc. etc.

Penn looks to me like he's very unhealthy.

Look, do some research on young guys here like @DaveFoster. Young guys have screwed themself up and had to work really hard after jeopardizing their health It's so easy to do.

Rad

Do you think he is lying about what the data he collects is saying? Or are you just disregarding his views. It will certainly be helpful when he starts releasing the data. He has apparently helped a lot of women who had trouble losing weight (some assumed they were metabolically broken) to lose that weight quickly, though when anyone raises the issue of leptin he doesn't seem to respond.

I think I've heard it said on here before and I tend to agree that Penn looks like someone in his sixties who has lost a lot of weight. I personally wouldn't get on with his 'vegan' diet. I start to feel off and crave fat, though even someone like Joel Fuhrman will indulge in meat occasionally, I have heard.

Thanks for the advice to do some research but I'm well read already. I don't understand much necessarily but I have never felt the need to go to extremes luckily and am not actual endorsing Ray's views, just enquiring. I think I "might" have crapped myself out doing an Art DeVany based paleo in 2007. Lost 3 and a half stone in 3 and a half weeks and might be the or one of the factors that led to my current problems. But I never did what he prescribed 'whole hog' as I wouldn't trust someone else's views enough.

DaveFoster

I read part of the potato diet book by Penn Gillette. I think Cronise is a nutcase from what I read. I would disregard everything. It is what got me into trouble in the first place, extreme diets, cold showers, intermittent fasting consistently done (every day), etc. etc. etc.

Penn looks to me like he's very unhealthy.

Look, do some research on young guys here like @DaveFoster. Young guys have screwed themself up and had to work really hard after jeopardizing their health It's so easy to do.
Seems to take a couple months to get back to baseline outside of PTSD. Maybe a month with great thyroid function. Keeping inflammation as low as possible, including intestinal inflammation (low endotoxin) and using androgens helps as well.

I'm interested in health not weight loss. They are often contra to each other. That's the trouble really.

Dragon

....I also notice an increase in blood volume, which makes erections stronger and more lasting, as well as an increase in libido....

increase in blood volume....how did you know that? by what metric/measurment did you know that? and why do you attribute 'increased libido' (a brain function) also to blood volume??

Joanne Rice

I'm interested in taking it to promote feminization and shrink (already small) penis. Has anyone had positive results?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals