Progesterone And Penis

Ron J

I've used progesterone quite a lot. When I first got diagnosed with thyroid cancer I used it to bring my temperatures back from the brink. I took it consistently for about six months, at high doses. The last two months I did experience shrinking of my **** size and an almost totally elimination of my sex drive, but that didn't matter too much to me at the time because I just didn't want to die.

After my cancer symptoms improved and I felt more normal, I stopped using progesterone and my libido came back almost immediately, followed by my genitals growing back to their normal size and then some. Since then I have used progesterone off and on. It has many positive and desireable effects for short term usage in males, such as increased metabolism, heat, and relaxation. I also notice an increase in blood volume, which makes erections stronger and more lasting, as well as an increase in libido. But there is always a moment when the progesterone overtakes testosterone and that is when the sexual issues come in, so the key is to stop well before hat happens unless you really need emergency healing from it. The testosterone side effects are always reversible, and I find that short term/low dose usage can in fact have a positive effect on sex organs. I now take progesterone (Progest-E) in a small drop once every Sunday.

I also first used progesterone while still drinking alcohol, and I will tell you this combination makes weight gain increase terribly. Do not drink while using progesterone.
Was the increase in blood volume permanent or only while using progesterone? Any other substances that increase blood volume?

Pet Peeve

You'll need very high doses of progesterone to negatively affect the penis or other androgens. At a dose of 2-8mg a day, I've noticed bright-pink feet and hands (i.e. improved circulation, better thyroid function, lower adrenaline), better temps and an increased libido.

Same for me

Well it depends if you're having sex activities

I never took it

But if you have sex once minimum per week

It won't affect you

Well it depends if you're having sex activities

I never took it

But if you have sex once minimum per week

It won't affect you

what won't affect you? I have sex 4 or 5 times a week and progesterone even in tiny milligram doses, and pregnenolone in dosages of 20mg or higher affect me very badly.

It affects ur peniswws size ?

no i never said this, not sure where this came from. I experience penis numbness and stop taking it. I don't play around with it anymore.

I do take Pansterone and Androsterone these days, and so I'm getting 5mg of DHEA and 5mg of pregnenolone, and this seems to be very positive along with the androsterone, improving erections and libido even further.

Well pregnenolone the one I'm taking it is giving me a great sexual desire

But one day I tried it without high carbbbb meal

It makes me feel like shitttt

Pregnenolone 50 works like charm with a carbbbb meal for me

I've always had high T levels and high libido. My T is in the 950 range and I'm in my 50s. The problem with this is that it also has created high estrogen which I think is a lot better now, a year into this Peat-inspired adventure. I haven't gotten tested but I think the androsterone, DHEA and pregnenolone IN SMALL QUANTITIES has helped tremendously.

Peat said he was taking at least a gram of pregnenolone a day for awhile, and there is no upper bound to it that he found. I don't know if I took large quantities if it would eliminate a lot of estrogen and correct things, but I am not a fan of such experiments. Gradualism is way better. Being conservative has served me well.

Well I have high estrogen and high test

I never hated estrogen
When I tried to lower it

I start having pain all over my body

I believe we need everything to be in the optimal state of well being

The problem about estrogen that it gives some puffy nippels and face

And it helps to accumulate fat

But I believe estrogen is awesome

Are you somehow fat @ecstatichamster ?

Well I have high estrogen and high test

I never hated estrogen
When I tried to lower it

I start having pain all over my body

I believe we need everything to be in the optimal state of well being

The problem about estrogen that it gives some puffy nippels and face

And it helps to accumulate fat

But I believe estrogen is awesome

Are you somehow fat @ecstatichamster ?

yes i gained 30 pounds over the past year and it is very hard to lose given that I don't want to lose lean mass.

I think estrogen is really bad.

I think you experienced pain in your body due to low cortisol. I completely disagree with you that "estrogen is awesome" that is nonsense. Peat has written tons and tons with endless cites and if anything the most convincing evidence that you are completely wrong here.

I read his articles fortunately

I believe all stress hormone are important for libido and stamina and for recovery

We need serotonin to poop
We need estrogen and cortisol for stamina libido and other protectiv3 things

Well I believe ray p3at never meant that stress hormone are bad

High is bad
OK
But aboutt zero it will turn bad

He talked about high serotonin is bad

In moderation everything is good

I gained 80 pound in 12 months :D

Well I talked to my friend
She is a doctor
She told me a good and easy way to lose all excess body weiight

I will start with that on monday
If it works
I will share it with all of you guys

Now I'm 260

I'm planning to lose 40 pounds in 6 weeks

Well I talked to my friend
She is a doctor
She told me a good and easy way to lose all excess body weiight

I will start with that on monday
If it works
I will share it with all of you guys

Now I'm 260

I'm planning to lose 40 pounds in 6 weeks

that's insane

lol

the key to losing weight is to keep lean mass. And minimize stress hormones and free fatty acids.