Progesterone And Gut Issues

sunraiser

SO this is my dilemma: I wanted to share with people that this thing can be fixed, so that no one has to feel hopeless about their health.

BUT I know that Nathan wants to be able to dedicate his time to researching health and coaching people, which he can't right now, he has to work another job as well (because people were stealing the ebook instead of purchasing it, and he needs more patreon supporters). He's worked hard to gain the knowledge he has and I think everyone would benefit from him being able to dedicate 100% of his work hrs to health research; so I just don't feel comfortable sharing the information he's worked hard to put together.

You can gain access to his patreon from $1 a month, and the therapy I used is on there, so I would recommend doing that. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but it's important to me to respect his work.

To add contrast, it's important to remember (after reading his blog), the guy has clearly felt lots of pain but he has also lead a very privileged life. I think a lot of his recovery came down to the fact he was able to rest in Hawaii in the sunshine with no other commitments (in spite of lots of interventions, though I'm sure some were necessary).

I understand your thinking but I'm really at odds with putting a barrier up to enlightening knowledge. People that are sick are unlikely to be in financially prosperous situations or to have parents to fall back on the way nathan does/did.

I suppose, feeling the way I have felt in the past, the thought of not sharing what has helped or charging others for it is so beyond cruel that I couldn't live with myself in allowing others to feel so bad.

I don't have a vested interest in hearing your response - I've only ever had lightish stools for short periods ans it fixed via eating the fibre (wholegrains) I was craving plus enough fat (to satisfaction).

Also, not to say what worked for you will work for everyone or anything like that. I just wanted to point out that your respectfulness is admirable in some ways, but a disservice in others.

That said, if it really only takes paying 1$ for it then I don't blame the guy.

Tripodi

Anyone have any thoughts about this?
I'm not expert by no means, fairly new with healing my own issues, but based on a few things I've heard through Ray Peat interviews, Kate Deerings book; "Heal your metabolism" and articles on Ray Peat's website, seems your thyroid may have something to do with what you are experiencing. Do you take thyroid supplements?