Progesterone Against Prostate Tumor: Worth It?

gilson dantas

I have a prostate tumor strangling the urethra; the "bottleneck" is threatening me with an acute urinary retention.
I started using progesterone 100mg daily in suppository; I intend to go during 2-3 weeks.
Well, the beneficial anti-tumor effects I imagine that they must be positive, OK. But what are the most serious undesirable effects I may have in 3 weeks of progesterone high dose?
[I´m using too pregnenolone 100 mg /d, aspirin 1.5 g per day and NDT 1 grain per day; and diet according to the logic of R Peat]

Drareg

I have a prostate tumor strangling the urethra; the "bottleneck" is threatening me with an acute urinary retention.
I started using progesterone 100mg daily in suppository; I intend to go during 2-3 weeks.
Well, the beneficial anti-tumor effects I imagine that they must be positive, OK. But what are the most serious undesirable effects I may have in 3 weeks of progesterone high dose?
[I´m using too pregnenolone 100 mg /d, aspirin 1.5 g per day and NDT 1 grain per day; and diet according to the logic of R Peat]

The anesthetic effect is possibly what people who high dose without checking blood levels first experience,some have claimed this is immunosuppression at work,the use of semantics.....
Below are 2 quotes from his article online,there are more quotes like this in his articles,he mentioned the anesthetic effect being so strong in a lab rat experiment that researchers put the rats in the bin,they thought they were dead,they were still alive.
Progesterone Summaries - Progesterone Deceptions - Progesterone Supplementation - Dosage of Progesterone

"The efficiency of absorption by all routes is so high that patients should be warned against its anesthetic effect, until their dosage requirement is known approximately.Some physicians prefer concentrations higher than 10%, but the risk of accidental drunkenness or anesthesia is higher with the stronger solutions".

"It is an indication of the tocopherol solution's high availability that medical researchers such as Roy Hertz (8), who thought they were administering maximal doses by combining injections with suppositories, never mentioned the problem of an anesthetic effect from an overdose. Similarly, it is evidence of the extremely poor availability of the micropulverized progesterone that the researchers have administered hundreds of milligrams per day, without mentioning the symptoms of an overdose. Because of the difficulties involved in scientifically studying the clinical effectiveness of various formulations, I think the most practical way of evaluating the effectiveness of different progesterone formulations is to measure the amount extractable from the red blood cells, a few hours after the peak serum level has been reached. This will reasonably reflect the amounts reaching brain cells, adrenal glands, and the various other cells on which progesterone has its therapeutic action".

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

the anesthetic effect being so strong in a lab rat experiment that researchers put the rats in the bin,they thought they were dead,they were still alive.
Yes: anesthesic effect. But what is the limit dose? For example, I use suppository of progesterone, 10 mg, with coconut oil and DMSO: what is the limiting dose? I have been using 100 mg every day and have no effect whatsoever; I need to increase the dose to hit the tumor, but I do not know how much I can increase the dose ...without became myself sleepy etc.

B

Braveheart

you got me thinking about enemas and suppositories of Art. but since you don't have leaves or plant available...have you considered soursop tea enemas?...just a thought...

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

soursop tea enemas
Yes, I thought. At that case I´ll do soursop leaves tea plus camomile tea [both strong teas]; with antiiinflamatory and anti-cancer effects.
The problem is I don´t know people that does tea enemas etc. to change ideas.
At this moment I´m using "enema" of progesterone [prog+coconut oil+DMSO] totalizing 100 mg/day. But I would like to use much more, to hit the tumor [avoiding a destructive/risky surgery].

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals