Progesteone High Dose And Prolactine . Raising

gilson dantas

Using 200 mg of progesterone daily, for one week, I did not expect prolactin to rise; after all prolactine indicates estrogenization. Can anyone explain this contradiction?

jitsmonkey

a lot of factors could be responsible for raising prolactin.
as far as I know 200mg of Brogesterone daily is a lot of Brogesterone. Especially for a dude.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

I haven't heard about kisspeptin before, but this seems relevant
Yes, seems relevant indeed. But, as you, I never heard about kisspeptin before and I saw that"oOutside of fertility, the effects of kisspeptin are not yet well-known".
So, I thanks to you, my friend. And I´ll continue looking for a solution.

tallglass13

@Gilson...if I were in your situation, I would focus on testosterone, and pregnenolone. Give yourself small sublingual doses of 3-5mg daily under the tongue of pure testosterone, like testosterone enanthate. Dilute with DMSO or olive oil and take under tongue daily.

milk_lover

Why so much progesterone? Very few is needed for a man. I would focus on DHT levels not progesterone because I think men function at their best when their DHT levels are high. I think women function at their best when their progesterone are at high levels.

TubZy

Add in DHEA or androsterone or even both. Get that DHT back up.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Why so much progesterone?
You said right things generally speaking. But I have a tumor hormone-dependent. And progesterone high dose is a estrogenizing opponent. And prostate tumor is linked to estrogenic dominance. I want to sweep estrogen out of the body, and progesterone does this.
And I would like to use DHT also, but I dont find it here, in my country.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

I would focus on testosterone, and pregnenolone
Yes. I use pregnenolone 100 mg by day. And my testosterone is rising. [Remember: if I supplement with testosterone it can turn into DHT, which is good, but also can turn into estrogen, with stimulates the tumor].
I´m grateful by your suggestion anyway.

A.R

Did you do a blood test for your prolactin, or are you only saying it's raised due to symptoms?

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

progesterone high dose has a long history of use for prostate tumors this way
Yes. The problem in my case is that I didn´t find a protocol, the rules and dose and etc. I'm being guinea pig of myself; because surgery is not my preferred option, it brings a lot of problems and after the surgery - with risk of life - the tumor comes back later ...

TubZy

Yes. I´ m using DHEA, 10 mg/day. And pregnenolone 100. And today I´ll use 300 mg of progesterone [because the tumor continues to strangle the urethra; and I don´t know what else to do].

10mg of DHEA for 200mg of progesterone may not be enough. How is your libido and everything else ?

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Did you do a blood test for your prolactin,
I did a blood test. As you see below, prolactine is high [I began high progesterone at april first [1-4-17]:
11,9 9,3 11,6 10 9,4 11,8
7-1-17 1-2-17 2-3-17 5-3-17 26-3-17 16-4-17
I cannot undestand that! Of course there is my problem with thyroid [low temperature, hipothyroidism]; but what I see is that I´m not reducing the strogenic load of my body!!!!!! I´ll increase the dose of progesterone anyway...

milk_lover

You said right things generally speaking. But I have a tumor hormone-dependent. And progesterone high dose is a estrogenizing opponent. And prostate tumor is linked to estrogenic dominance. I want to sweep estrogen out of the body, and progesterone does this.
And I would like to use DHT also, but I dont find it here, in my country.
I am not the best person to give advice as I lack the skills to understand scientific studies very well. But from personal experiences, taking high doses of pregnenolone and progesterone didn't yield the best results for me. I understand you want to antagonize estrogen but why not just use vitamin E, K2, or A for that? They seem to suppress estrogen without the feminizing effects of high doses of progesterone/pregnenlone.

alywest

check out forefronthealth.com which has a link to sell micronized progesterone (more easily absorbed by the body and can be applied directly to the area which is causing problems.) Also, vitamin E really helps to destroy estrogen, but it must be the proper form not the cheap-o stuff. I personally believe and have read elsewhere that sometimes taking progestrone can cause the body to produce even more estrogen at first as it is reacting and adjusting accordingly. If your body is used to being estrogen dominant then perhaps it wants to try to stay that way. Also, have you been measuring your temperatures and pulse? Blood tests (even ones that check t3 levels) are usually not adequate in determining your thyroid function as levels fluctuate several times a day. It's more important to know if your temps go down after eating as that is a sign of poor blood sugar handling which is connected to thyroid function and estrogen dominance further down the line. Just focusing on progesterone and sex hormones may be just putting a band aid on the problem. Also, check out the aspirin dosages discussed on other threads in this forum as aspirin is a safe anti inflammatory and may help relieve some of the pressure being put on your urethra.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals