Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

B

Braveheart

First of all I would like to thank @peatarian and @lisaferraro for all of their inputs on the original Progesterone thread started in 2012! Yes @haidut, I have a serious health issue. It is advanced prostate cancer. Progesterone will lower Testosterone in high doses but that is ok with me. @DaveFoster, I think Haidut does not want to infringe on the Progest-E patent. @sladerunner69 if you do not have issues then a small amount of progesterone with preg. would work IMO. I cannot do preg. right now but a lot of progesterone is working to pull estrogen out of the tissues. T3 works when Progesterone starts knocking me out. To all, a BIG thanks!!! By the way I am a 60 year old male.

Artemisinin blocks prostate cancer growth and cell cycle progression by disrupting Sp1 interactions with the cyclin-dependent kinase-4 (CDK4) promo... - PubMed - NCBI

Activity of Artemisia annua and artemisinin derivatives, in prostate carcinoma. - PubMed - NCBI

cured my leukemia and all prostate issues...I'm 72

L

lollipop

@Obi-wan thank you for the shout out. Progesterone really helped me. Now I have reduced to about 40-80mg daily two weeks on two weeks off and I feel great! So the good news is, a high dose is not needed forever. Also, because of @bzmazu I started Artemisinin for digestive track stuff and found it to be AMAZING. I read all the research on it. Great stuff. Like bzmazu, I take 4 days on, three days off - though only 100mg capsule at night. I do not have serious issues. Definitely check out the references he posted.

Obi-wan

cured my leukemia and all prostate issues...I'm 72[/QUOTE]

Thank you @bzmazu . Ordered and got it from Doctors best. Says to take 2 capsule's daily. Is that the program I should follow?

B

Braveheart

cured my leukemia and all prostate issues...I'm 72

Thank you @bzmazu . Ordered and got it from Doctors best. Says to take 2 capsule's daily. Is that the program I should follow?[/QUOTE]
Yes, 4 days on 2 days off...before bed time probably good as cancer most active at night. There is also Artemisia (the leaf extract) 1 capsule 500 mg that I now also take in the morning...it is showing promise in its effectiveness and much less expensive than the processed Art...plus I get the most power from both types...I order thru Vitacost...good prices and shipping to here...they never miss a beat.

Obi-wan

@bzmazu do you take these 2 products on a regular basis? Wormwood reminds me of Hulda Clark. @lisaferraro , Hulda Clark was a research scientist that determined all disease was the result of either a parasite, or pathogenic virus, bacteria and/or pollutants and claimed to be able to kill pathogens with electronic frequency's. She was also fond of wormwood as it killed many of them. She claimed the pollutants, especially heavy metals were food for them and made them pathogenic. She was considered a quack by many. I wonder if our mitochondria is just a form of non pathogenic bacteria?

Obi-wan

@bzmazu , 4 days on and 2 days off on both?

Obi-wan

I have been taking between 150mg to 200 mg of Progesterone that last 3 days (Progestene/TocoVit). Prostate is shrinking. If anyone does this make sure you have Magnesium Chloride oil as your muscle's will start cramping and you will have a need to urinate on an hourly basis (dumping estrogen?). My experience so far... @haidut , Diamant potentiates it. @lisaferraro , Katharina Dalton had it right!

B

Braveheart

@bzmazu do you take these 2 products on a regular basis? Wormwood reminds me of Hulda Clark. @lisaferraro , Hulda Clark was a research scientist that determined all disease was the result of either a parasite, or pathogenic virus, bacteria and/or pollutants and claimed to be able to kill pathogens with electronic frequency's. She was also fond of wormwood as it killed many of them. She claimed the pollutants, especially heavy metals were food for them and made them pathogenic. She was considered a quack by many. I wonder if our mitochondria is just a form of non pathogenic bacteria?

Yes, will take forever, as my cure and cancer preventative...yes, I take both...possibly in the future the Aretemisia will be sufficient...the research is now coming from WHO and Europe, not US. You need to research it..., also effective against SIBO, CHRONS, gut issues...around long before Hulda, and doubt she new about its cancer fighting abilities.

L

lollipop

I have been taking between 150mg to 200 mg of Progesterone that last 3 days (Progestene/TocoVit). Prostate is shrinking. If anyone does this make sure you have Magnesium Chloride oil as your muscle's will start cramping and you will have a need to urinate on an hourly basis (dumping estrogen?). My experience so far... @haidut , Diamant potentiates it. @lisaferraro , Katharina Dalton had it right!
WoW. @Obi-wan impressive! Congratulations. When I took the bold move to bump up my progesterone, it truly made an instant difference. Then, it became clear after a certain amount of time, the high dose was no longer needed. So I backed it back down.

Fascinating about wormwood. @bzmazu - incredible about the research outside of US. I totally see how it helps SIBO, Chrons, gut issues. I am grateful to you and @Sheila for pointing me down the path.

B

Braveheart

WoW. @Obi-wan impressive! Congratulations. When I took the bold move to bump up my progesterone, it truly made an instant difference. Then, it became clear after a certain amount of time, the high dose was no longer needed. So I backed it back down.

Fascinating about wormwood. @bzmazu - incredible about the research outside of US. I totally see how it helps SIBO, Chrons, gut issues. I am grateful to you and @Sheila for pointing me down the path.

You are welcome, the more I study it, the more I'm amazed.

Obi-wan

Just looked up Progest-E. States it is made with yam extract??? Looks like Progestene is the real deal USP without other crap ingredients!! Thank you @haidut!

tailypoe3

Looks like TocoVit and Progestene are a winning combo for my skin, while not 100% clear yet my hormonal and food related (usually vegetables, onions do a number on my skin) breakouts are getting much smaller and healing faster! I am also taking occasional A and K, magnesium powder most mornings but I forget sometimes, and just one drop of Tyromix at night but also kind of randomly, maybe a few days a week.

I can't help but feel skeptical about topical applications so I do most on my arms but kind of divide the progestene drops, like one on my arm and the rest on my gums, oh and I'm doing about 3 drops for the first 2 weeks of my cycle and 6 the last two, so seeing benefits without taking a huge dose but being consistent.

Obi-wan

Looks like TocoVit and Progestene are a winning combo for my skin, while not 100% clear yet my hormonal and food related (usually vegetables, onions do a number on my skin) breakouts are getting much smaller and healing faster! I am also taking occasional A and K, magnesium powder most mornings but I forget sometimes, and just one drop of Tyromix at night but also kind of randomly, maybe a few days a week.

I can't help but feel skeptical about topical applications so I do most on my arms but kind of divide the progestene drops, like one on my arm and the rest on my gums, oh and I'm doing about 3 drops for the first 2 weeks of my cycle and 6 the last two, so seeing benefits without taking a huge dose but being consistent.

Tailypoe3 go to Progesterone It is a great site to understand Progesterone. TocoVit and Progestene works no matter where you apply it. I can instantly feel the increase of carbon dioxide production by the clear nose breathing when I apply it. Katharina Dalton talks about doing a higher initial dose then backing down. I do sublingual as well but do get tired of the taste plus the TocoVit can irritate my throat. I have backed off to 100mg or less now and even at this amount I apply several times a day. As I mentioned in the above thread I also apply Magnesium Chloride oil on my skin several times a day to prevent the muscle cramping with this amount of Progesterone. I still cannot believe Progest-e is now made with Yam extract. I do not think Ray Peat used it in his original formula. I am blessed to have come to this forum late (earlier this year) and exposed to @haidut excellent products!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tailypoe3 go to Progesterone It is a great site to understand Progesterone. TocoVit and Progestene works no matter where you apply it. I can instantly feel the increase of carbon dioxide production by the clear nose breathing when I apply it. Katharina Dalton talks about doing a higher initial dose then backing down. I do sublingual as well but do get tired of the taste plus the TocoVit can irritate my throat. I have backed off to 100mg or less now and even at this amount I apply several times a day. As I mentioned in the above thread I also apply Magnesium Chloride oil on my skin several times a day to prevent the muscle cramping with this amount of Progesterone. I still cannot believe Progest-e is now made with Yam extract. I do not think Ray Peat used it in his original formula. I am blessed to have come to this forum late (earlier this year) and exposed to @haidut excellent products!

Excellent, thanks for sharing and the nice words!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just looked up Progest-E. States it is made with yam extract??? Looks like Progestene is the real deal USP without other crap ingredients!! Thank you @haidut!

You are welcome!

Whataboutbob

I thought almost all natural progesterones were derived from yam/plants ? Does it all have to do with potency......or usp guarantee......?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals