Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

B

Braveheart

I have been taking progesterone together with vitamin E sublingually which is a powerful combo. If you take vitamin E orally but progesterone topically it doesn’t seem to me as strong.
If you take progesterone orally without vitamin E it’s still stronger than taking it topically.
Hope this helps.
Yes, I know...just wondered what you were doing since you only gave part of your protocol.

Gerard1989

Summer

I no longer see any progesterone supplements on the IdeaLabs site. Can someone please recommend a good source/brand?

johnwester130

Thanks for that. Is this a new site? The idealabs site linked in older posts doesn’t have this.

onasnatural make a progesterone liquid that is 100mg per ml

the bottle contains 5600mg of progesterone.
Idealabs are selling just 600mg progesterone

Matt C

I've read through a few pages but haven't found info yet on my query. Is progesterone good for hair? my temples are receding and my dandruff is horrendous to the point it's large flakes of skin not your usual speckly flakes. Is this something progesterone could help with? and if so, could dermarolling before hand increase efficacy?
Any help is appreciated.

L_C

I've read through a few pages but haven't found info yet on my query. Is progesterone good for hair? my temples are receding and my dandruff is horrendous to the point it's large flakes of skin not your usual speckly flakes. Is this something progesterone could help with? and if so, could dermarolling before hand increase efficacy?
Any help is appreciated.
Progesterone does support hair growth. But it's not going to help with dandruff. To fix dandruff, in my personal opinion, you need to fix your diet. Do you eat too much pufa, fried foods or fermented foods? I think dandruff has a lot to do with digestion and diet. To some degree, it's an environmental problem as well or caused by products you put on your scalp. Usually, if you have oily scalp kind of dandruff then try apple cider vinegar rinses. Google on how to do it.

Judd Crane

I tried Progestene the first time for a couple of days ago. I took three drops instead of my usual one drop of CortiNon. After the initial sedation I felt better than usually mood and energy wise. Though, while sleeping I had quite crazy vivid violent action dreams. I even woke up with a pounding heart after one such sequence. This never happened to me on CortiNon. What could be the reason?

PhilParma

Progestene caused these symptoms: puffy face and pronounced under-eye bags upon waking in the morning. Puffier face than normal throughout the day. Lack of motivation. AlloP was recently trialed and it had all the same effects.

Mossy

Progestene caused these symptoms: puffy face and pronounced under-eye bags upon waking in the morning. Puffier face than normal throughout the day. Lack of motivation. AlloP was recently trialed and it had all the same effects.
I get these same effects from Progest-E, which makes it frustrating because of how much Peat recommends it. I look and feel worse on it. I know some people add DHEA and that helps them.

Mossy

Can Haidut's Progestene be taken orally or topically only?
Both. If you search this thread, you'll find experiences with both.

Cfgalak

Today my progestene arrived in Italy. First I would like to congratulate @haidut on the speed of shipping. In 3 working days the package arrived from America in Italy, for me it is a great result.

I'm curious to try it, for my damage after SSRIs. I have low metabolism, hashimoto hypothyroidism, with weight gain and hair loss. Obviously low libido. I hope progesterone can help with all of this as it should help with the thyroid and also lower serotonin. I will start with 20 mg, divided into two doses, 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, sublingually. I will keep you updated on the results, thank you all.