Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

SonOfEurope

Has anyone experienced androgenic effects from low doses?
some people claims they got androgenic effects from 20mg transdermal Progesterone(from other products) and I assume that Progestene has better absorption.
so we can achieve these effects by using much smaller doses.

I know I'm not answering your question directly... Or addressing the point but I have experienced noticeable Anabolic effect from progestene even when 5 months before starting androsterone and weekly Pregnenolone.

From November 2019 to June 2020 I was only in progestene, 20 drops a day divided in two doses, I went back to occasional weight lifting in early March and went from 160lb at 14% to 186/188 at 18% bodyfat... Not bad eyyy... But of course it increases hunger and need for sleeping time as any abobolic substance does.

The combo of weekly Pregnenolone plus 10-20mg progesterone daily and androsterone or low dose DHEA is brutally Anabolic and androgenic.... Since starting Androsterone in June my beard has spread upwards to almost eye level... Incredible.

SonOfEurope

Do we have any estimates of the absorption rate from topical application of Progestene?

I went 7-8 pages back from the end of this thread and it is not specified anywhere, and before that the formulation was different.

Anyone have any idea? Also am I assuming correctly oral is close to 100% absorption? Thanks

Oral of course.... But the liver will do some "thingies" Ya know...

Topical, if you have a shaved forearm for example... You apply 5 drops and the absorption is so fast that it doesn't even have time to roll down and drip... Then spend it around and do another 5 drops.... If you want.

And yes, 90%+ topical absorbition and increase in blood levels unless you apply it only to take a shower 5 minuted later.

(In case some of you don't know, vitamin D from the sun on the skin also requires some time for full absorbition.... A LOT more than progestene...) So if you take some May-2-September Mid-day Sun do not wash or shower for at least two hours after or you lose it.

Tatendachinoz

Thank you for the work haidut
I was wondering if I can take this progestene and get some good results. I have seen that you also have other products for lab testing and R&D. Is this product one of those or it's something that is now ready for human consumption? I also see that there are different solvents that can be used. What are the disadvantages of these except absorption or bioavailability in comparison to all the solvents? In a addition what sort of product do you have for high prolactin as I think it's the main reason why my hair is falling out.

Last edited:

Katelove

I just started taking this supplement in August, 2020. I am 47 and have not had my period for over 10 months. I was starting to assume I was in menopause. I got my period a few weeks after starting it. I also take Tyromix. I, now just got my period again 20 days after my first. I am kinda shocked and very pleased.
The only other change I have made recently was drinking an infusion of stinging nettles, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, with hibiscus. I don't drink it everyday, but I do regularly.
Thank you @haidut for your awesome products.
I have since added Estroban, Calcirol and TocoVit.
For what it is worth, I want to add that I had been taking Progest-E regularly for almost a year and did not see any results.

noqcks

I’m testing out Progestene on my Gynecomastia. This is not just fat, it’s real hardened gyno tissue.

I put one drop one my left chest and within about 20 minutes the tissue was much softer than usual. I was quite surprised it would work so quickly.

I checked my right chest to compare to the now softened left chest — yep, this side still hardened gyno tissue. So I put one drop on my right chest. Within 20 minutes the tissue on the right was softer!

Very interesting. The tissue doesn’t seem to have miraculously disappeared, just softened. I will continue to try a drop or two each day.

Snowdrop

I just started taking this supplement in August, 2020. I am 47 and have not had my period for over 10 months. I was starting to assume I was in menopause. I got my period a few weeks after starting it. I also take Tyromix. I, now just got my period again 20 days after my first. I am kinda shocked and very pleased.
The only other change I have made recently was drinking an infusion of stinging nettles, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, with hibiscus. I don't drink it everyday, but I do regularly.
Thank you @haidut for your awesome products.
I have since added Estroban, Calcirol and TocoVit.
For what it is worth, I want to add that I had been taking Progest-E regularly for almost a year and did not see any results.

Did you take Progestene topically? Also, what was your daily dose?

Thank you :):

SonOfEurope

Ok!

I took 1 mg twice a day for a long time, but now I'm up to 2 mg twice a day and feel a noticeably improvement in decisiveness, mood and strength.

+1 brother, a % converts to DHT in a healthy male, wish you the best in your progress.

SonOfEurope

Thanks!

The only negative is that I've noticed some slight hairloss since I increased the dose.

I was almost going bald when I was eating 6 eggs per day... But this was way before peat.

If I were you, I would try to cycle it one-day-on-one-day-off and see if continues.

It can really tank your Estradiol and Estriol to undetectable levels , my best hair has come out of a combination of Progesterone 30mg, DHEA 2mg and Androsterone 1,5 or 2 mg every other day... It's natural to shed a bit more some weeks... Especially if your vitamin D status in coming to the low end now that Summer' s over.

Is it actual recession or increased shedding? Again I would do the above.

Mossy

I was almost going bald when I was eating 6 eggs per day... But this was way before peat.

If I were you, I would try to cycle it one-day-on-one-day-off and see if continues.

It can really tank your Estradiol and Estriol to undetectable levels , my best hair has come out of a combination of Progesterone 30mg, DHEA 2mg and Androsterone 1,5 or 2 mg every other day... It's natural to shed a bit more some weeks... Especially if your vitamin D status in coming to the low end now that Summer' s over.

Your success with these supplements is inspiring. Can you please confirm that all three—progesterone, DHEA, and androsterone—are taken every other day? (Or is it just the androsterone?)

SonOfEurope

Your success with these supplements is inspiring. Can you please confirm that all three—progesterone, DHEA, and androsterone—are taken every other day? (Or is it just the androsterone?)

Haha yes and thank you, I just woke up and read your comment, thanks bro, I too am amazed I've come this far, everything from benzo withdrawal to gaining 40lbs of mass to a stronger nervous system... It's amazing, I always hold on to the idea that the success of my regime arose from my strict following of a schedule that cannot be broken.

1) ~30 Mg Progesterone, divided in two, breakfast + before sleep. I alternate between progest - E for best gum absorption and Progestene from Haidut as the best topical I've ever used - but you could also add it to you coffee.... Beware it tastes strong!.

2) DHEA Afternoon 1.5 to 2mg (hard to tell with the size of the drop... But in that range. ) it gave me estrogenic symptoms when above 5mg.

3) Pregnenolone 300mg on Saturdays, pure encapsulations powder diluted in a glass of warm milk.

4) Androsterone 1-2 mg every other day.... I will have to re-order soon from idealabs after over a month.

I try to eat as little fat as possible while still having some butter or ghee added for vitamins A and K, and coconut oil for whenever high heat cooking is required.

My source of carbohydrates. What I have found suits me best (and hence calories) are a combination of basmanti rice with a bit of veggies for extra minerals, well cooked (boiled) Potatoes (occasionally sweet potatoes - too expensive at this latitude) and fruit eaten separately in the afternoon.

Protein has always the most problematic bro... Mainly because I gain mass easily and crave it (no surprise as Progesterone is the most anti-catabilic substance and it becomes very, very anabolic in addition to DHEA) but I cannot be eating muscle cuts only which out of the public's stupidity is all you see nowadays, so I ask the butcher to save the cow foot chicken feet, necks, the tripe and liver for me.

I cringe at the thousands of TONS of gelatinous cuts and organ meat that we throw to the garbage every year because we've forgotten real food in most of the West .

I either stew the meats or cook them in butter, salt to taste. Pepper is irritating for me.

Eggs (Max two per day xD, don't want to start shedding again), and as a snack maybe once a week bacon fried in coconut oil with oven-baked fries, I was snacking more on cheese before but I realized I didn't need the histamine or that much fat so it's less now.... I would like to eat more seafood for the selenium but I'm far from the sea.

I'm still hitting 3,000 calories daily though it's a good habit to never eat until you feel too bloated/full so I divide my meals into six per day, i have not used chronometer but I'm close to a 50/25/25 ratio with 500 grams of carbs, 250 of protein and maximum 85 grams fat, I wake up early around 5am and go to bed early, just after sunset in Summer and 8pm in winter (which messes me up, I suffer from mild SAD) but since the winters are cold and sunny I counter this by being outdoors as much as possible on the sunny winter days. Peat is absolutely right about the longer days of Spring and Early Summer, you are never that vitalised metabolically and can progress in everything so much faster.

Markus

Thanks! I will try that.

It's a combination of both I think.

B

Braveheart

Haha yes and thank you, I just woke up and read your comment, thanks bro, I too am amazed I've come this far, everything from benzo withdrawal to gaining 40lbs of mass to a stronger nervous system... It's amazing, I always hold on to the idea that the success of my regime arose from my strict following of a schedule that cannot be broken.

1) ~30 Mg Progesterone, divided in two, breakfast + before sleep. I alternate between progest - E for best gum absorption and Progestene from Haidut as the best topical I've ever used - but you could also add it to you coffee.... Beware it tastes strong!.

2) DHEA Afternoon 1.5 to 2mg (hard to tell with the size of the drop... But in that range. ) it gave me estrogenic symptoms when above 5mg.

3) Pregnenolone 300mg on Saturdays, pure encapsulations powder diluted in a glass of warm milk.

4) Androsterone 1-2 mg every other day.... I will have to re-order soon from idealabs after over a month.

I try to eat as little fat as possible while still having some butter or ghee added for vitamins A and K, and coconut oil for whenever high heat cooking is required.

My source of carbohydrates. What I have found suits me best (and hence calories) are a combination of basmanti rice with a bit of veggies for extra minerals, well cooked (boiled) Potatoes (occasionally sweet potatoes - too expensive at this latitude) and fruit eaten separately in the afternoon.

Protein has always the most problematic bro... Mainly because I gain mass easily and crave it (no surprise as Progesterone is the most anti-catabilic substance and it becomes very, very anabolic in addition to DHEA) but I cannot be eating muscle cuts only which out of the public's stupidity is all you see nowadays, so I ask the butcher to save the cow foot chicken feet, necks, the tripe and liver for me.

I cringe at the thousands of TONS of gelatinous cuts and organ meat that we throw to the garbage every year because we've forgotten real food in most of the West .

I either stew the meats or cook them in butter, salt to taste. Pepper is irritating for me.

Eggs (Max two per day xD, don't want to start shedding again), and as a snack maybe once a week bacon fried in coconut oil with oven-baked fries, I was snacking more on cheese before but I realized I didn't need the histamine or that much fat so it's less now.... I would like to eat more seafood for the selenium but I'm far from the sea.

I'm still hitting 3,000 calories daily though it's a good habit to never eat until you feel too bloated/full so I divide my meals into six per day, i have not used chronometer but I'm close to a 50/25/25 ratio with 500 grams of carbs, 250 of protein and maximum 85 grams fat, I wake up early around 5am and go to bed early, just after sunset in Summer and 8pm in winter (which messes me up, I suffer from mild SAD) but since the winters are cold and sunny I counter this by being outdoors as much as possible on the sunny winter days. Peat is absolutely right about the longer days of Spring and Early Summer, you are never that vitalised metabolically and can progress in everything so much faster.
In previous post you said you take Andro daily...which is it? Not clear if you answered Mossy's question about daily...are we having a language difficulty?

SonOfEurope

In previous post you said you take Andro daily...which is it? Not clear if you answered Mossy's question about daily...are we having a language difficulty?

My English is fluent so if we are, it's likely your fault.

My answer is up there but I'll repeat it for your or others' language difficulties,

Prog daily. /30mg a day/ = 210mg per week.

Preg weekly /300mg a week/= 300mg per week

dhea daily /~1.5mg a day/ = ~8/9mg a week. More and I find it lowers gaba raises glutamate and liquid retention (estrogenic sides)

Andro every other day /1.75to 2mg/ (the dropper is too small to give 100% accuracy) = ~6,5mg per week give or take one mg.

At the start, in June, I took Andro daily one drop, cracking joints in a few days, I spaced it out.

I was asked for a specific regimen, I gave it, progesterone and androsterone can be taken multiple times per day or every few days depending on whatever the person feels, after some time, suits them.

If someone finds androsterone is tanking their estrogen then they could spread it out rather than reducing what would be the total weekly dose, moreso as it's half life is not that long compared to the others, I have taken progesterone daily for years but Pregnenolone and DHEA/Andro were added in 2020.

For Andro I cannot give an exact, I try to take, 1,75 or 2 mg every other day but because the dropper is so small for the product concentration it makes it difficult hence I left an average of 1mg per day, it's half life is short but the AI effect isn't as much, so if someone is feeling Severely tanked E2 from multiple dosages a day it can be spread out to still get a more moderate effect.

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_003448.jpg
    IMG_20200703_003448.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 25

Mossy

What a generous response. Thank you. I will study this post and see what I can translate into a workable plan for myself. My body is very sensitive, so I will need to go slow. How fortunate you are to be able to go to bed early. I will be starting the late shift for a new job, which is one of my reasons for wanting to build up my body via these supplements.