Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

RealNeat

The one with just ethanol and SFA reminds me more of progestE. It could just be me, but I feel like both exacerbate estrogen dominance even in high doses (frequent urination, kind of weepy and sad). The camphor one actually felt like all the great things ray attributes to progesterone in his articles, so I’d be happy if you kept the camphor option.
Did you take progestene orally?

johnwester130

As a bizarre side effect , progestene has reduced my PTSD - like symptoms that I have had for about 3 years

johnwester130

This gives incredible dreams. Almost life changing dreams. I noticed keto progesterone did something strange to my dreams too.

ddjd

haidut is your progesterone derived from Wild Yam or soy?

Nemo

I wanted to report having excellent results with Progestene for problems after brain surgery.

I had a brain tumor that had grown into my sinuses. It was debilitating so I had it removed, but rejected both chemo before surgery (used at MD Anderson, where my oncologist was trained, for this type of tumor) and radiation after surgery.

After the surgery I had a permanent headache between my eyebrows, where the tumor had been. I didn't want to use opiate painkillers for many reasons, but particularly since Dr. Peat has said opiates stimulate histamine release and tumor growth: Cancer: Disorder and Energy. But Dr. Peat recommends treating/preventing cancer with progesterone and I noticed that if I applied Progestene in the headache area, the headache went away.

After a few months of 15-20 mg/day of progesterone on my forehead, the headaches went away permanently. I continued using Progestene on my forehead to help prevent a return of the cancer.

Then I had a stupid fall headfirst into the corner of a heavy wooden cabinet. The bruise was right over where the tumor had been. My headaches returned despite the Progestene, and suddenly I had a stuffy nose too.

I had just read Haidut's post on traumatic brain injury and endotoxin: Epilepsy, as a result of brain injury (TBI), is caused by endotoxin receptor (TLR4) – To Extract Knowledge from Matter. So I upped my dosage. I started slathering Progestene on my forehead, nose and face, as much as needed every few hours to relieve the symptoms. I used a dose of roughly 60 mg of progesterone a day, as much as needed every 2-3 hours. Basically I'd wet the area down whenever the headache or stuffy nose started returning. It relieved both within a minute of the dose.

After a couple of months, the headaches are gone, but the stuffy nose still returns, though less intensely. So for now I just keep using as much Progestene as needed to relieve the stuffy nose, because it has also felt like a general health tonic. It's the same kind of good feeling I get from Pyrucet or low-dose thyroid -- easier and deeper breathing, more energy, a good mood.

Estradiol

This gives incredible dreams. Almost life changing dreams. I noticed keto progesterone did something strange to my dreams too.

I noticed same things with both anti-serotonin and pro-dopamine substances.

Intense/realistic dreams whenever I use cyproheptadine/bromocriptine.

Recoen

Is there enough vit E in progestene or do you supplement tocovit as well? Specifically if you used to eat higher PUFA?

Lollipop2

I wanted to report having excellent results with Progestene for problems after brain surgery.

I had a brain tumor that had grown into my sinuses. It was debilitating so I had it removed, but rejected both chemo before surgery (used at MD Anderson, where my oncologist was trained, for this type of tumor) and radiation after surgery.

After the surgery I had a permanent headache between my eyebrows, where the tumor had been. I didn't want to use opiate painkillers for many reasons, but particularly since Dr. Peat has said opiates stimulate histamine release and tumor growth: Cancer: Disorder and Energy. But Dr. Peat recommends treating/preventing cancer with progesterone and I noticed that if I applied Progestene in the headache area, the headache went away.

After a few months of 15-20 mg/day of progesterone on my forehead, the headaches went away permanently. I continued using Progestene on my forehead to help prevent a return of the cancer.

Then I had a stupid fall headfirst into the corner of a heavy wooden cabinet. The bruise was right over where the tumor had been. My headaches returned despite the Progestene, and suddenly I had a stuffy nose too.

I had just read Haidut's post on traumatic brain injury and endotoxin: Epilepsy, as a result of brain injury (TBI), is caused by endotoxin receptor (TLR4) – To Extract Knowledge from Matter. So I upped my dosage. I started slathering Progestene on my forehead, nose and face, as much as needed every few hours to relieve the symptoms. I used a dose of roughly 60 mg of progesterone a day, as much as needed every 2-3 hours. Basically I'd wet the area down whenever the headache or stuffy nose started returning. It relieved both within a minute of the dose.

After a couple of months, the headaches are gone, but the stuffy nose still returns, though less intensely. So for now I just keep using as much Progestene as needed to relieve the stuffy nose, because it has also felt like a general health tonic. It's the same kind of good feeling I get from Pyrucet or low-dose thyroid -- easier and deeper breathing, more energy, a good mood.
What an amazing testimonial for progesterone and progestene specifically!!! Good for you for not doing the chemo/radiation one, two punch! ❤️ Very pleased to hear you are doing so well. I wish I had known about progesterone when my dear friend had a brain tumor and unfortunately died.

Nemo

Update on this: Don't overdo the slathering! Be careful to stick to just enough to relieve symptoms and take your dosage back down as fast as possible.

To see what happens if you overdo, look up images of "cortisol rash" or "stress rash."

Nemo

What an amazing testimonial for progesterone and progestene specifically!!! Good for you for not doing the chemo/radiation one, two punch! ❤️ Very pleased to hear you are doing so well. I wish I had known about progesterone when my dear friend had a brain tumor and unfortunately died.

Lollipop2, very sorry for your loss.

Recoen

Update on this: Don't overdo the slathering! Be careful to stick to just enough to relieve symptoms and take your dosage back down as fast as possible.

To see what happens if you overdo, look up images of "cortisol rash" or "stress rash."
Thank you! What have you found to be a sustainable dose?

victormgc

I've been taking 6 drops of progestene for the past 5 days. Effects I noticed:
- deeper sleep and remembering dreams;
- increased appetite;
- more muscle awareness (I kind of feel my back/chest muscles without flexing them);
- increased skin oiliness, acne and hair shedding.

I feel like maybe a good part of it is turning into T/DHT which is not what I'm after, unfortunately. I'll try higher doses to see if I can get more to stay as progesterone.

Do we have any estimates of the absorption rate from topical application of Progestene?

I went 7-8 pages back from the end of this thread and it is not specified anywhere, and before that the formulation was different.

Anyone have any idea? Also am I assuming correctly oral is close to 100% absorption? Thanks

Last edited:

SonOfEurope

Do we have any estimates of the absorption rate from topical application of Progestene?

I went 7-8 pages back from the end of this thread and it is not specified anywhere, and before that the formulation was different.

Anyone have any idea? Also am I assuming correctly oral is close to 100% absorption? Thanks

Yes I always personally prefer oral administration as topical "takes it's time" - if you know what I mean... I'm aware Haidut cannot answer this directly so other members' experiences would be appreciated.

SonOfEurope

Incredible...

But I shouldn't be surprised... I found my way out of hell with these substance of life too.

Glad you made it through friend.., now to stay healthy just remember Peat's wise phrase in that article on Bone Health: First do no harm.

Mauritio

I felt a little sick today and I took a drop of progestene and felt quite a lot better . Dont know if it has anti viral activity, but I wouldnt be surprised.
Plus I felt so much better that I started cleaning the kitchen and had a lot more fun doing in generell. Also I was reading certain things and I was observing how my mind was more ready to take in and process the information.
I was in bad/winy mood before ,which completely disappeared after.

I took progesterone daily last winter but stopped for some reason . I think for males the sweet spot is really in the low doses .
I never took more than a drop . As low as 0,5 mg gives me benefits, especially after meals.
I created my own bottle with 0,5mg per drop.

I know most of the studies used dosages from 15-200mg ,but I feel like there's still a lot to gain from low doses of progesterone ,maybe 1-5mg.

I will try to reastablish my habit of taking progesterone.

The only downside is it seems to make me a little uncomfortably hot/anxious ,but not a lot .

tallglass13

You can try Kuinone , haidus K2 supp. Some have said that it cleared their sinuses and I noticed that benefit as well.