Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

Epistrophy

Color me shocked but I've been using 10mg topical progesterone on my cyst on my wrist, since Monday, and yeah, it's definitely gotten smaller, very surprising. Hoping continuing will clear it up altogether.

Thanks guys.

Awesome. Ganglion cysts are usually an edema of synovial joint or they grow off the fascia of tendons. In my exercise coach background usually pumping the joint can help move the fluid out of the sac that had been made, which would be the only thing recommend. But biochemically the synovial fluid is similar to a gelatin like mixture with numerous metabolites to protect joints.

Glad it is working out.

Epistrophy

Great find, thanks for sharing! And thanks for the story on the burn! I have not done progesterone on burn spots yet but it made 1 cheery angioma I had disappear completely after just 3 days of usage.

I have little cherry angiomas that are annoyingly popping up on my chest. I think it started after getting (forced) Tdap vaccine for a job.

I was going to this guy who uses a titrated trichloroacetic acid treatment for skin lesions that works well. But I asked Ray about it and he told me that the acid is not dangerous, but does not correct the issue. I wonder if you could make a product close to the trichloroacetic acid?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have little cherry angiomas that are annoyingly popping up on my chest. I think it started after getting (forced) Tdap vaccine for a job.

I was going to this guy who uses a titrated trichloroacetic acid treatment for skin lesions that works well. But I asked Ray about it and he told me that the acid is not dangerous, but does not correct the issue. I wonder if you could make a product close to the trichloroacetic acid?

Cherry angiomas are entirely estrogen-prolactin driven. So, anything that opposes those hormones should help. Considering we have progesterone, androsterone, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin K, etc that all do that there is little reason to dabble into untested chemicals that (as Ray himself said) do not fix the underlying issue. Just progesterone on it and see if it helps.

Progesterone

Update... I can't believe but, Progesterone applied topically (around 5-10mg once or twice a day) on cyst has shrunk it to minuscule size...

WOW.

Rand56

I just started the 3:1 ratio of progesterone to DHEA. I'm doing 11 drops of progestene transdermaly, which is the biggest one time application I have ever used with progestene. Anyone know why I'm experiencing some anxiety? Not strong, but enough to feel it.

InChristAlone

I just started the 3:1 ratio of progesterone to DHEA. I'm doing 11 drops of progestene transdermaly, which is the biggest one time application I have ever used with progestene. Anyone know why I'm experiencing some anxiety? Not strong, but enough to feel it.
Anxiety is not a good sign. I have zero anxiety since quitting all hormones.

Rand56

Anxiety is not a good sign. I have zero anxiety since quitting all hormones.

Yeah I hear ya. I don't think its the DHEA. I've been doing 6.25 mg's of that a couple times a day for awhile and no issues with it, unless it's just the combo with progesterone.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Some feedback. My aunt who is in her early 60s and has had a very bad knee for many years (barely able to walk) and has always thought she needed surgery. She also has arthritis. I got her some progestene and told her to liberally rub it on her knee.

Within a few hours she sent me a message saying that it already felt better. Later she said that from 1-10 if 10 is fully cured it already felt like a 5. She has been blown away. She has also orally been supplementing cortinon and estroban which has resulted in her very bad skin completely clearing up. Her mood and outlook has also improved.

Truly incredible results from just one dose. Thank you so much Haidut!

Soren

Forum Supporter
@Soren How much did you give her?

I wasn't there but she told me she put on a lot topically on her knee. She reckons about 24 drops so about 40mg.

Second time she only put on about 12 drops (20mg) and had a similar effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update... I can't believe but, Progesterone applied topically (around 5-10mg once or twice a day) on cyst has shrunk it to minuscule size...

WOW.

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! May I ask what type of cyst it is and where it is located? Have you tried other progesterone products before, orally or topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I had some anxiety initially with progesterone and it may be related to it increasing noradrenaline. But it was not a bad type of anxiety, more like restlessness similar to what I had in high school and as a child. It seemed to wane after a few days of usage. I actually got anxiety only when using pure progesterone. Combined with DHEA there was no anxiety. Everybody is different I guess.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Some feedback. My aunt who is in her early 60s and has had a very bad knee for many years (barely able to walk) and has always thought she needed surgery. She also has arthritis. I got her some progestene and told her to liberally rub it on her knee.

Within a few hours she sent me a message saying that it already felt better. Later she said that from 1-10 if 10 is fully cured it already felt like a 5. She has been blown away. She has also orally been supplementing cortinon and estroban which has resulted in her very bad skin completely clearing up. Her mood and outlook has also improved.

Truly incredible results from just one dose. Thank you so much Haidut!

Wow, that's just awesome! Thanks for the feedback. If she does any ultrasound/MRI on the knee and is willing to share results please do.

Steve

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! May I ask what type of cyst it is and where it is located? Have you tried other progesterone products before, orally or topically?
I put some progest-e on a spot of seborrheic keratosis which was on my temple. Doctor said it would have to be cut out or dissolved with acid or freezing or something like that. I rubbed the progest-e on it twice a day for a month I'm guessing. It didn't vanish but one day it felt like I could just pick it off as it's texture had changed, so I did that, and it just kind of flaked off in pieces. It bled some, but it's completely gone now for 3 months or so. Not sure if rubbing some other cream would have done the same thing (due to keeping it moist maybe), but if I get another one I'll use the progest-e again since I know it worked.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I put some progest-e on a spot of seborrheic keratosis which was on my temple. Doctor said it would have to be cut out or dissolved with acid or freezing or something like that. I rubbed the progest-e on it twice a day for a month I'm guessing. It didn't vanish but one day it felt like I could just pick it off as it's texture had changed, so I did that, and it just kind of flaked off in pieces. It bled some, but it's completely gone now for 3 months or so. Not sure if rubbing some other cream would have done the same thing (due to keeping it moist maybe), but if I get another one I'll use the progest-e again since I know it worked.

Thanks. I asked about other products because you posted in the Progestene thread and I thought you used our product Progestene. Anyways, still great result so I guess keep doing whatever you are doing.

johnwester130

Is the pricing of this right ?

Progest e contains 900mg progesterone
Onasnatural contains 5600mg progesterone

This is 600mg progesterone for the same price

yerrag

I've been using this for the past 3 day 3 x 20mg for it to deactivate endotoxins. It didn't change my temperature, unlike the incident I had in May when I applied 30mg in the span of two hours in the morning, only to feel my temperature rise to 38 at night, and then I felt the chills and wrapped myself in blanket to sleep.

But I noticed that my heart rate went down greatly to a range of 50-68 throughout the day, as compared to the range of 56- 79 the day before I started using progestene. I continue to use this for the next 2 days, continuing even now, as I tried to make sense of it. I had the impression that Progestene is a metabolic booster, as I'd seen the heart rate of my mom increase after application. I also experienced higher heart rate in the past, or so I thought. I couldn't be sure though, as I may have experienced a higher heart rate/base- from another substance, and so the higher heart rate may not be due to the use of Progestene.

But seeing my heart rate drop so much using this much Progestene made me concerned. Was my metabolism going down? I tested my temperature and it hasn't changed from the norm of 36.5 -37C though, but I was still concerned. Had to read up on Peat's website, and as I look at this article Heart and hormones , I thought maybe it's just the inotropic action of progesterone, that :

Another standard term describing heart function is chronotropy, referring to the frequency of contraction. Because of the staircase interaction of frequency and force, there has been some confusion in classifying drugs according to chronotropism. In a state of shock or estrogen dominance, an inotropic drug will slow the heart rate by increasing the amount of blood pumped. This relationship caused digitalis' effect to be thought of as primarily slowing the rate of contraction (Willins and Keys, 1941), though its main effect is positively inotropic. It was traditionally used to treat edema, by stimulating diuresis, which is largely the result of its inotropic action. Progesterone and testosterone's inotropic action can also slow the heart beat by strengthening it.
Until I personally experience what Ray Peat's saying, it's really hard to understand what he's saying as now I can appreciate the meaning in an article I've read a few times and couldn't really internalize.

My heart rate is now 68. Given the inotropic effect of progesterone at work, should I be seeing this heart rate as the "true" heart rate I should be using as a basis for the soundness of my metabolism? Does this mean the higher rates I've recorded in the past are reflective more of the inefficiency of the pump called the heart, due to various issues such as acid-base balance, calcium/electrolyte imbalance, calcification in the mitral valve causing "leaks?"

Would it make sense, if one were to get a better basis for one's metabolic rate, to first take progesterone in sufficient quantity, to get into this sweet spot of chronotropy, so that the subsequent measurement of the heart rate would reflect the true heart rate?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using this for the past 3 day 3 x 20mg for it to deactivate endotoxins. It didn't change my temperature, unlike the incident I had in May when I applied 30mg in the span of two hours in the morning, only to feel my temperature rise to 38 at night, and then I felt the chills and wrapped myself in blanket to sleep.

But I noticed that my heart rate went down greatly to a range of 50-68 throughout the day, as compared to the range of 56- 79 the day before I started using progestene. I continue to use this for the next 2 days, continuing even now, as I tried to make sense of it. I had the impression that Progestene is a metabolic booster, as I'd seen the heart rate of my mom increase after application. I also experienced higher heart rate in the past, or so I thought. I couldn't be sure though, as I may have experienced a higher heart rate/base- from another substance, and so the higher heart rate may not be due to the use of Progestene.

But seeing my heart rate drop so much using this much Progestene made me concerned. Was my metabolism going down? I tested my temperature and it hasn't changed from the norm of 36.5 -37C though, but I was still concerned. Had to read up on Peat's website, and as I look at this article Heart and hormones , I thought maybe it's just the inotropic action of progesterone, that :

Another standard term describing heart function is chronotropy, referring to the frequency of contraction. Because of the staircase interaction of frequency and force, there has been some confusion in classifying drugs according to chronotropism. In a state of shock or estrogen dominance, an inotropic drug will slow the heart rate by increasing the amount of blood pumped. This relationship caused digitalis' effect to be thought of as primarily slowing the rate of contraction (Willins and Keys, 1941), though its main effect is positively inotropic. It was traditionally used to treat edema, by stimulating diuresis, which is largely the result of its inotropic action. Progesterone and testosterone's inotropic action can also slow the heart beat by strengthening it.
Until I personally experience what Ray Peat's saying, it's really hard to understand what he's saying as now I can appreciate the meaning in an article I've read a few times and couldn't really internalize.

My heart rate is now 68. Given the inotropic effect of progesterone at work, should I be seeing this heart rate as the "true" heart rate I should be using as a basis for the soundness of my metabolism? Does this mean the higher rates I've recorded in the past are reflective more of the inefficiency of the pump called the heart, due to various issues such as acid-base balance, calcium/electrolyte imbalance, calcification in the mitral valve causing "leaks?"

Would it make sense, if one were to get a better basis for one's metabolic rate, to first take progesterone in sufficient quantity, to get into this sweet spot of chronotropy, so that the subsequent measurement of the heart rate would reflect the true heart rate?

In my experience, combining progesterone with a little DHEA has a much more potent effects on improving heart rate than progesterone alone. Also, DHEA was shown to lower blood pressure in several animal studies and this also allows the heart to work with less strain. As most elevated BP is due to stiff vessels, and the stiffness is due to elevated cortisol (and low pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA) this makes sense. DHEA also has positive inotropic effects on heart and has been proposed as heart failure treatment.
NYAS Publications
"...Of clinical interest, DHEA stimulates hepatic sulfotransferases, enzymes which sulfate steroids, and this effect may be applicable to sulfation and the solubility of bile acids.6h Effects on cardiac inotropic response suggest that DHEA and its analogs should be looked at in heart failure, as substitutes for or adjuncts to digitalis[67]."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals