Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

johnsmith

Higher dose topical pregnenolone may actually raise T more than Pansterone does. I think Pansterone favors the DHT route, as shown by studies and people's blood tests. So, a topical pregnenolone dose of say 20mg-30mg and then a dose Pansterone may be better than just a dose of Pansterone on its own.
Around how much Pansterone would you suggest might work well with that 30-40mg topical pregnenolone dose you mentioned above?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Around how much Pansterone would you suggest might work well with that 30-40mg topical pregnenolone dose you mentioned above?

It's in my previous comment - one dose Pansterone per about that amount of extra pregnenolone.

japanesedude

Do you think using progesterone on gonads can have positive effects on steroid synthesis like DHEA and Pregnenolone?

Progesterone

i also noticed skin softness and im pretty sure its from the Progestene.

Its interesting because neither Progest-e or Simply progesterone from health natura had this effect. Im sure its a good sign!

Hi.

Any positive effects on scalp hair, have u noticed? (with any progesterone)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think using progesterone on gonads can have positive effects on steroid synthesis like DHEA and Pregnenolone?

Probably less effective than pregnenolone/DHEA. In humans, progesterone is not metabolized much down the androgenic pathway. It does heavily in rodents, but not much in humans.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Progesterone

So, I did something very stupid, tried to use bi-estro care for MPB. Used for just under 1 month.

It contains estriol and estradiol.

It decimated my left side hairline.thinned not receded

Best idea going forward I'm thinking, is to use Progesterone to get rid of any excess estrogen. Right?

Wondering if I should use high doses for a while or perhaps just stick to 5mg/day, 20mg/day, etc?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So, I did something very stupid, tried to use bi-estro care for MPB. Used for just under 1 month.

It contains estriol and estradiol.

It decimated my left side hairline.thinned not receded

Best idea going forward I'm thinking, is to use Progesterone to get rid of any excess estrogen. Right?

Wondering if I should use high doses for a while or perhaps just stick to 5mg/day, 20mg/day, etc?

Progesterone on its own should also have effects. I think using the typical 10-12 drops dose on the scalp once daily should be enough.

Epistrophy

I wanted to confirm what Dr. Peat and a lot of studies mention the anti fibrotic effects of progesterone.

I have a client with dyupen in her hand and finally got her to use topical progesterone and only after two days of 20-30 mg application the tissue is soft, elastic, and my client can open her hand with no issues. On top of that my client has full grip strength back!!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wanted to confirm what Dr. Peat and a lot of studies mention the anti fibrotic effects of progesterone.

I have a client with dyupen in her hand and finally got her to use topical progesterone and only after two days of 20-30 mg application the tissue is soft, elastic, and my client can open her hand with no issues. On top of that my client has full grip strength back!!

Wow, that is amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Yes, up until the early 1960s progesterone was commonly referred to in the clinical literature as the "most potent antifibromatogen" currently known. For some (probably nefarious) reason I have not seen any study since the beginning of the 1970s refer to progesterone that way again, and in fact progesterone itself stopped being studied much. All attention switched to the synthetic progestins, despite the fact that the early studies warned that the synthetic progestins based on androgens are NOT the same thing as regular progesterone and are rarely, if ever, antifibrotic.
Comparative antifibromatogenic action of progesterone and 11-dehydroprogesterone. - PubMed - NCBI
"...Progesterone is known so far to be the most potent antifibromatogen (LiPscI~UTZ and VARGASe ; LIPSClJUTZ et al.~; LIPSCHUTZS). However, antifibromatogenic potency is not concomitant with progestational potency; when the progestationaI potency of androgens is increased by substitutions at CI7 their antifibromatogenic potency does not increase correspondingly (LIPSCHUTZg; LIPSCHUTZ et al.lO; LIPSCrtUTZg). Compounds of more or less equal progestational potency may differ very considerably as to their antifibromatogenic potency as, for instance, methyldihydrotestosterone and ethinylandrostenediol (IGLESIAS etal.ll; see also MASSON and SELyElZ)."

Last edited:

Epistrophy

Yes, up until the early 1960s progesterone was commonly referred to in the clinical literature as the "most potent antifibromatog" currently known. For some (probably nefarious) reason I have not seen any study since the beginning of the 1970s refer to progesterone that way again, and in fact progesterone itself stopped being studied much. All attention switched to the synthetic progestins, despite the fact that the early studies warned that the synthetic progestins based on androgens are NOT the same thing as regular progesterone and are rarely, if ever, antifibrotic.
Comparative antifibromatogenic action of progesterone and 11-dehydroprogesterone. - PubMed - NCBI
"...Progesterone is known so far to be the most potent antifibromatogen (LiPscI~UTZ and VARGASe ; LIPSClJUTZ et al.~; LIPSCHUTZS). However, antifibromatogenic potency is not concomitant with progestational potency; when the progestationaI potency of androgens is increased by substitutions at CI7 their antifibromatogenic potency does not increase correspondingly (LIPSCHUTZg; LIPSCHUTZ et al.lO; LIPSCrtUTZg). Compounds of more or less equal progestational potency may differ very considerably as to their antifibromatogenic potency as, for instance, methyldihydrotestosterone and ethinylandrostenediol (IGLESIAS etal.ll; see also MASSON and SELyElZ)."

I also forgot to mention that my client had two hand surgeries to help fix the problem and even in spite of that progesterone still has optimal effects. I would want to see if scar tissue had been replenished as well.

Thanks for the study. Yeah plus the fact that progestins have cyanide and other toxins mechanically added to the compound.

Progesterone

Yes, up until the early 1960s progesterone was commonly referred to in the clinical literature as the "most potent antifibromatogen" currently known. For some (probably nefarious) reason I have not seen any study since the beginning of the 1970s refer to progesterone that way again, and in fact progesterone itself stopped being studied much. All attention switched to the synthetic progestins, despite the fact that the early studies warned that the synthetic progestins based on androgens are NOT the same thing as regular progesterone and are rarely, if ever, antifibrotic.

Thanks for sharing that!

Would it be worth it to put progesterone on a Ganglion cyst on a wrist? (or no because it's not technically fibrotic issue)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing that!

Would it be worth it to put progesterone on a Ganglion cyst on a wrist? (or no because it's not technically fibrotic issue)

Sure, I would use on any cyst really, as they all have a common cause (unless it is infectious) and collagen overproduction is involved in some fashion.

Epistrophy

Had a pretty bad burn on my finger pad while making a caramel, which if anyone knows out sugar is not good to get on your skin. This intense burning would not stop after running the finger under cool water (recommend by "professionals"). Decided to take progesterone to the burn and in a few minutes the pain and redness completely went away. To my amazement not even a blister formed!

It only took 3 mg of progesterone to achieve the effects. Here is a link to a study showing endocrine analysis after burn trauma. Endocrine changes after burn trauma--a review. - PubMed - NCBI

After burn trauma, a very marked endocrine response occurs. Almost all the known hormones take part in it. Their response influences very much the postburn metabolic changes and participates in the integration of the body's response with the nervous and immune systems. In this review, mainly the changes in various hormone levels are described, as well as the possible role of the acute phase response after burn trauma, and the communications between the endocrine and immune systems, the cells of the latter are able to respond to various hormonal stimuli and to secrete various hormones themselves. Some of the hormones are very sensitive indicators of the burn stress, e.g., the T3 levels (very low), testosterone in males (very low), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) (very low), ADH, catecholamines, renin and angiotensin II, cortisol (high), 17-beta-estradiol in males (usually elevated). Other hormones are usually elevated, but not always (ACTH, aldosterone, prolactin, glucagon, immunoreactive insulin, beta-endorphin, rT3, 11-beta-hydroxyandrostenedione), but there are hormones that are usually low (T4, FSH, androstenedione, progesterone--the latter especially in females). Calcitonin, parathyroid hormone, growth hormone are sometimes elevated, as well as LH (measured with RIA methods). TSH is usually normal, the biologically measured LH was reported to be low. The levels of the sensitive indicators of burn stress may be used to evaluate the effect of treatment: if the burn patient is properly treated, the indicators may become earlier normal.

Dr. Peat has talked extensively about using progesterone in traumas/injuries. He even mentioned on a podcast that if you get in a car accident your best bet down a ton of progesterone.

Edit: Found this article in JAMA surgery journal
Administration of Progesterone After Trauma and Hemorrhagic Shock Prevents Hepatocellular Injury

The authors showed, "Animals treated with progesterone showed significantly reduced levels of the TNF-α, IL-6, and transaminases as well as reduced myeloperoxidase activity in the liver." They even performed ovariectomy (removal of the ovaries) 14 days prior to inducing experimental trauma to the rats!

Last edited:

Progesterone

Color me shocked but I've been using 10mg topical progesterone on my cyst on my wrist, since Monday, and yeah, it's definitely gotten smaller, very surprising. Hoping continuing will clear it up altogether.

Thanks guys.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Had a pretty bad burn on my finger pad while making a caramel, which if anyone knows out sugar is not good to get on your skin. This intense burning would not stop after running the finger under cool water (recommend by "professionals"). Decided to take progesterone to the burn and in a few minutes the pain and redness completely went away. To my amazement not even a blister formed!

It only took 3 mg of progesterone to achieve the effects. Here is a link to a study showing endocrine analysis after burn trauma. Endocrine changes after burn trauma--a review. - PubMed - NCBI

After burn trauma, a very marked endocrine response occurs. Almost all the known hormones take part in it. Their response influences very much the postburn metabolic changes and participates in the integration of the body's response with the nervous and immune systems. In this review, mainly the changes in various hormone levels are described, as well as the possible role of the acute phase response after burn trauma, and the communications between the endocrine and immune systems, the cells of the latter are able to respond to various hormonal stimuli and to secrete various hormones themselves. Some of the hormones are very sensitive indicators of the burn stress, e.g., the T3 levels (very low), testosterone in males (very low), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) (very low), ADH, catecholamines, renin and angiotensin II, cortisol (high), 17-beta-estradiol in males (usually elevated). Other hormones are usually elevated, but not always (ACTH, aldosterone, prolactin, glucagon, immunoreactive insulin, beta-endorphin, rT3, 11-beta-hydroxyandrostenedione), but there are hormones that are usually low (T4, FSH, androstenedione, progesterone--the latter especially in females). Calcitonin, parathyroid hormone, growth hormone are sometimes elevated, as well as LH (measured with RIA methods). TSH is usually normal, the biologically measured LH was reported to be low. The levels of the sensitive indicators of burn stress may be used to evaluate the effect of treatment: if the burn patient is properly treated, the indicators may become earlier normal.

Dr. Peat has talked extensively about using progesterone in traumas/injuries. He even mentioned on a podcast that if you get in a car accident your best bet down a ton of progesterone.

Edit: Found this article in JAMA surgery journal
Administration of Progesterone After Trauma and Hemorrhagic Shock Prevents Hepatocellular Injury

The authors showed, "Animals treated with progesterone showed significantly reduced levels of the TNF-α, IL-6, and transaminases as well as reduced myeloperoxidase activity in the liver." They even performed ovariectomy (removal of the ovaries) 14 days prior to inducing experimental trauma to the rats!

Great find, thanks for sharing! And thanks for the story on the burn! I have not done progesterone on burn spots yet but it made 1 cheery angioma I had disappear completely after just 3 days of usage.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Color me shocked but I've been using 10mg topical progesterone on my cyst on my wrist, since Monday, and yeah, it's definitely gotten smaller, very surprising. Hoping continuing will clear it up altogether.

Thanks guys.

Great, thanks for sharing! Keep at it, progesterone seems to work really well on cysts and scars. It should be able to make it disappear or at the very least make is microscropic.