Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

Owen B

If one is taking a HED of a hormone, do you still have to cycle on/off?

I'm still trying to figure out how I got so spaced out on the progestene.

I was only taking about 4-5 mgs a day; not a lot, no?

Was it the camphor version or did I need to cycle?

I never got that sedated except when I was taking 10 mgs. a day.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If one is taking a HED of a hormone, do you still have to cycle on/off?

I'm still trying to figure out how I got so spaced out on the progestene.

I was only taking about 4-5 mgs a day; not a lot, no?

Was it the camphor version or did I need to cycle?

I never got that sedated except when I was taking 10 mgs. a day.

I think Peat recommended cycling progesterone, but it was for women. Not sure what his opinion on this is for men. If the dose is physiological (<15mg daily) it can probably be taken indefinitely.

denise

Very interesting, thanks. We may produce two versions with Progestene going forward - one with camhor and one without. The camphor seems to be adding an extra kick, as was intended. It has very interesting properties of its own and it also anti-prolactin. So, it synergizes nicely with progesterone's opposition to estrogen.
Yes, please keep it! I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but like @pinacolada said, I've never felt much from either Progest-E or Progestene. I mean, I assume it's doing good things, but I couldn't tell you what they are based on empirical evidence. I'd love to try the camphor version to see if I can get some nice feels.

Owen B

Yes, please keep it! I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but like @pinacolada said, I've never felt much from either Progest-E or Progestene. I mean, I assume it's doing good things, but I couldn't tell you what they are based on empirical evidence. I'd love to try the camphor version to see if I can get some nice feels.
If you want my Progestene with the camphor, PM me. I'll sell it to you.

Vinero

Does taking progesterone after lifting weights stimulate its conversion to testosterone? Or is progesterone best avoided on days when you lift weights since it can displace testosterone?

Spondive

I have tried progestene at 20 mg rubbed into wrists causes sleepiness and it kills libido but have such a happy feeling... I was singing to music. One other good effect that it had was my longstanding heart burn/gerd symptoms disappeared. I noticed this after a few days because I didn’t think about taking bicarbonate or calcium carbonate or Pepsid

Owen B

Any takers for a camphor style Progestene?

There's maybe 15 drops out.

You can have it for $10 plus shipping.

PM me if you're interested.

Progesterone

The one with just ethanol and SFA reminds me more of progestE. It could just be me, but I feel like both exacerbate estrogen dominance even in high doses (frequent urination, kind of weepy and sad). The camphor one actually felt like all the great things ray attributes to progesterone in his articles, so I’d be happy if you kept the camphor option.

Wow.

I need to try this camphor version!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does taking progesterone after lifting weights stimulate its conversion to testosterone? Or is progesterone best avoided on days when you lift weights since it can displace testosterone?

I think adding some DHEA helps the T pathway but I am don't know if it is the DHEA pushing progesterone down the T pathway or progesterone pushing DHEA down the T pathway. It doesn't matter I guess, as long as it works as desired.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have tried progestene at 20 mg rubbed into wrists causes sleepiness and it kills libido but have such a happy feeling... I was singing to music. One other good effect that it had was my longstanding heart burn/gerd symptoms disappeared. I noticed this after a few days because I didn’t think about taking bicarbonate or calcium carbonate or Pepsid

Great, thanks for the feedback! I think adding just 5mg DHEA counteracts the libido-lowering effects. A ratio of 2:1 (instead of 4:1) progesterone:DHEA is even better for preventing libido lowering effects.

Spondive

Great, thanks for the feedback! I think adding just 5mg DHEA counteracts the libido-lowering effects. A ratio of 2:1 (instead of 4:1) progesterone:DHEA is even better for preventing libido lowering effects.

Thanks
I just ordered androsterone and dhea/pregnenalone 2 drops Andro and 4 drops dhea\ pregnenalone with great libido effects and voice deepening energy etc.. probably stick with this for awhile only.. my Testosterone before this was 100 and increased to 225 just with diet but now I will see a repeat blood testosterone on this new combo in a month

johnwester130

I was taking it orally, progesterone dissolved in tocopherols. Recently I noticed that it reduced the frequency of my palpitations, so it does seem to be working, it just doesn't appear to have much of a sedative effect.

what dose ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

do you know the maximum % a progesterone liquid product can be ?

The saturation will very much depend on the solvent. Longer chain solvents like tocopherol in general will provide higher solubility and thus higher concentration than shorter chain solvents like ethanol.

johnwester130

The saturation will very much depend on the solvent. Longer chain solvents like tocopherol in general will provide higher solubility and thus higher concentration than shorter chain solvents like ethanol.

do you know many grams dissolves in 100ml of vitamin e oil ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
do you know many grams dissolves in 100ml of vitamin e oil ?

I don't know the max, but if you look at the label for Peat's product Progest-E you can calculate how much progesterone is dissolved per 30ml and then multiply that by 3.3 to get the number you need.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals