Progestene First Experience Report

equipoise

And my mind is blown.

I've done every drug under the sun.

Ranging from dissociatives (Pcp ket family) to Research chemicals, polyaddiction (benzos+alcohol+gabapentinoid - living hell).
No drug ever felt more real than this.

Bipolar (manic) disorder. Curently 3 months complete absence of every drug (including benzos and booze).

Estrogen is tanked. My body is dry. My empathy is higher. My vision is akin to that of 150mcg acid peak.
My body is warm (it usually is due to the cortisol upregulation).

That's only 2 drops. Don't need more.

Wow

What's a potent combo to it? DHEA + Preg (1:3) + Androsterone?

Mauritio

And my mind is blown.

Ranging from dissociatives (Pcp ket family) to Research chemicals, polyaddiction (benzos+alcohol+gabapentinoid - living hell).

Bipolar (manic) disorder. Curently 3 months complete absence of every drug (including benzos and booze).

Estrogen is tanked. My body is dry. My empathy is higher. My vision is akin to that of 150mcg acid peak.

Wow

Take it a few weeks and then come back and report...

OP
E

equipoise

What do you mean by dry body?

Less bloat/water feeling or just a more skin taut appearance/tightness in general/both?

Definitely less bloat. I commented in the past about how my face seldomly holds some water to it. I literally debloated in a matter of an hour within putting it on my inner wrists.

My lovehandles tightened up and my natural V taper is more pronounced.

Just like a good androgenic aesthetic look. Like the perfect day where I have good transit time, ghost wipes and perfect calories.

Flat stomach. This stuff works for me tbh at 3,2mg only. Insane compositional skills.

Doubt its placebo since I am well versed in a myriad of different substances, body load, subjective feelings etc.

mrchibbs

Progest-e? Did you take it orally? I have some coming. High hopes.

No, progestene, different supplement. You should temper your expectations with progesterone. A sustained supplementation can bring about life changing benefits, but small amounts here and there aren't going to fix things.

Vileplume

No, progestene, different supplement. You should temper your expectations with progesterone. A sustained supplementation can bring about life changing benefits, but small amounts here and there aren't going to fix things.

I appreciate the clarification. I have a tendency to expect instant wonder from my supplements... never happens

mrchibbs

I appreciate the clarification. I have a tendency to expect instant wonder from my supplements... never happens

I don't want to disappoint you, if you incorporate progesterone long term it's going to make a big difference. Just don't expect magical benefits. It does help break a cycle of stress.

haidut

Forum Supporter
And my mind is blown.

Wow

Awesome, thanks so much for sharing!
I think trying CortiNon (first the 3:1 version) would be next step if you even think you need it. I mean, it Progestene is working so well then may be stick with it as it is also cheaper than CortiNon. If you have not tried this yet, you may want to explore the navel application route. I keep getting reports from people saying 2-3 drops there give them the same effects as 8-10 applied to any other body area. Matches my personal experience as well.
Navel application/absorption rivals intravenous route, other skin routes not far behind – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Applying to temples is known to target the brain more than other body parts and the skin there is thin, so it should be similar to the navel route but with more brain-specific effects. The navel route seems to have very systemic effects as it is basically the middle of the torso, and there is a lymphatic system right underneath, which very efficiently distributes the absorbed chemical throughout the body.
Peyer's patch - Wikipedia

OP
E

equipoise

I think trying CortiNon (first the 3:1 version) would be next step if you even think you need it. I mean, it Progestene is working so well then may be stick with it as it is also cheaper than CortiNon. If you have not tried this yet, you may want to explore the navel application route. I keep getting reports from people saying 2-3 drops there give them the same effects as 8-10 applied to any other body area. Matches my personal experience as well.
Navel application/absorption rivals intravenous route, other skin routes not far behind – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Applying to temples is known to target the brain more than other body parts and the skin there is thin, so it should be similar to the navel route but with more brain-specific effects. The navel route seems to have very systemic effects as it is basically the middle of the torso, and there is a lymphatic system right underneath, which very efficiently distributes the absorbed chemical throughout the body.

Progesterone on scalp should also be helpful for hair right? I'm battling some hair loss which I think is more of a tellogen efluvium thing. Hairline did recede few years ago and hair thinned but I still have loads.

I'm indebted to you. Cheers

haidut

Forum Supporter
Progesterone on scalp should also be helpful for hair right? I'm battling some hair loss which I think is more of a tellogen efluvium thing. Hairline did recede few years ago and hair thinned but I still have loads.

I'm indebted to you. Cheers

Yes, it should help as should any other chemical with the ability to either block estrogen at the receptor level or inhibit estrogen synthesis.

Peater Pan

I don't want to disappoint you, if you incorporate progesterone long term it's going to make a big difference. Just don't expect magical benefits. It does help break a cycle of stress.
Can you recommend starting dosing protocol for 50 yo male with advanced Hashi's?

OP
E

equipoise

So, little update. I used the whole bottle of Progestene throughout October and November.
How did Progesterone feel for a mid 20s recovering benzo/antipsychotic/mood stabilizing concoction of a man?
Amazing but. Skin had an angel like glow to it, hair didn't change at all. Strength gains were had, even if a bit, no reduction of libido or size (at all).
Could make me moody at times and prone to outbursts (I have this my whole life) which I suspect is due to the boosted metabolism needing more food. Orgasms were more intense definitely, I never have problems with sex or erections but my orgasms intensity diminished on benzos and pills etc.

I would next time try adding some DHEA to it, but maybe next year.

Doses were always split throughout the day, say 3-4mg's on the belly button as per Georgi's recommendations (amazing, systemical absorbtion) couple times a day. In the beginning I did bigger doses trying to get that flush, I felt okay with that aswell (30mg tops).

To me I really felt that GABA agonism, something I truly love, it's a special feeling. Makes me sharp witted again with a lovely sly humour.

Thanks @haidut

Nice, glad it helped you out. I felt nothing and observed no changes even from 40 drops at once.

Ildikó

I am at the end of my first Progestene bottle, i took 4-5 times 8 drops equals around 35-40 mg of progesterone. I was hoping so much that it will help alliviate my postmenopausal hot flashes and night sweats i am suffering for ten years now. I had hyterectomy and ovaries removed 2 years ago @58. I am fit otherwise, normal weight, trying to eat the peat diet, eating the shredded carrots almost every day, going for brisk walks 10 km 3 times / week. I also drink salted oj before bed and keeping at my bedside during the night hoping that it would help with my night sweats. I feel like that since taking Progestene my night sweats are even more intense. Any advice, please?

johnwester130

And my mind is blown.

Wow

how do you integrate into society when you have lots of awareness?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom