Progest E Vaginally And Enzymes

scarlettsmum

2 questions:

Anyone applying Progest E vaginally because of the vile taste? Do you get the same results as in the case of oral application? Apparently it has the second highest absorption rate after oral application.

I have ongoing stuffed nose, not sinuses but blocked nose throughout the day. I'm guessing a case of colon irritation not fixed by food alone. Has anyone resolved this by taking enzymes? I live in Europe and we can get wobenzym here so I'm playing with the idea of giving it a go. Btw. I do eat my carrot and I don't want to take antibiotics.

Thank you!

O

Oniyogini

A couple of years into the menopause, without any activity, my vagina got quite inflamed and felt like chafing. I thought it was the underwear so changed them during the day. This was one day, the next was fine and then the cycle would repeat. By the third time, I looked using a mirror and saw that all around the outside of the vagina- labia an'all- was red like a rash! I almost freaked so decided to rub some Progest E that had just arrived- first time using to alleviate obvious estrogen dominant symptoms- on the skin and a little inside the vagina. This was before bed, the next morning the rash had gone and I never experienced that chafing feeling or seen the rash again since. This was May/June 2014. I went through 3 bottles of Progest E, rubbing two drops inside my gum, 3x a day. The taste was nasty, like eating unripe astringent persimmon.
As an aside, we are eating mostly to Peat guidelines and taking aspirin, Niacinamide, Vit K and B complex. And home roasted coffee!
I started taking Pansterone- two drops topically a day but not every day, maybe 5 out of 7- since 21 March 2017.

Peatful

2 questions:

Anyone applying Progest E vaginally because of the vile taste? Do you get the same results as in the case of oral application? Apparently it has the second highest absorption rate after oral application.

I have ongoing stuffed nose, not sinuses but blocked nose throughout the day. I'm guessing a case of colon irritation not fixed by food alone. Has anyone resolved this by taking enzymes? I live in Europe and we can get wobenzym here so I'm playing with the idea of giving it a go. Btw. I do eat my carrot and I don't want to take antibiotics.

Thank you!
Have u tried the shredded carrot salad with salt and vinegar? That may help your stuffy nose.