Progest E UK Supplier

calvert79

I'm just wondering if any UK people can suggest a UK supplier of progest-e? Or do I have to suck it up and order from the US? Two of the links I found on here don't seem to be stocking it.

Vinero

Has one of you tried out the progest E from the UK? Does it work like it's supposed to? I want try some again but I haven't used it for several years but in 2018 Progest-e from that UK supplier changed it label to orange and the effects of taking the progest-E were totally absent.. like it didn't contain any progesterone at all. Another member also complained he didn't feel anything from the progest-E.
It's discussed this in this topic:
(3) Change In Progest-e? | Ray Peat Forum
"I don't feel anything from this new progest-e either. I am so disappointed, I bought 3! I could tell the old one was working immediately, this new one, no effect whatsoever"

"This new progest-E with the orange label feels different. I don't feel that euphoric anti-shock effect that the older Progest-E used to give me. I seriously doubt it even contains progesterone at all, as I get no sensation from it after using almost half a bottle in 3 days."

Sefton10

Thanks, yes, that's one I tried.

Thank you! Got it.
Anyone know any other UK suppliers? I've bought previously from supplement hub but they no longer seem to stock it.

Happycat

Anyone know any other UK suppliers? I've bought previously from supplement hub but they no longer seem to stock it.
I am in UK and buy from Katherine from Kenogen in US.
It comes packaged in a large letter type box and I never had to pay customs or VAT.

LoveVintage

I just ordered some today from Amrita Nutrition (they are the same company as Supplement Hub- Amrita is for practitioners) but you have to phone them as they said they had to take it off their website because it is a hormone. They also sell DHEA.

E

eat my peat

also just to add, do they sell any dhea as well as progest e? if not, any recommended sources to get in the UK in liquid form?

LoveVintage

Her email is kenogen at gmail.com. She replied to my email in April and recommended Amrita Nutrition for UK.

Happycat

How much does it cost? is there a shipping cost?
Yes you have to pay shipping.
The cost and shipping depends on how many bottles are ordered, but it worked slightly cheaper than ordering from other websites.

The email is the one that Lovevintage mentioned above.

I get no effect from progest-e from Amrita. Even from a teaspoon.

Do you get an effect ftom any other Progesterone?

Sila

Yes you have to pay shipping.
The cost and shipping depends on how many bottles are ordered, but it worked slightly cheaper than ordering from other websites.

The email is the one that Lovevintage mentioned above.

Do you get an effect ftom any other Progesterone?
Thanks.

Have you noticed any cognitive improvement from taking progesterone?

Happycat

Thanks.

Have you noticed any cognitive improvement from taking progesterone?
I haven't noticed cognitive improvement, but I have noticed other benefits such as better sleep and no more anxiety.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals