Progest-e Progestene

SonOfEurope

What's better progest-e or progestene?

Progest-E is absorbed better in the gums and the Vitamin E just gives it a brutal Anti-estrogenic punch.

Progestene (which I'm using ATM ) is much more "fluid", has faster topical absorption... I squeeze 10 drops on morning coffee and another 10 drops on my chest before sleep - Yes, I take 34mg a day.

And no... I haven't been feminized in any way.... In fact beard has gotten denser and libido is higher quality.... I've gone from 160lb 14% to 186lb 18% but I train daily I can see the "Anabolism" of the p4... No "shrinkage" down there - although there was at the start but it went away.... Might have been the progesterone pushing the E2 out massively and a lack of calcium that you have to increase.

If I take 40mg at once then yes... Johnny junior doesn't work BUT I'd be falling asleep under anesthesia too so....

I balance it out with 300mg Pregnenolone every 7 days and 1mg DHEA monday-Friday, and 3 cups of coffee a day.

If you're asking if one is better quality than the other.. No.... They're both USP bio identical P4, so it just depends on your preferred method of application and how much you love added vitamin E.

Last edited:

ddjd

progestene is very good quality in my experience

SonOfEurope

progestene is very good quality in my experience

I agree... Great topical absorption and when diluted in your coffee or juice (to avoid the bitter taste ) it puts you in Paradise Island quick too.

OP
J

Jing

Ok thanks I'm debating on buying progestene or pansterone not sure atm ive used both before and liked both had some problems with progestene first few times trying it but had alright experience recently but ran out but I also liked pansterone .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals