Progest-e dosage; fibroids, polyps, period irregularity Halp!đŸ˜©đŸ™đŸŒ

Rtm320

Hi all! Returning here in hopes I may get a little insight on how to dose Progest-e for ongoing estrogen issues—fibroids, polyps, breakthrough bleeding and short/irregular periods. I have experimented on both NDT (Tyromax) and Progest-e on and off—currently taking a grain of NDT and the maintenance dose of 3 drops of Progest-e during the luteal phase
 Doesn’t seem to be cutting it as I have been experiencing breakthrough bleeding again and my period came a week early this last time. I always feel good on the larger loading dose of Progest-e but i thought maybe the NDT would balance it all out and I could only do the minimum and mimic my cycle. Im upping my dose again but am conflicted on info out there on whether to use it continually or cycle it as I’ve read RP says it’s important to take a break as not to overload the liver. For context I am 38, no kids and hoping to protect whatever fertility I have left. I eat pretty Peaty but need to start the carrot salad again, consistency is always the issue. Other supps include; vit k, aspirin, b spectrum, shilajit, egg shell calcium and mag bicarbonate. I guess my ultimate question is should I continuously take larger amounts of Progest-e since I may be considered a more severe case but for how long? If I am still experiencing a period w continual use am I still ovulating, what might that mean? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi all! Returning here in hopes I may get a little insight on how to dose Progest-e for ongoing estrogen issues—fibroids, polyps, breakthrough bleeding and short/irregular periods. I have experimented on both NDT (Tyromax) and Progest-e on and off—currently taking a grain of NDT and the maintenance dose of 3 drops of Progest-e during the luteal phase
 Doesn’t seem to be cutting it as I have been experiencing breakthrough bleeding again and my period came a week early this last time. I always feel good on the larger loading dose of Progest-e but i thought maybe the NDT would balance it all out and I could only do the minimum and mimic my cycle. Im upping my dose again but am conflicted on info out there on whether to use it continually or cycle it as I’ve read RP says it’s important to take a break as not to overload the liver. For context I am 38, no kids and hoping to protect whatever fertility I have left. I eat pretty Peaty but need to start the carrot salad again, consistency is always the issue. Other supps include; vit k, aspirin, b spectrum, shilajit, egg shell calcium and mag bicarbonate. I guess my ultimate question is should I continuously take larger amounts of Progest-e since I may be considered a more severe case but for how long? If I am still experiencing a period w continual use am I still ovulating, what might that mean? Thanks in advance for any help!
Hi Rtm320! Everything I have come across about Progest-E I have put in the thread linked below

Fairykiller

Questions to consider: how long was your last cycle? Is it the first part that’s too short (pre ovulation) or the second part?

If it’s indeed your second part that is cut short, try a larger dose, or several times a day, applying it to your gums for better absorption.

If it’s the first part - and it sounds like it because of the fibroids you mentioned in the title - consider a iodine deficiency. We’re the same age and I complained to doctors for months about early ovulation (day 10!) and all they said was to be happy about it. I’ve taken 4mgs of nascent iodine and my cycle immediately lengthened, ovulation got stronger, stamina increased. Might be worth a try.

OP
R

Rtm320

Hi Rtm320! Everything I have come across about Progest-E I have put in the thread linked below

Amazing @Rinse & rePeat thanks very much!

OP
R

Rtm320

Questions to consider: how long was your last cycle? Is it the first part that’s too short (pre ovulation) or the second part?

If it’s indeed your second part that is cut short, try a larger dose, or several times a day, applying it to your gums for better absorption.

If it’s the first part - and it sounds like it because of the fibroids you mentioned in the title - consider a iodine deficiency. We’re the same age and I complained to doctors for months about early ovulation (day 10!) and all they said was to be happy about it. I’ve taken 4mgs of nascent iodine and my cycle immediately lengthened, ovulation got stronger, stamina increased. Might be worth a try.
Ah interesting, I will look into the iodine issue. Thank-you @Fairykiller !