Progest E And Wanting To Increase Dose

Tourist

Day one I felt an intense calm and tiredness. Im following the protocol of taking it 5x day (3 drops each dose) for 10 days then 3x daily for 1-2 week symptom dependent.

I'm only on day 6 but last night had awful sleep--pounding heart tossing and turning all night. I'm assuming these are menopausal symptoms and not new but my sleep had been greatly improving on progest e.

Would like to know if I should consider upping my dose or trying to dose throughout the night or maybe try even a bigger dose right before bed?

Appreciate any suggestions

beachbum

Day one I felt an intense calm and tiredness. Im following the protocol of taking it 5x day (3 drops each dose) for 10 days then 3x daily for 1-2 week symptom dependent.

I'm only on day 6 but last night had awful sleep--pounding heart tossing and turning all night. I'm assuming these are menopausal symptoms and not new but my sleep had been greatly improving on progest e.

Would like to know if I should consider upping my dose or trying to dose throughout the night or maybe try even a bigger dose right before bed?

Appreciate any suggestions

Hello Tourist,

If you want this thread may help
Estrogen Dominance And Progesterone Therapy

I personally as a 53 yr old female in menopause with only one ovary that is pretty much finished, I use alot through out the day and extra before bed for sleep and sometimes if I wake in the middle of the night I put more on. It really depends on you on how your symptoms go.

OP
Tourist

Tourist

Thanks for the links--wondering if you're using creme or progest-e?

OP
Tourist

Tourist

I had to get a cream for the percentage, one pump is approximately 100mg.

I tried a compounded creme and felt nothing. I thought that Pete recommended oral progesterone --dos u ever try progest e?

beachbum

I tried a compounded creme and felt nothing. I thought that Pete recommended oral progesterone --dos u ever try progest e?
No. I buy mine online, this brand
Ona's Natural Progesterone Cream
They have a new percentage of 20 but they use almond oil for that one, not good. I use no less then 500mg a day so the one I get is cost effective for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals